Daily Reminder

Amazing project. The charts look great (it's not a scam, get over it) and it'll never return to such a low price. I suggest loading up if you want to "make it". You always talked about "making it". Really, this is genuine advice and help. AMA.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

How much to make it? What does the lava network mean for ETH and other ERC20 tokens?

Attached: SAVE_AND_REPOST.png (1152x1142, 644K)

300+ to make it in my opinion; maybe lower. I have 4K. I live in the United States. ETH will still be relevant, absolutely. I also own 400 ETH.

CORRECTION
Maybe 21 to make it. I revise my statement. Sorry, to 300. I was thinking about ETH.

why are the shills so desperate sounding tho?

They have Jow Forums users in the Discord channel. They have their own way of doing things (Jow Forums users) and is not reflective of the developers and those involved. It's nice to see that the community accepts everyone!

Somebody please buy one 0xbtc for 10.00 on enclaves so the pajeets can stfu.

No, not a scam. Brainlet neets will say it is because they can't figure out a decentralized exchange.

I think they are just getting off on the meme of it. I admit I also love the meme :oD

I dont really understand the lava shit that well, but I think its that 0xbtc will pay eth network with 0xbt. so wont that require some type of exchange? could you clarify exactly how this works?

Yes, it's an ERC20 based wallet (smart contract) that allows any ERC20 token to be sent without a gas price or ETH. Pool sends tokens to contract. Pays people using offchain codes which the miners redeem, miners pay the gas (ETH). Traders keep tokens in contract. Performs offchain trades using a separate DEX contract. Users receive 0xBTC in the LavaWallet and can use relays to transfer 0xBTC without having any Ether (pay for tx fee by token, effectively). It wraps the tx cost into the tokens being sent themselves. It theoretically could work with all ERC20s, not just 0xBTC.

>without a gas price or ETH
When I say this I mean to say it abstracts it rather than "without".

Please tell me why it's not a scam. Thank you

Your making my brain explode. This thing is legit?

Attached: 1D538026-F522-4C1A-8C50-07CB746E2C3B.jpg (252x178, 23K)

So that's it's only usecase?

Please tell me how it is a scam. Thank you.

Attached: 1529199446626.png (1964x2822, 1.87M)

> he thinks number of wallets = number of holders
> he thinks not having a dev team is a good thing
> he thinks locked team/project tokens at ICO is a bad thing

There is no hope for you morons.

Getting dumped hard. This might be your last chance to get out b4 it goes to shit.

Attached: unknown.png (1060x211, 28K)

understanding 0xBTC:
1. 0xBTC uses same hashing algo like Bitcoin
and posible mining 0xBTC with ASIC hardware
2. But dont have public avalable 0xBTC miner with ASIC support
3. The reward_halfing time is very low
4. So now most coins actualy mined buy the developer
-----------------------
Summary: it the same Pajeet-Pansun scheme like picture related, good luck investing in this scam

Can't you see that this tokenized version of Bitcoin is ACTUALLY written out in code instead of just copying all the hard proof of work Bitcoin (BTC) has accomplished for nearly 9 years.

0xBitcoin alone obliterates most if not all hardfork versions of Bitcoin (BTC). Include the fact that EIC 918 is now official Ethereum specification due to the creation of 0xBitcoin.

Just how Jow Forums can help God Emperor Trump win the 2016 elections, Jow Forums should be known as the board that turned neets into millionaires.

>kek most coins owned by the dev?
>t. top 10 here

Attached: 1527933018348.png (417x512, 427K)

Different algo, there aren't any compatible ASICs and I don't think the devs are even in the top 100 holders, so... Nope

when will i make it?

so is it more expensive to pay in 0xbtc? how do the miners pay the ETH fee? Is there like some sort of video or explanation I can read? do coins have to have miners to use this feature?

Why the FUCK did they use a mining algo that is known to get raped by ASICs when they could have tried something new like progpow? Absolute fucking autism.

"Muh decentralization" the minute this shit gets any attention bitmain will own it

can you imagine what would happen to the price if they do?

Who the fuck would spend money on an ASIC when the coin can no longer be mined after all of them have been collected?
Who the hell would keep spending money on ASIC's as the difficulty keeps rising?
Bitmain doesn't stand a fucking chance.

>it's not a scam, get over it

Imagine being this naive.

Attached: 1528946726137.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Imagine being this delusional believing it was a scam.

Attached: ha.jpg (1086x591, 68K)

Having to put not a scam in the comment should be a massive red flag.

Attached: images-20.jpg (388x379, 19K)

I had to do that because I've heard a few brainlets (who can't figure out a decentralized exchange) call it a scam. It became irksome, bud.

>maximum damage control

keep trying rakesh, i'm sure you'll be able to afford that toilet paper someday

or having to make 30 threads per minute to show how "organic" your shit is

Attached: 1529086577928.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Sure buddy

Attached: images-22.jpg (352x418, 19K)

It ISN'T the same algorithm as BTC. The guy has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

When using Lava, Relayers offer to pay the gas so the sender doesn't have to. Relayers bid on how much they'll charge (in 0xBTC) to do the transaction. This is a totally separate process than mining. 0xBTC can already be sent like any ERC20 token by paying gas. Lava lets the sender pay in 0xBTC instead

Attached: Crypto space.jpg (562x469, 301K)

No other use case other than a gas coin (rn). Is that correct?

There is literally nothing special or of value about this shitcoin except an edgy name and a hope that normies will rush to buy this crap up bcs it’s “muh bitcoin for 2 dollars”. Then again there’s ebtc which has gone to shit

these are the same brainlets who ignored and ridiculed bitcoin v1.0 kek they will yet again miss out and i predict many unironic suicides will happen when these brainlets realize they’ve missed out on independently financially independence not only the first version of bitcoin but again with the second version

Please buy this coin so I can dump my 20k bags.