Coinmetro is officialy COSS 2.0

Look at the screenshots from the now invitation-only beta.

Attached: vXYKKeHS_400x400.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Oh, another exchange. Great.

so a scam?

not a scam per se, but definitely a turd

Beta my ass, I am one of the invited testers and calling this an alpha would be generous.
Terrible design choices, confusing and incredibly buggy. It will take months to make something decent out of this mess.
What the fuck, they already operate a forex trading site, how did they come up with something so shitty?

post screenshot pls

because the actual crypto developers have been consumed by accountants and mba lunatics with no idea apart from profit schlomo

All aboard the cuckmetro!
TOOT TOOT

Glad I invested only 0.1 eth, no matter what they do can't lose.

Attached: 1518294273262.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Can't win either cuck.

the design choice was fine imo. the direction in which they're trying to take the platform is clear

I'm also got the invite to test and I have to agree with your assessment. How would you even give feedback when its just a buggy, ugly, unresponsive mess that looks like it was done in 3 days by 3 people.
I'm gonna dump my XCM at the very first opportunity.

what do you mean? i didnt notice anything when I tested it

They have been working on this shit for like 4 months, what the fuck?

Sasuga african devs

Attached: 1469847825490.jpg (450x406, 27K)

You guys are surprised. Lmao. You only had to do ten minutes of research to realize it would turn out this way. Forexpig looks like shit run by incompetents and they outsourced their website design for the coinmetro site during ICO to the same people who made the pretty Bloom graphics.
Did you expect it to look like that?

You all only have yourselves to blame. Take this as a lesson to be more diligent. In fact, you didn't even have to be that. All you had to do was check if the negative things other people said were true. I remember multiple people talking about how this was a dumb cash grab by an incompetent forex company.

weak fud

People really want to grab some for cheap huh

Attached: 1528815858018.png (864x1080, 1.48M)

another day, another low tier burger fud who can't bought the ico

Attached: 1510878957320.jpg (236x248, 16K)

>doesn't know what a VPN is

>VPNs can go through KYC

Attached: 1527726662283.jpg (313x470, 25K)

Still got mine, you just have to not be a brainlet