That 40 year old incel boomer that thinks girls will actually want him even if he makes it

That 40 year old incel boomer that thinks girls will actually want him even if he makes it.

Attached: C01BF1A4-5AC8-4A05-9AF5-63ACC54CB361.jpg (750x1113, 670K)

change it to 30 year old boomer and it's perfect

>that 40 year old incel boomer who knows women cannot be attracted to ugly men so he spreads the blackpill in hopes of freeing other men

Attached: saintblackops2cel.png (449x600, 612K)

Jesus if you haven't made it by 40 just kys lol

>that 25 year old boomer who was born looking like girl and can't attract women for the life of him so he has to settle for other 25 year old boomers even though he isn't gay but needs human affection bad enough

Attached: 20180615_181841.png (558x766, 178K)

>40 year old
>Boomer
The youngest Baby Boomer would be at least 55.

u wut m8

>The youngest Baby Boomer would be at least 55.

t. 28 year old boomer

bro

Attached: leboomer.png (485x443, 25K)

dude there are no 40 year olds here

Boomers cant be 40 year old, low IQ millennial.

that 30 year old boomer that thinks everyone wants to make it for roasties

guess how I know you are a newfag

You know how a lot of guys are into milfs and cougars? Well its like that for woman 18-35 with silver foxes except exponentially better, the amount of woman with daddy issues is staggering. When I'm 40-50 I'm going to be slaying pussy so hard.

Attached: buns.webm (720x720, 2.95M)

I don't leave /tg/ much since Jow Forums went to complete shit last summer. This cancer hasn't spread there yet thankfully, it's pretty insulated from this kind of shit.

classic boomer cope lmfao. your old gramps get over it

/tg/ is the one active board insulated from greater trends and meme. I respect you guys a lot even though you're elf-raping dorks with no self-awareness.

It’s the same fucking threads over and over on every board. I’ve seen these boomer threads incessantly on biz and fit. Guy makes a bait thread calling 23 year olds boomers, then another user bait replies that the youngest boomer would have to be 55, then other anons reply with “t. 30 year old boomer”. I’ve seen this play out dozens of times in days. I need to stop wasting my life looking at a screen.

>dorks with no self-awareness
All true.
>elf-raping
You can't call it rape when they walk around dressed like that.

B O O M E R
O
O
M
E
R
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: wojakold5.jpg (381x353, 20K)

Don't forget, you're here forever