Tell me about coins that create passive income. Why isn't everyone investing in those?

Tell me about coins that create passive income. Why isn't everyone investing in those?

Attached: 1529158059819.jpg (1654x2197, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veritasmining.co/
twitter.com/RupayaCoin/status/1007263872682807296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EOS when dapps are made. ETH when you have enough. The problem is, most will lose their value over time

She's so sexy.

Because they have no other purpose than concentrate / scarce the supply and pump the price for initial investors. That's a definition of ponzi.

Everybody is already rich from their passive income gained by pohw3d, anybody remember that...

SYSCOIN

ETH (soon)
DCR
Any other POS coin.

>EOS
lmao

I only invest in tokens that generate passive income. It doubles your chance of success, since even if you hodl, you can still get paid.

This is the my biggest holding,
veritasmining.co/
You get paid in Ether every 3 months.

I get dividends daily from gio

Please explain how you can still get passive income if your coin hits the inevitable bust phase and sees hardly any use?
At that point it seems like you would lose both the coin value, and your source of passive income.

they are securities

SAFEX will do that. But not yet. Now is the opportunity to go in big and buy cheap before the market goes live.

With the token from the link, I get a share of the profits from the company, which generates income in two ways.
a) They mine
b) They'll have their own exchange
Last month, I got paid 4 ethers. This is one of best, if not the best passive income token.
The pic is of their mining facility.

Attached: vrtm.jpg (1280x953, 221K)

Adding to my previous message. The token from the link, is not a utility token, so it's not really used per se. It's strictly a security token, which is more like a share of the company. So you simply hold it. As long as the company keeps mining and / or has volume, or people using their exchange, I'll keep getting paid forever. Since you'll get a cut of the profits from their mining and exchange.

you can rent out your tokens if the network actually will get use cases

all in on ark. 10% passive return yearly. also best moon potential of any investment.

I bought peepcoin when it was 99% lower but I have more faith in IdealCash desu. It's too small to be listed in CMC but it's almost there. Just about to moon.

RU-PA-YA
Masternode in the first year brings massive income.
Price is stable as fuck.
Up is the only way here.

twitter.com/RupayaCoin/status/1007263872682807296

this might be legit, chart actually looks stable. most masternode coins trend towards 0. daily volume is really low tho, will do some research

i got a bitcoin green masternode, i can see this being a top 50 coin in 5 years. first normies need to learn about crypto, then about how POW is crazy expensive, then bitg can capture a nice marketshare.

chart started off at like $1 in jan

they went from 1-2 k per day to 20-30k trading volume a day.
and from shit blockchain to MN/governance/new wallet in 2 months after the devs started fully working on it.

Bought my first 2 MN pretty early and sitting now on 4 soon due to the passive income and proposal votings.

I'd like to just put my thoughts out there about where I think the crypto economy, and the economy in general is going and why I think Raiden will be extremely successful in enabling this future economy. In short - tokenized assets. People will be able to freely choose to store their money in whichever tokenized asset they wish - this could be oil, electricity, items in a video game, shares in Amazon, coffee beans - the list is near-infinite. People can choose to store their money in high-volatility assets that could go up (or down), or in low-volatility, stable assets in whatever proportion they wish. They can either take active control of their assets and decide manually, or can choose to automatically follow certain indexes. When the person goes into the shop and buys a pack of gum they'll be able to pay in whichever asset token they wish (oil, coffee etc.), or split the cost across multiple tokens (again able to manually decide the split or automatically spread it across all their held tokens). The vendor will accept pretty much any token you can throw at them as they can either instantly convert them to their preferred token through a DEX (Raidex?), or just keep the tokens as they are - it won't make a difference as tokens will be so fungible that a user can easily hold and spend thousands of different token types, whose value are decided by what they're trading at on the DEX - either way the vendor is still reciving the same amount of value.
Algorithms built into wallets will help the user optimize their spending to make the fewest transactions possible, or to help the user spend their "pocket change" (small fractions of tokens) if they wish. It will be a kind of techno-barter economy that is overseen by decentralized systems, optimized so that any user regardless of technical/financial knowledge can easily use the system with minimal cognitive load on the end-user.

I think Raiden will be one of the central technologies in making such an economy happen.

COSS

API is coming soon and with it comes volume and sweet sweet FSA

I see absolutely no real world use for rupaya, it is strictly a shitcoin.

I put some money into GIN (masternode hosting) in March and am up 700% on the principal. Additionally, masternode rewards made me another 60% since then, so go figure.

Next was POSW, now XSN. Up 100% in price and earning stakes.

Lately, I bought two masternodes in AKA (oracles, dApps), which is still cheap. Stake rewards are way lower, so more of a long term play.

Also XAP, same use case as GIN, but they had problems with exploits, so don't but that right now.

Lastly, APIS, also a masternode hosting coin that will launch their nodes end of month. Could have big potential.

Upcoming for me: TRAC, VEN, REQ, AURA - all going to have staking/nodes soon.

> then about how POW is crazy expensive
oh yeah also this

There is currently a project that takes the ETH codebase and going full PoS and some kind of masternodes (3 different kind of nodes for different applications on the blockchain).
Also with free coins for everyone registering a wallet on the blockchain so they can start and use the system right away (some kind of universal basic income system)
The node I want costs around 10k€, but hell I'm gonna get that.

Artis.eco
if you are interested.

> I see absolutely no real world use for rupaya, it is strictly a shitcoin.
At the current state, I have to agree.
But we are talking about passive income that makes easy money.

1 MN doesn't cost much, the return is pretty great at the moment.
You can dump the MN on the market without crashing the price and on the next bullrun you've made some decent dosh.

coins that you use to trade goods or services, like what a currency should do

50% token premine?

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY

all icos are dumping on release anyway, if you really believe just buy after it dumps.

> she
user i...

50% premine?
hit the button below for the final distribution and check the whitepaper for the stages.

Right after ICO it might be 50% - which are locked away by the way and can't be sold under ICO price.
New coins will come into the system with every new user.
I needed some time too to understand how they are doing the distribution. First of their kind.

>She's so sexy.
Ummm, "she"...

Ah, so you get a reward for holding "stock", like a dividend. Makes sense.
The only problem I see is that it is of course highly connected to the crypto market.
So how long are you holding their tokens, how much did they cost, and how many dividend have they paid you?
It seems nice, but when the market turns, both your income, which is the reason for holding the token, and the value of said token will plummet I guess.