What does it mean when

There are no pink wojaks, barely any pajeet shillers, no referral code spammers, no discussion of any new and upcoming coins, and the catalog is filled with frogposters?

Is the crypto hype officially dead? I feel like those of us that are still here are going to make it in the next run, or we're officially the last generation of bagholders.

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

normans got burned hard, now they all think it's a scam (which it kind of is)
they will 100% fomo back in if we start getting to ~$15k again though

>the next bullrun
You not even out denial yet

Attached: Denial.jpg (680x396, 159K)

We will be the first ones to get 10x gains again (No there will not be 100x)

Attached: 1528733327995.png (348x355, 175K)

Shakeout needs to be harder. Still too many hopeful bagholders. Probably another 6 months or more.

I think we're at least 12-18 months out before this starts going up again, if ever. Ethereum triggered the last run IMO. I don't know what will trigger it this time, but right now the vast majority of the marketcap is Bitcoin and Ethereum clones or tokens created on Ethereum.

i hope

this place has always been shit but before the cryptocuckery hype you could find some good discusion about making real money, having a business, finance etc.

No, we're well into despair
Despair doesn't manifest through posts
People in Despair kill themselves
Most of the lack of posting that you see is because people killed themselves

It means people are shorting is all

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>I don't know what will trigger it this time
probably again Ethereum with casper and sharding, they just recently said that its much much closer than many think.

>I feel like those of us that are still here are going to make it in the next run, or we're officially the last generation of bagholders.

Wrong on both accounts. We aren't at maximum pain and this shit don't end.

Bitch please
what about the people who bought at 20k

this. i bought at $800 and still feeling terrible pain. i cannot imagine what buying at 20k must be like. especially considering that a lot of 20k buyers also bought ripple

nice
I heard bitmex have new world cup promotion and they provide you one free liquidation

I think it means we're actually in despair. Despair isn't people screeching about losing money, it's a complete lack of discussion, caring, and acceptance that it's all over. There is no hype, there is no volume, everyone just stops talking.

This is good news because this has entirely been driven by psychology and not any underlying fundamentals, which have only been getting more bullish as governments and organizations continue to talk good on crypto in general. It means you should be watching the markets for the spark that starts the recovery, since we're getting close.

Agreed.

KEK

The recovery could easily take several months though imo.

absolutely. There's still plenty of room for BTC to flatline even harder as volume disintegrates. It's at that time you need to go against your instinct which tells you "this is dead, nobody is ever going to buy it again", and actually buy.

>market crashes and ranges
>no more blockfolio humblebrag threads
>no more TA threads
>no more algo trading threads

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

I was a biz addict for quite a few months but I am still a no coiner I just got bored with it all

>Ca____o

They were literally paid shills you fucking imbeciles. Crypto is dead.

crypto shorted to death, no reason to pay people to shill a corpse.

you will get 100x unless you sell at the beginning like I did last year. Sold my LTC at $25 and it fucking went to $300. Bought it at $3.89

Can you fucking believe that?

Be at peace with yourself brother, there was no way you could've known how high it would go. I bought litecoin at 15 and the day it was added to coinbase I sold at 35 thinking I did extremely well. And then it went to 300. Oh well. No one could have known.

Similar back in November I was selling some bitcoin at 9k and 10k thinking I'm doing good, I was pissed when I saw it at 14k and 19k later. But such is life

You mean to say, they bought our Ripple

It means the summerfags between the ages of 12 and 17 have been sent to bed and only the actual adults are left to have semi intelligent conversations.

It means americans are asleep.

Yes, we're officially the last generation of bagholders AND those of us that are still here are going to make it after the next BTC halving.

Yet you have a pink ID.