It's dead

Attached: IMG_1470.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingdrugs.org/report-global-illegal-drug-trade-valued-at-around-half-a-trillion-dollars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What makes you say that?

It's dead. Again.

dear sirs can i interst u in masari dears
no bully

What are you talking about? It never existed ;)

Monero is pissing me off. Get back in the game and get me those gains.

Why are xmr margin contracts no longer on bitmex?

It was dead for a while. No idea why would anyone invest into this.

I lost 5k trying to catch this falling knife with leverage. And I'm pretty poor.

Some user out there pray for me

Performance of bitmex api. At least that's what they claimed. They could be added after June.

Karma for what a shithead Fluffypony, Smooth and the rest of his troll army have been for years to other coin communities.

Literally forked to death.

Of course , just like all of crypto but biz is too deluded to admit it

what moron thought that a tool whose 100% use case is illegal activities will ever be adopted or be a good investment in any way? lmao

Technically that's what bitcoin was used for on silk road

t. someone who probably lost all his money investing in shitcoins like chainlink

t. lost all his money investing in drug dealers and terrorists

Your just another moralfag saying the same shit over and over. No one gives a fuck who uses it. They only care if it makes them money.

thats the point you moron. something used for illegal activities will never make you money. it will get banned and tank

>illegal activities
that is basically the only real use case of crypto atm.

Monero is the only coin besides BTC (Poker) that is used outside of crypto trading

the difference is monero is specifically designed for illegal activities. Have fun mass adopting something illegal

mass adoption by criminals is still mass adoption

no its not. Criminals are still a small percentage of total money supply. No huge bank or whale investor will touch something illegal.

From all the shitcoins in existence this will probably be the only one that will get banned from exchanges

Pro Trip: heading to 1.2m sats before moon. It’s starting to become banned by major countries, Japan being the first one, which is actually good. Most of the first world countries will ban the coin. Price will Tank. That’s the time to buy monero. Right now it’s downward.

>Criminals are still a small percentage of total money supply.

LOL

yeah dumbass, you buying Monero makes you part of the mafia and you get their profits too. lmao. Criminals probably wait the dumb neet investors to dump so they can pump it

Regardless of whatever excuse you make for buying this pedocoin, it's a brainlet move anyways because all it takes is one country banning it to make the price drop faster than pic related's panties

Attached: 1527883508365.jpg (1200x1600, 366K)

It's literally the only coin that's actually used. Stay assmad while I buy my drugs with xmr

>a tool whose 100% use case is illegal activities
Bitcoin is still mostly used for illegal activities. Hello?

>the global market in drug trafficking has an estimated annual global value of between $426 billion and $652 billion (USD), making it the second most lucrative illicit market measured after that of counterfeit and pirated goods, which is estimated to generate as much as $1.13 trillion annually.

talkingdrugs.org/report-global-illegal-drug-trade-valued-at-around-half-a-trillion-dollars

There is a new monero on the horizon, be ready.

What’s it like having this low of an IQ? I feel like life could be much easier if your mom gets the tendies out of the microwave soon enough.

>banning crypto

how?

The market will adapt to attempts to ban Monero. Centralized exchanges are going to go the way of the dinosaur at some point anyway. Japan is just outing themselves as the most cucked country in the world when it comes to crypto.

So why is cash still around brainlet?

it’s not dead it is resting. It is hibernating. Stop it

Ok good to know I hope they come back ...