Bought first house a few weeks ago

> Bought first house a few weeks ago
> Wife talked me into it because it was "cute" and "had lots of work done already" and "we're not going to find anything better for the price"
> Haven't even moved in yet and already hate it
> Previously owned by a landlord who fragmented the floor plan to extract maximum profit
> Rooms literally built with scraps of drywall jigsawed together
> "Bathrooms" not up to code and so tiny I can barely sit down to take a shit
> Front yard on a noisy through-street in a shitty "up-and-coming" neighborhood
> Can't even start remodeling yet because we inherited a tenant from the seller
> Doesn't feel worth what we paid, even though we paid 10% below asking
> Probably going to have to drain my retirement account just to build a usable bathroom

I just want a nice comfy house in a quiet neighborhood with functional appliances. I don't think I can afford that though because I didn't sell my coins in January. What do I do?

Attached: australian-man.jpg (160x261, 7K)

you unironically ruined your entire life

Attached: 1509749882008.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>locking yourself into buying a house without being 100% positive you want it
great choice

Wife is baby crazy, she just hasn't told you yet. Watch out for that land mine as well!

why the fuck did you buy it? How on earth did your wife talk you into it?

Live in it fix it up and sell in a few years. Up and coming should make the price higher if thats true.

PITI is significantly cheaper than what we are paying in rent currently. Very hard to find small houses for childless couples in our town to rent, and I hate apartments

flip it to someone else asap

lol I consider myself a complete brainlet retard and thers people like OP

how the fuck do you even function IRL on a daily basis? kys

Your wife fomo'd.. she from biz?

Usually she makes better investment decisions than me. She bought biotech and defense ETFs while I was buying shitcoins

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention, poor people like to drive their fucking motorcycles and muffler-less cars up and down the street all day.

I think they're retards for wasting their money on motorcycles, but then look at what I blew my money on. Maybe I should just give up and spend the rest of my savings on fentanyl and scratch-off tickets until I die

>giving the roast hole any kind of power about how to spend YOUR money

NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT

It's our money from the company we jointly own

Sounds like your wife identified a good investment in an up and coming neighborhood that will be lily white in 5 years and 2x what you paid for it, and you're being a little princess whose obese ass won't fit in a bathroom designed in a time 100 years ago when people were normal sized.

NEEEEVER GOOOONNA MAAAAAKE IT

seriously its getting worse the more I read about situation.

lol whaaat nigga

you finna bouta get dabbed on you lose your hair nigga hahahaha

hiding the thread now

I mean without her there probably wouldn't be a company, and I'd be wagecucked by some fat fuck. Would rather be cucked by my qt wife who runs the company for us while I sit around all day jerking off and watching my portfolio crash

this. i know idiots here are like LOL YOU LET HER RUIN YOUR LIFE but sounds like you're a fuck up and she makes better decisions.

live in and renovate the house, sell it in 5 years and make some huge cash.

Like I said, never gonna make it.
>his wife is like his mother
>he has no discipline and no saying in how the money gets used
>he didn‘t even manage to get self employed

No chance of you ever making it.

It's already lily white, just poor white. It will probably get gentrified in 5 years because the town is running out of affordable housing, but then again it might not. Spot on about being a princess and also being too big to fit into rooms from the manlet era.

Probably will, just fucking sucks that I have to live in it during that time

>forgetting the first rule
buy high sell lo-
oh wait
NEVER go into business with your family

Find a cheap apartment, and rent out the unit. Houses are for renting not for living.

>buying a house at peak everything bubble
nice one, I'm taking 50k profits and renting a villa for the coming years patiently waiting for it all to come down and move in

He will never make it, don‘t even bother with advice as his balls are locked away by his wife that controls the money.
Dude is probably getting cucked weekly.

Np, I'll have it all fixed up for you in time for you to buy it from me at 20% below what I paid because I need the cash to cover my medical bills from the heart attack this place will give me

ROASTIED.

>you can literally hire an inspector to go through with the loan inspector and make sure there are no problems
>yolo it anyway
Sucks to suck man.

>letting your wife with the big decisions

does she put a strapon as well?

We did hire an inspector. Things like "being on a through street" and "bathroom too small" aren't gonna be on his list

only a matter of time until he gets a cuckeroo kid from his wife, and he will gladly raise it.
Imagine being such a schmuck that you fall for roastie mindgames like this.
This is the life of OP.

dont worry about the house. historically land is always the best investment (greatest return) you can make. assuming youre not some third world street shitter that is

You could literally tell those things during your walk through. You did take a walk through first right?

Yeah but I thought maybe fixing the bathroom situation wouldn't be so bad or expensive

Did you call a general contractor and ask him how much the repairs would cost?

fpbp

Lol you should have gone into crypto, cuck.

Call Jamal for some renovation work while you're away.

These seem like things you should have noticed before purchasing

This is clearly a larp because nobody has wives or girlfriends on Jow Forums.

there goes the next 5 - 10 years of your life
live and learn

>not building your own house
normals

Attached: 1505049239588.jpg (387x461, 24K)

honestly im friends with op and they both liked the fact it had a room for his wife’s bull. i think they’ll come to love it soon

>Getting married

Attached: aac1.png (612x365, 292K)

I'm gonna try, but it might be hard to get an accurate quote seeing as how our tenant throws a fit and threatens to call a lawyer every time we tell her we need to get into her side of the house

it literally takes a couple months from the time you put a offer in to closing....in 60 days you couldnt have figured none of this out? you're a fucking idiot who deserves to be shit on

Motorcycles are fun as fuck and not a waste of money if you're not a complete retard. I bought my first bike for 1500, sold it for 1200. Bought 2nd bike for 2600 sold it for 2500. Bought 3rd bike for 2500 and will probably resell it for well north of 2k. I've had 6 years of fun riding bikes for basically just a few hundred dollars. Kys

Op read this below

Seriously if you looked at it you could easily figure this out. Frankly I think you're just baiting us.

buy high sell low

I knew they were problems going into the purchase, I just figured we'd make it work somehow. Also when we looked at it originally it was during the winter, and there weren't as many motorcycles/trucks with rattling trailers full of lawnmowers whizzing by.

Vehicles rarely appreciate in value. I did the best I could. At least I'm not buying bikes new for 18k which depreciate half their value in 5 years

throw her out

This. Imagine if the genders were reversed.
>my husband, using money from our jointly owned company, bought a fixer upper in an up and coming neighborhood that could make us a lot of money but I hate it because ass doesn't fit on the toilet

kek'd

Attached: triggered.jpg (643x658, 340K)

Piece of advice for your next purchase - if something bothers you a little when shopping for the house, expect it to bother you 100x as much after purchasing. Anything you dislike you’ll want to change, so factor that into your expenses. Since you’re already fucked just save up and fix things little by little, one year at a time. It’s not the end of the world, but learn your lesson. Good luck.

Your wife is the man. You are the wife. You were fucked before this house bullshit.

>Wife takes care of the business
>Wife makes major decisions
>Wife is baby crazy
>Wife made you buy a shitty house
>Wife takes care of finances

OP is either a cuckold or is a cuckold in training. OP has your wife approached you yet about spicing up the bedroom? Get ready for the BBC. It's coming.

the bbc is coming op

Attached: large.jpg (600x400, 44K)

kek, Jamal and Tyrone will be coming to "renovate" your shitty house OP. Your wife will want some alone time with them to hash out the details.

OP is the biggest cuck I've seen on here in a long time, good job OP you get the cuck award

Attached: Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

>OP's family photo

Attached: 327487324897.jpg (575x383, 35K)

OP I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOUR WIFE WITH A FRIEND

Attached: download (32).jpg (1024x768, 81K)

source please

Attached: 1527107981254.png (749x408, 298K)

Attached: 1527998553855.jpg (700x734, 107K)

This is why you dont let your fucking wife make all th decisions. Their brain doesn't work in a practical way user.