maturing the accounts as we speak

were all gonna make it

Attached: sergey.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.cc/file/2b69823b2467082f8c518847d1e63028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: cl4.1.png (816x1056, 206K)

Attached: cl4.2.png (816x1056, 238K)

like i would trust a slav shit with my money...

Attached: cl4.3.png (816x1056, 208K)

Attached: cl4.4.png (816x1056, 231K)

Attached: cl4.5.png (816x1056, 226K)

Attached: cl4.6.png (816x1056, 193K)

Attached: cl4.7.png (816x1056, 215K)

Attached: cl4.8.png (816x1056, 152K)

Attached: cl4.9.png (816x1056, 200K)

Attached: cl4.10.png (816x1056, 174K)

Attached: cl4.11.png (816x1056, 212K)

>Linkies are going to make it. Never thought I would believe it myself....

Attached: I think I know....jpg (498x573, 49K)

Attached: cl4.12.png (816x1056, 219K)

Attached: cl4.13.png (816x1056, 235K)

>Is this all true?

Attached: Hold on a second.....jpg (247x204, 8K)

Attached: cl4.14.png (816x1056, 178K)

Attached: cl4.15.png (816x1056, 196K)

Attached: cl4.16.png (816x1056, 210K)

How can you apply smart contracts to real world scenarios, like some homeowner contracting a guy to fix his roof

>read this wall of text and buy this useless ERC20 token

the shills are getting desperate after the price fell into the depths of JUST.

Attached: 1526076026985.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Attached: cl4.17.png (816x1056, 44K)

>h-hahahah there's too much information
Nolinkers confirmed brainlets (if this wasn't obvious enough already.)

I actually went through the text and most of it is plain disinfo trying to shill a dead project with lies, none of the material has any source besides >some anons ass.

Attached: 1517862001726.png (953x1282, 495K)

homeowner and contractor open third party smart contract app
they each enter a digital signature to accept the contract
smartcontract verifies and freezes available credit amount on homeowners credit cared via chainlink API nove from visa or verifies and freezes funds in bank account via chainlink swift API
work progresses, at each milestone the contractor takes a picture of work with phone which is validated by a blinded third party node which validates the work and code compliance via their chainlink node in exchange for a small payment in link
this releases periodic milestone payments
at job completion 2 of 3 multisig is required to release the funds or terminate the funds hold unpaid
if there is conflict, a blinded third party escrow provider provides the third party for the multisig
the results of the interaction and whether dispute remediation was needed are saved to the chain, allowing all further interactors to decide if they want to use that contractors services or be hired by that homeowner in the future

I think the introductory paragraph needs to be cleaned up. Saying that Chainlink's lack of hype is a "necessary portion of it's partners' path to implementation" is pure speculation, and would set off my bullshit detector if I was reading about Chainlink for the first time. We have zero reason to believe that Chainlink is being directly pressured by its partners to maintain a low visibility approach. If someone asked for a source for that we couldn't provide it, so just get rid of it.

How about this:

Chainlink is a project which seeks to create a decentralised network of "Oracle" computers to safely and reliably move data on and off blockchains. It seeks to bridge the gap between the rapidly expanding blockchain industry and traditional financial services, creating a range of new financial products, lowering entry barriers to financial service provision, and massively streamlining the backend of legacy finance systems. Chainlink's B2B focus and anti-hysteria approach has resulted in it remaining a relatively unknown newcomer to the cryptocurrency space. However, given the scope of its ambition, the necessity of its product, and the depth of existing industry connections with everyone from blockchain academics to legacy finance behemoths, there is little doubt that it is one of the most exciting and significant blockchain related projects currently under development.

>Saying that Chainlink's lack of hype is a "necessary portion of it's partners' path to implementation" is pure speculation, and would set off my bullshit detector if I was reading about Chainlink for the first time. We have zero reason to believe that Chainlink is being directly pressured by its partners to maintain a low visibility approach.
this has been directly stated by the team in the slack

should i take out 300k loan

Fair enough. Only other major objection would be to remove the Tesla part completely. It seems a bit like clutching at straws, I think you're better off just sticking to the more solid connections.

Depends on your repayment schedule. We honestly have no idea how long Chainlink will take to implement, and then to really start functioning with high volume. It could be 5 years. You wouldn't want to get caught half way in a bear market and have to sell your link at a loss, and then watch it moon a couple of years later.

if you buy chainlink you are guillabe as fuck

put it into a pdf.. would like to read this, thanks.

its all fakenews without a source, its basically fanfic at this point.

once proofreading and crucible of Jow Forums is done with it
want a clean polished project and a unified front for the real push

This user is right. Nobody should read these pages. Go on with your lives, do not think anout chainlink. Go back to your wage slavery and forget you ever heard these words.

any anons remember the facebook investor group guy who called chainlink his unicorn?
the guy who called xlm early and put up a pastebin of his post?

Link is all about fanfic though. If we had sources for at least some of the supposed partnerships the price wouldn't have tanked that much.

I prefer "anti-hype" to "anti hysteria"

Other crypto projects relying on CL seem to expect them to be functional some time in Q3, considering their roadmaps. Idk why they wouldn't have that impression unless they were given an estimation by the chainlink team.

The oracle problem is a very urgent matter to solve that can save businesses a lot of operating expenses. Expect mass adoption within 2 years of deployment and high adoption by big players within 1 year, including swift which is already threatened by Ripple and Stellar.

I hold link and believe in the usefullness of the project, but fuck me who is actually going to form an opinion of Chainlink based on this shit? It reads like a highschool paper done by an illiterate person who constantly synonyms words out because of how repetitive and forced the writing is. Please do Link a favour and fuck off with this shit it's cringe, there are much better reviews out there by people who understand the project, this is just weak 2/10.

lol this is actually not how smart contracts will work and Sergey explains how the likely good of a contract of this nature is very far off of what they are aiming for in a recent video interview.

literally the only thing CL can work with are very VeRY basic smart contract agreements where only 1 and 0’s. It’s literally impossible and completely fucking stupid to execute a payment for example based on a photo taken by a contractor. THere would need to be a licensed inspector to stop by every step of the way which at that point completely negates the autonomy of a smart contract. Nice try tho faggit.

>reads single best review of Chainlink out there
>says "there are better reviews out there
>does not point to any such review

either make a meaningful contribution or kindly fuck off.

anonfiles.cc/file/2b69823b2467082f8c518847d1e63028