Shorting is my life. Shorting is in my blood. I open my garage. What do I see? Three lambos. How did I acquire them...

Shorting is my life. Shorting is in my blood. I open my garage. What do I see? Three lambos. How did I acquire them? Through shorting. Shorting is constructive. It makes the world better. I don't believe in shitcoins. Shorting helps us reach their true price: zero. Long live the US dollar. I don't believe in a decentralized world. I only bow to God, family, and country. That's why I short. Shorting runs through my veins. Shorting is my hobby, my life, my love. You should short too. Let's short together. Together we can make this world a better place. Short now, short tomorrow, short forever.

Attached: 1527171789884.jpg (736x736, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/fb/28/0bfb286862468a81b3a7d8b7aa31facc.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is this shopped

don't listen to this jagoff ur gonna short tomorrow then wake up to it

What? Her legs?

That's like a few months of running and proper diet

what? to make them that fat?

Damn rhi rhi thiccc af and its getting me hard

I want to but thinking about the 100 dicks she's had and couple of STDs makes me soft

luv a pretty bigheaded forehead bitch

Body like that is literally begging for my cock to enter it.

I'd fuck her raw even if she had aids

it is shooped

she's black
either she's crackhead skinny, or thot fat

We're going to 0$ didn't you hear the German? Shorting is the new paradigm in crypto, we will spread this on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, eventually major news stations will also pick it up and everyone will short Bitcoin. Untill the CEO of BTC owes the shorters money. Germans don't joke around, haven't you seen their automobile ads?

Typical nigger female

Here's a radical concept. A dude opens a position, closes it later and if the market decides that dude has been a good boy it rewards him. Now the dude is free to reinvest this reward in any way he wants at any time on whatever assets he decides he wants to be accumulate.
> Who shorted the market?? How did the government allow this to happen??

of course it is shopped you morons. this is Jow Forums.

i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/fb/28/0bfb286862468a81b3a7d8b7aa31facc.jpg

WTF ALL MY LINKIES GONE!

not visiting your link, you scammer

wew thank goodness

Her legs looked thiccer in that Needed Me vid though, is this an older pic? She really was starting to get fat IIRC

Is this the ook eek everyone is pretending is attractive. Alien head looking motherfucker

t. low test

wtf is this image?
thats rihanna isnt it? when did she become a cow?

see:

ah, this looks worse than the shop
dont think i'll be saving either t b h