Should I buy more or is it a lost cause? I’m staring to lose hope fellow marines

Should I buy more or is it a lost cause? I’m staring to lose hope fellow marines.

Attached: 7C8D8C43-5ED5-4C3A-B6F2-0CF44FD17D00.png (645x729, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

starting^

holy fuck you didn't cut your losses?
you know, you actually have to sell the tokens high and then rebuy lower so you have more tokens in the end.
the price is going below ICO soon, they expect dips as deep as .17 cent.
even if you sell now you will be able to rebuy more at a cheaper price.
trust me just do it.

Let me ask you this, do you need the money or can you do without it for a while?

I told you to sell at 59 cents, moron

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Relax faggot, mainnet will be here in 3 months.

Accumulate.

Hey faggot what happened to buying the whole order book and dumping the price? LARP

Crypto is in a recession.

oh look another link post....how boring

Oh look it's the retard who thinks that bitcoin has a built in oracle and he tries to lecture everyone else about what tokens are good / not good. Fuck off and die 'oldfag.'

how look another link post...how original

oh look another link post....

this
I'd wait for BTC to finish shitting itself though. Might be a while.

Attached: 1288889657211.png (500x406, 404K)

Last time it went to 200 from an ATH of 1000. If the pattern holds that would put the bottom this time at 4k.

I did dump 200k LINK at market sell last night user, were you not up? Was it past your beddie boo time?

Again, who tf ever said that? BCH is working on something that may counter it, but in the end the product sucks. The market has spoken loudly, idiot. Take your 22 cent piece of shit and get rekt

$0.01 is coming hard folks

Getting heavier

Attached: 1528913714823.jpg (1633x986, 551K)

Gonna sell ;.;

>for a while

How long is a while, user?

there is no oracle problem because smart contracts dont even work. LINK has no marketing and does nothing because its vaporware. Uniroincally this should be like a 5m market cap coin

btc is going down hard and pulling link down with it. expect incoming eth futures to add to the pain.
you guys are fucked if you keep holding this shit, unironically.
this isn't 2017 anymore, retards. the game is different.

well this game sucks

concur.
people wanted institutional money.
well, they got it.
but they're not buying you lambos. they're grinding btc down.
reading: medium.com/@super.crypto1
but yeah, prepare for eth futures next. cboe's stoked it wasn't declared a security. that means they can start the same bullshit with eth as they do with gold, silver, oil and now bitcoin.
life is adapt or die. we either adjust to this new market or we leave. but look at the volume, it speaks of exactly what choice so many people have made since getting burned over the last few months.
anons need to wake up, fast.

Attached: 1517612452952.png (671x519, 146K)

10 sats EOY