Why are all the biz oldfags buying this?

why are all the biz oldfags buying this?
i dont get it, im just a newfag.
pls someone explain this to me

Attached: 0xbtcc.png (209x241, 5K)

2013 fag here. 0xBTC is legit one of the only legit coins this filthy board has shilled.

If it's a pump and dump then at least they're doing it over and over and over again, eh?

Attached: 0xbtc.png (1270x468, 52K)

I fucking hate this pajeet-filled board, kill yourselves filthy street shitters

Attached: 0210320201.gif (200x207, 171K)

>I fucking hate this pajeet-filled board, kill yourselves filthy street shitters

Great argument against the coin, user. I'm convinced, market selling them all now.

The best part of this post that your quads still align with your words but it doesn't effect this coin at all because it's not full of pajeets.

Thanks bought 100k

Attached: B711FC0B-1399-4393-A30A-8AC1714CFB83.jpg (600x545, 38K)

Nice try biztard.

absolutely this

> Check
Kys

I hope this thing dumps to $0.25 just so I can see people get just'd like I got just'd with ELEC, don't see any shilling for that after the 80% dump.

so much hate in you
let go of your anger

For now you can look at the ORI chart

>ELEC, don't see any shilling for that after the 80% dump.

Kek, now you understand the difference between a one-shot P&D such as elec, ori, dan etc. and a vigorous ongoing project like 0xBTC.

Biz already pumped this 10x, and then 10x again. Why are they still hanging around, why not move on like they did every other time?

Because it is unironically going to moon again, and again, and again.

>For now you can look at the ORI chart

Is 2k 0xBTC enough to make it?

>Because it is unironically going to moon again, and again, and again.
Unironically this

Define 'make it'?

Eventually, depending on the market. Only thing we can "guarantee" is a 5-10x medium term, 2-5x short term. The market decides the rest, if crypto dies then this dies. If crypto doesn't die, then this lives long time.

what about the 90% premine ? That's a fucked up version of distribution for something that's mineable.

>what about the 90% premine

lolol, only about 1/7th has been mined altogether so far, and none was "pre-mined" in any case.

Attached: SAVE_AND_REPOST.jpg (1152x1142, 140K)

You got lied to, that's popular false FUD with no actual truth behind it. I've been mining since February, when the contract creator and everyone else did. Just look at the token holders on Etherscan

Those are the top holders... and the big holder accounts are often just exchanges. That 90% is thousands of other holders. Exact opposite of a premine lol

Attached: whoops.png (802x524, 76K)

Only problem with this is that coinmarket cap has fucked up the calculation and is assuming total circulating supply to be 21 million.

That's etherscan not cmc