LMAO. This is proof that shilling is a necessity

dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2018/06/15/news-release-dhs-awards-austin-based-factom-inc-192k

Department of Homeland Security give $200k to Factom and starting real world trials in US customs for IoT, and NOBODY knows about it lmfao

The price is down 5%

For a shilled project that news could easily do 2x

Note I hold no Factom but people always say shilling is a problem but its absolutely necessary, and you have to invest in projects that shill themselves too

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 18.28.40.png (2312x1882, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
github.com/WilsonBillkia/bane
yuki.la/biz/9406029
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that factom is one of smartcontract.com's earliest partners

This is good news for us by proxy.
I agree with your point OP, this is one of the few instances where a coin shows concrete real life application, yet no one knows about it.

They spent that 200k first day on corporate lunch

Nobody cares for the technology or prizes.

are they in talks? probably not right?

factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
the details

The low market cap of Factom is proof of crypto space retardation.

When your goal is to land government / banking projects, shilling for short term price movements is not only insignificant but counter productive. Remember Rory said the people they are working with look down on such behaviors.

Thanks user.

what's interesting is this collab announcement is 2 years old at this point. Who knows what's developed since then? We can infer that through factom, LINK will handle data from the department of homeland security.

Holy shit, im unironically going all in now. Thanks for the link

Attached: 1508288755156.png (877x694, 1.06M)

>factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration

>"This is a big deal because when machines start executing contracts, it becomes difficult or impossible to undue"

>undue

No problem user, see my comment above. This shit is going to blow people's minds. Imagine how much has happened since date at the bottom- July 2016.

>Imagine how much has happened since date at the bottom- July 2016.
im not even mad now that sergay hasn't shilled this project. Im actually quite happy about it now. Thanks again you just made my day way better

Attached: 1509028151805.jpg (750x498, 181K)

>yo project

They probably already cashed out.

Fucking linkies.
You don't see wanlets shilling in every factom thread. Kys

Uh guys

github.com/WilsonBillkia/bane

nice work Wilson. maybe now you can get a real job.

Good one. Maybe now people can see the DOD is going to use ChainLink

Riddle user, I'd like to believe you.

Sorry guys

yuki.la/biz/9406029

just unironically bought some LINK after resisting the memes for a year.
rip me

>mfw in a few weeks we see a “IRS awards crypto company smartcontract.com $3 million to begin work on blockchain-based tax oracle” headline

Attached: 126F070D-60D2-4FE1-9FCC-B9BCB6ECE079.png (1000x712, 668K)

Came here for this, was not disappointed. God speed user

Mmmm you guys are slightly retarded. Just because you don’t see it shilled on biz or reddit does not mean people don’t know about it. There is a lot of discussion and has been around Factom. Let me guess, you have never been to a blockchain/tech conference before?

im to poor atm to go

i mean nobody knows about the news you dumb cunt
who the fuck cares about it being shilled at tech conferences lmao that represents less than half a percent of buyers
if the news isn't talked about in telegram or reddit then for all intents and purposes nobody knows about it.

Save the condescending rhetorical guesses for your diary, Rebecca.

Bought 500 at 150000
And bought another 500 at 125000
Planning to buy another 500 if it sinks below 100000

This is easily the biggest sleeper coin on Bittrex

Nope, you obviously didn't get the memo that pretty much every customer will be using PRIVATE CHAINS

Ie the token sees no benefit, you are reliant on random ass small businesses using the public chain to get any token appreciation

Good fucking luck

Can you back any of your FUD up? Even if, it's an actual project. This will be a bluechip that the happy merchants will love to seed. Again, how much more obvious could it be?

Lmao. Look at the supply too. This fucking space...

I have 124 FCT on Poloniex. Didn't move them before KYC. Good night sweet prince. Lol.

>someone gives $200k to X
>WHY THE FUCK HASN'T IT SHOT UP BY $200m WHAT THE FUCK

I will care once there's actually any sings of activity on their net

Attached: 1516830555559.png (832x2436, 2.06M)