Highest upside potential

Let's pretend a new bull run has started. Share your coins with the most upside potential.
>sub 100M market cap
>hasn't mooned previously
>real legit use case and team that can accomplish it
>No low volume pump and dump bullshit like 0xbtc

Attached: 35BB6223-ABD8-4C27-A829-50B28F6A7336.png (200x200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-nem-based-point-of-sale-terminal-reveals-pundi-x-will-ship-20-000-nem-based-xpos-devices-300627026.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related, obviously

I fucking hope so user. I’ve already 0.5x my investment with this

well.. if Pundi X seems crazy, then you won't understand what's coming here.

u dont need to shill it here, everyone who wanted alraedy bought... the brainwashed and pajeeted morons will buy actually when they'll need to use in the real world next year.

China agrees without equal.

Unequivocal investments in NKN.

NEO chain will overwrite all Ethereum gambles that the west cannot make.

Oh and what did Pundi X decide to use in their 20000 point of sale devices?

prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-nem-based-point-of-sale-terminal-reveals-pundi-x-will-ship-20-000-nem-based-xpos-devices-300627026.html

CPX - just look at the partnerships and the mcap

EXC (eximchain) - huge real use case in a $15tn market; superior to vchain

nice one, pajeet, but this is NKN thread, get the hell out.

Cap this post faggot. NEM is gonna explode because of all you cucks ignoring it. When the FOMO hits you'll be buying my bags at $4 each. Its not just a japanese mainstream shitcoin but I'm not wasting my time here defending why. Do your own research Jow Forumsraelies

decentralized internet is hundred times bigger than Pundi X and NEM and NO ONE FUCKING SAID THAT NEM IS BAD, U MOTHERFUCKER

NKN is the ultimate shitcoin

Is your shit that weak you gotta go into dedicated threads to promote attention for your shit to not be able to contain your conversations to just the active, productive members? Join NKN.

You even being in this thread to write that opinion just fuels active crypto interest in this asset over all others in an immediate attention sphere.

I bought NKN at $0.50 and decided to dump it the other day at $0.24. You guys need to learn to cut your losses.

ayy, classic biz method. Good on ya

like dumping bitcoin whgen you bought it for 30 and then dumped? right, you must be right, user.... LOL

Yes. Because we all bought in at your price point and have less appetite for risk than you.

it was for days at 30-40 range... you must be well retarded to buy the absolute top... but even then... this will get to hundreds of dollars if they really pull this out.

Anyone care to explain to me the 140m circulation supply and the 700 MILLION total supply?

Not to mention the 1 BILLION! max supply?

This is exactly why I'm not investing in nkn, circultion supply will more than double by the end of summer (will be 350M vs 150M now).

>I bought at all time high
>I decided it was a great time to buy when the circulating supply doubled and presalers got their tokens and knew they was going to sell tokens at least
>I just noticed I am a idiot
>Lord bless my soul

Good luck in this market

The dilution does suck. But right now it's only on 2 shit exchanges and it's almost impossible to buy if you're a burger. Once this hits binance, and it will, I expect the YouTube shills to come out in force. Will be $2 by eoy any way you look at it.

what?

the circulating supply was 200M from the beginning. it never doubled and nothing was added since the start of trading on May 28... that's all made FUD...

and actually no one from pre sale sold anything... the wallets didnt move their coins... they're VCs mostly not selling under 100 or in 3 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what? it's true

Indian scam coin stay away

no its not it was 100M and they increased it to 150M and now they reduced it to 149.9M

Yeah I can totally see it rising to at least 2$, so a good investment for sure, just don't think it's the best one out there.

Basically the project and team is solid, the token metrics suck. I'd look more into projects with strong team, low mcap and good metrics

If you find another project with billion+ potential and a market cap this low I'm all ears

no they didnt... CMC scans the wallets that moved their coins... the circulationg is RIGHT NOW 200 m, not 149 or 151.

you clearly know nothing. stop your mindless fudding. It was 200 M since the beginning.

I'll give you a few sub 100M cap projects that have that kind of potential imo, one of them in particular has the criterias I just told you about, but I don't want to do mindless shilling, you can look into them and see which one seems like the best investment:
SPHTX
JNT
HOT
TOMO
MAN

all shit except MAN, but why are u so desperate that u come to NKN to shill your shitcoins?

>has better token metric than most of the coins including Ontology
>token metric sucks
brainlet

JNT-never trust a sand nigger
HOT-won't deliver
TOMO-actual meme of a token, i feel sorry for anyone investing in this 500k volume shit

I was replying to his message?

Even if the metrics are better than most coins, doesn't change the fact that they suck. But if you're fine with circ. supply doubling by the end of summer fine by me

Capped

>simply stating wat was on CMC
>i know NOTHING

TOMO is one of my shitholds because theyre promising hubi. Fud me on it, its been total shit recently

it just has way too many competitors in it's market, tomo would have to be extremely special to really announce itself and i just cant see it happening personally. Wiser moonshots to invest in.

Any picks? Im getting fucked on that shit

personally im all in NKN. Not going to shill though, just seems like an obvious pick to me.

>decentralized chinknet
>ripple ceo calls out bitcoin for being chinese dominated
>noone will use it

Attached: D78E090A-67F7-4F8A-A4F6-AD39C7177944.jpg (833x249, 44K)

Damn, mainnet 2019 tho

its a long term hold, but its due for short term pumps with exchange listings. Im just swing trading to accumulate as much as possible.

Attached: aed3e9c0e665335ca975f6127ad913b2.png (1400x874, 401K)

>Hello sir, these coins u must buy from me. Highly recommend sir. Do not buy zil, xrp, omg, or aion sir, please i need to accumulate before going to temple and praying for moon sir

CMC scans active wallets... they dont show what's circulating actually. Yes, you clearly KNOW NOTHING

Attached: 70FA0E8F-C914-418C-8BF0-CF3C1C0AA18D.jpg (900x900, 295K)

Do you know what TOMO does? It recognizes ethereum's lead and acts as a side chain to strengthen it with atomic swaps, near zero fee and instant transactions. What other projects do that?

do not sleep on ELA boys

ELA + NKN are my bets

>ELA good coin sir NKN not so good coin

Thats it, Tomochain is an Ethereum sidechain, it sucks just like POA Network.

obviously every project has it's own selling point but if you think that's enough to make it a good investment then all be it. But how many other platforms are there that offer stuff like fast tranasctions,no fees or scalability? Id rather gamble on something new.

Liquidity.Network? Just ICO'd... the better version of Lightning network... instant transactions, zero fees... air drops for free (projects dont need to waste ETHs for airdrops).

Not bad. I have a big bag of MAN. I don't think any of the others have as much potential as NKN.

XDAG

seriously just NKN... and after NKN moons hard... NEM

Why nem?

Can I make it with 10K NKN ?

Probably not

10k will be $1M some day... 2020 maybe

SHL

So how much ?

100k to make it. Keep stacking poorfag. You have plenty of time this thing won't really take off until eoy

You bought high and sold low like a retard user, stop blaming nkn for you being a fucking idiot