What’s your height and what’s considered “tall” in your country Jow Forums?

What’s your height and what’s considered “tall” in your country Jow Forums?
Post pics for proof for manlet LARPers are not welcome here

Attached: 9C43E753-6AB0-40C3-A73D-2FC60B46E5A3.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have legs like that but i'm a manlet

Flag
I am 6'1" and my brother is 6'2", we are described by most people as "quite tall", not really as "tall", so I'm guessing 6'3" or 6'4" is where you start to stand out.

I'm 184 cm and I belive that is more or less a cut-off point for being considered not quite "tall".

any taller and you're definately tall

Depends on the race, people of European descent can be really tall but most mutts and such 170cm.
I'm 180cm (great parents are from lebanon) and feel like a giant if I walk downtown

6 Foot 1 inch
186 cm
Very Very tall for my country

Attached: Gameshow_cosplay.jpg (729x887, 97K)

I'm 198cm (6'5 or 6'6?). I'm considered tall but I generally see multiple people everyday who are as tall as me. You start being seen as tall if your 190cm+.

1,84 and taller than most people

Dude I'm 6'4 and I mogged nearly everybody in Poland when I visited for holidays. 6'3 is definitely a cut above average for you guys.

I'm 1.62m. Everybody (include some women) is taller than me. Even 14 yo boys.

Funny, in American English "quite tall" sounds taller than simply "tall"

185cm
Most men are taller than me.

5'4 (164)
6'2 (188)

Attached: 1507215578641.jpg (1024x1365, 203K)

6'4 (193~cm) . Average height is like 5'9 here thanks to all the chinks. 6'0+ is tall

1.87 and I feel average

ekhm.. yes?
184 cm is less than 6'1 so my point stands.

How tall are germans in general?

194/6'4. Slightly above average for young people

Germans are more taller?

Probably the tallest in the world after the Dutch and maybe Sweden. I'm in the north though, Bavarians and other southern Germans are a bit shorter.

6' on the right, 5'11 on the left

183cm. Most people see me as tall.

5'7" being kind to myself
Shorter than most people but I'm surprised when I see manlets shorter than me in my college
Tall would be around 6'1" or 6'2"

175cm
I encounter women that are taller than me on a daily basis and to be honest I never bothered much about it until r9k memes corrupted my worldview, I even dated a slightly taller girl before Jow Forums fucked with my overall self-confidence

>Shorter than most people but I'm surprised when I see manlets shorter than me in my college
Same, I'm 5'7 also.
Whenever I see someone shorter than me, it's weird.

I feel your pain, my dude. I'm 165cm and I'm pretty fucking short even for my country's standards.
Usually someone like 1.82 m is considered very tall here, not that much of an anomaly, but tall.

5’9
I’d say I’m short among White people and taller than most Hispanics

>t. Texas

Attached: 76C329DF-3982-487C-8A49-3490BEDDE8C0.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Are Texans tall?

Are dutch people really this tall? I'm 6'6" and am basically considered a freak giant in my country to the point where people bring it up constantly when I meet them. Can't imagine living somewhere where people wouldn't really blink an eye

Good laff i got there

Attached: 1544750310611.jpg (264x249, 22K)

it's possible. I have a Ectomorph body type but am below average height by American standards.

I believe 180cm is the boundary. Northern Chinese are obviously taller than Southerners.

I think rather tall would be quite tall for us

ITT : LARPing manlets

>still no pic

Nice delusion manlets

Im 188cm, i was called tall entire time growing up.

I believe around 185+- cm you are considered tall

175 manlet
tall is 185

>manlet LARPers
why are you so obsessed about height, leaf?

181 cm I think I'm average, but I live in Arizona and a lot of the latins here are pretty short

look up the stats, leaf. it is a meme. they are self reported and still more like 5'11.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
this thread is full of larping retards

this

>Post pics
Die, faget.

Have you ever been there? They really are freakishly tall.

Attached: IMG_20181216_120847~2_Mosaic_10_31_39.jpg (824x253, 89K)

aroundd 185 i guess
we are manlet here

>traditional charachter
you fucking traitor

Attached: 1544734503636.png (472x555, 482K)

do you have the winny the poo edit?

Attached: 72fe00d0-d563-48cd-b05a-957bec8207e6.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

a quite political metaphor this one

Attached: 005EAyCZly1ftl4p6dztkj30in0drgn5.jpg (440x325, 47K)

>shitting up the thread with a mass reply
manlet spotted

Manlet begone

178cm average as fuck

manlets are executed on sight

Attached: 187y6Yu.jpg (853x739, 142K)

Iktf

>this manlet coping chart
8'5 is the cutoff for manlets

Sometimes I wish I was 183cm but then I realize that I'm still taller than most and that there are legitimate manlets who are like 5'5 and would kill to be my height, all things considered feel quite lucky considering my father is a 5'7 Italian/Croat.

where do u live? i live in a rich place of brasilia and feel like a manlet with 181 cm.

I'm 167cm but it doesn't have a noticeable impact on my quality of life because I wear elevator shoes almost all the time which put me at eye level or slightly above most people. I'm from West Texas.

Attached: based.jpg (1024x601, 120K)

Thats far worse than if you just owned your height. What are you going to do when you take off your shoes and people see you drop 5 inches?

Why do you lie on the internet? Are you butthurt a Pole is taller than you?

185 cm never had a gf and haven't had sex since 2012 so I'm a manlet.

what do you mean its worse than owning your height? you're implying that being short or wearing heels is morally wrong, just lol.

No, Mexicans are just short

I'm saying that its looks worse and is more unappealing to wear platform shoes and give the illusion of height rather than be a shorter person.

>What’s your height
>what’s considered “tall” in your country

>tfw 3/4 dinaric ancestry and 1/4 dutch ancestry
height genelets need not reply to this thread.

well you're wrong because the image you have in your head isn't reflected by the reality. I don't wear five-inch platform shoes. I go from 167cm to 172cm and my own mother doesn't notice.

Attached: 1545162130590.jpg (638x1000, 55K)

Ok sorry for insulting your high heels there little one.

@99171963
just refrain from giving your input on topics which you are unfamiliar with in the future ;)

triggered manlet lmao go stomp in your high heels

above 6 feet is usually considered taller than average

Im 180 which is average enough to never be mogged or not be able to reach shit but tall enough to do the mogging when manlets or women are around

nah height over 5'10 is considered pretty tall in korea let's be honest

really? it says your average male height is 5'9 which is actually quite tall for asians

technically the average of young adults are 173cm so 5'10 sure is above average but to impress people that someone is "tall" then you need extra 10cm from average i think

yeah i get what you mean
can we now have a quick stroke session?

i think i'm 5'7
i'm very short here, but i'm used to it

could be worse

I'm 6'2" (188) which is pretty great for india.
Avg male height for people my age would be around 5'6"
5'9"+ is considered tall

i´m 5´8 (175 cm) which is considered tall in my cunt
´
most people are are 5´2 at best

it honestly is shocking how short mexicans are a lot of the time, i saw a family of them at walmart and the father didnt even come up to my shoulders, im only 5'10 (178cm)

Australia
6'2+ is tall

176cm, tall is like 180+

180cm. 190cm, or anything over 180cm for most w*men.

his peepee growth points must've been distributed to the other parts of the body.

That's actual giant tier for India. I spent a month there in the North mainly, I only met one man noticeably taller than me (I'm 6'1"), a Police Inspector in MP who was about 6'3". I felt like a fucking giant most days, it was like being 6'7" in England or something. Punjab / HP looks taller on average than the rest though. I saw quite a few 5'9-6'0 guys there.

I never noticed Indians looking short growing up, but a lot of British Indians when I was a kid were Sikhs who seem much closer to British height & build than average Indians. Now lots of other Indians are here it's more obvious. I'm at least 5 inches taller than all my Indian friends who aren't Sikh.

5:11 is including old people and niggers, retard

My height is 173 cm, and this is terrible. I want to kill myself, because life is so unfair to me. Almost all the people on the street are taller than me, most often by 10 cm, but I see a huge number of people who are like 20-30 cm taller than me. All my friends born between 1990 and 1998 are 15 cm taller than me.
I have a clearly visible jaw, a strong-willed chin, a physique that makes it easy to build muscle, very broad shoulders. Blue eyes and very thick dark brown hair. But I am doomed to be a miserable manlet, because my father, who is taller than 180 cm, married a girl who looks like Mercy from Overwatch, but is 150 cm tall.

195cm
In absolute terms I would be somewhere in the 90th percentile, but that's because our equivalent of boomers grew up during the USSR and therefore had stunted growth, they're all manlets.

If you only compare me with men under the age of 30, I'm taller than 60-80%.