Albania - the most underappreciated country of Europe

Based country. I respect them

Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
>Albanian is now known to have been the first language of Europe, before Latin
>known for big swords back in the Roman Empire, friendly and attractive people get the job done (30% of British people have Albanian DNA)
>even christcucks have something for their liking - Skenderbeg knighted by Pope, awarded Christianias Ameritus or some shit for single handedly stopping Europe bell getting blacked & creating modern Albania
>the fiercest fighters when it comes to pride
>if you are friends with them they will kill for you
>ask any woman in Europe which men have the most respect for women and they will all say Albanian
>can blend in almost any White country due to ability to learn foreign European languages 2x faster than any other race because Albanian was the first language of Europe (also explains why there are so many Worldwide Albanian professional translators and linguists comparative to the tiny amount of population vs other countries)
>anytime you are this strong all other males will hate
>bigger balls than every other race combined (see Shkreli, honour killings and blood feuds)
>Napoleon came from Albanian clan in Italy
>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
>Albanians were to enshrine independence in the Balkans
>even Kemal Ataturk was Albanian
>Albanians were the main source of elite Prussian cavalry

check history before any newfags try to tell me Albanians didn't single handedly stop Europe from getting mixed from Ottomans

NONE of the roaches shitposting about Albania on the internet will ever come out with a public statement against Albania IRL - they will simply be killed

Albanians took the hardest blow and we owe these people a debt of gratitude. “Greeks” on the other hand deserve death for marrying armenians, turks and gypsies under orthodox blessing

Attached: SHQIPNIA.png (1034x1034, 220K)

Albanian are weird, they have european like history but are much more brutal and with all the honour killings and sky shooting, they remind me of caucasians (and it's not because they are muslim really, georgians and ossetians also do that)

honour killings is what should be done a lot across Europe. this is the most European thing you can do. we used to do it all the time

imagine if every single racemixing rat, mongrel, nonwhite businessmen and thief would be crucified near MKAD and Russia-Asian-Caucasian border

>they remind me of caucasians
by the way

Attached: Aghuank.jpg (1512x944, 415K)

What is that all about?

it doesn't mean anything, proceed.

>iberia

Bye, gaijin scum

>Albanian enclave run the Ottoman Empire
they do keep trend going

Attached: 1024px-Albanians_in_Europe.jpg (1024x581, 68K)

I don't know anything about Albania but I want to fuck a thick albanian slag

Attached: 1544993889450.jpg (1080x1246, 112K)

Surprisingly good post
Bump

Attached: 3021301.jpg (639x640, 53K)

Caucasians arent cowards

>Albanians make other Southern “Europeans” look like bitch niggers
Albania is an exclave of North Africa tho

>arab leftover in europe
Fuck off
t.servian

They are tho, also they do that thing where they open their mouths like nafris

Attached: main-qimg-9a79b0f8563f066e67868389749e6636.jpeg.jpg (602x778, 301K)

yes they are actually. they only play tough when they outnumber you or have some politician hostage
>arab leftover
pretty sure he's Irish, not Italian
you have never seen proper Albanians then

Attached: SHQIPS.jpg (2560x1596, 409K)

this

you have to go back

Ah the famous albanian education.You forgot to mention that Alexandar and Constantinr the Great were also Albanians.So were the amoebas.

Alexander was Illyrian Albanian and Constantine was Balkan Slavic and Illyrian Albanian though

Sure they were buddy,but evil albo hating jew-mason-grekoserbobulgomacedolobby is using its immense power to hide the truth that mu plumber s greatgrandfather was not a member of nation that got its first independent political entity in the 20 century.

I respect Albania

Alexander was Albanian and its a well known fact. Balkanic roots of Constantine are known too and its just mainstream history. Even Rome had one of its best stable period under the Illyrian Emperors

Attached: IllyrianDescent.png (1909x2049, 489K)

Bulgaria in the 80s had one of the most militarized borders in the world and now they let people pass like water :p

Don't think anything about that is true, especially not the thing about british people but I actually don't hate albos because of this one girl
>met this girl
>she says shes albanian/from kosovo living somewhere in scandinavia but was born there and knows the language and is muslim
>we call later on
>she keeps complimenting my voice, says I'm tall, we exchange pictures a little bit and she keeps complimenting my looks
Albanians aren't so bad to be honest.

This
Bosniaks are unironically worse, Albanians at least show courage and honesty with their will to fight, Bosniaks build their entire identity upon self-loathing around muh genocide

Albanians are The Punisher, only there's an entire nation of them

lmao

Attached: 24859891-71B3-44E0-9172-FB2974427293.png (640x1136, 87K)

no most is not true this is an old copypasta which makes Albanians look retarded when making Albanians look like retards is the job of diasporafags like myself