Basado

basado

Attached: qCvqeSeCI4PsRsKipinjkYGvLy99WrmhLkXuZTeQzMs.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=97637f8 (960x693, 188K)

what the fuck is Portugal looking at

your mum

post maps

Attached: 1528257487408.jpg (1024x712, 430K)

Attached: 1544703996894.jpg (593x635, 74K)

Here's another

Attached: 1538852132819.jpg (2039x1480, 848K)

portugal has autism

there was a time when average Europeans dressed as /fa/ as the little cartoon characters.

>hate nazis
>but make them look cool as fuck

Attached: ww2 germany.jpg (1554x937, 808K)

why is the italian one so much better drawn?

Why the gas mask?

The Portuguese one was made by French or Belgian artists to try and sway Portugal to their side. That's why a lot of the spelling/grammar are weird

Woah USA looks like that?

Attached: et5WtR1g.jpg (728x996, 102K)

To dehumanize it by not giving it a face.

Attached: jrqrma.jpg (444x656, 24K)

To present them as faceless monsters maybe? the less human they are portrayed the better I guess

Look, its Lübeck

>russia always hated
Why

How's Lübeck?

No idea. My grandparents really liked the city when they traveled there frequently. My grandma even took a school class from the school where she was a principal at to Lübeck.

The more humanised an enemy is (Even just with a face), the more often your army misses them with their bullets.
It's an actual issue with military campaigns and tonnes of money is sunk into avoiding it.
There's stories in WW1 that when Brits and Germans came across each other in instances not in the trenches or where they expected the other to be that it was far more common place for each side to shout at one another and throw sticks and stones rather than fire. Modern war is a far stretch from what it used to be and humans are still "Behind" on having the right mentality. Why sociopaths are such an asset during war.

The Benelux were part of the Axis??

mappa de europa
uma delicia

the picture is obviously made after their occupation so yes, the puppet governments germany installed there were part of the axis