SKY

Is the tankening ever gonna stop?

Attached: co.jpg (564x594, 319K)

menawhile

Attached: Cynthia 🇲🇽 on Instagram “Infinity Weekend ❤ #cabolifestyle.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Attached: Cynthia 🇲🇽 (@cynthiafit1) • Instagram photos and videos.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

Will there even be a bottom? i was thinking about buying in but it just keeps dropping

>bottom
hehe

Attached: Media.webm (480x480, 1.03M)

There's always a bottom. Try and show me a coin on Binance that tanked and never had a big bounce after that.

RSI is showing massive divergence. Someone has been unloading though. It's only a matter of time before people step in and start to drive it up. Then people will start to FOMO buy and then also Jow Forums tards will buy the top of the bounce. I'm looking for a 30-40% bounce on this one, no joke.

depends on what you mean by big.
a lot of coins never bounced anywhere significant

I think it will behave like LOOM or QKC did recently.

you mean nosedive? its already doing that. its down 40% in 1 wk

And after the nosedive react with a 50% bounce, in case you missed that.

>drop 200% and bounce 50%
is that supposed to mean something

1. A coin cannot drop 200%. If it drops 100% it drops to zero.
2. When a coin tanks 40% it gives a high probability setup for a strong bounce. But I get it, you're one of those people who buy on the way up, when the price could reverse any time.
But that, friend, is emotional trading.

>drops from 15 to 5
>its not a 200% drop at 5

The flippening is coming

Attached: NKN.jpg (640x640, 31K)

Nope get out while you can, SKY ICO was 1 cent

Holy shit are you stupid.
5/25 = 0.2. That means 5 is 20% of 25. This let's us calculate that a drop from 25 to 5 is 80%

YOU ARE A SHITSKIN AIN'T U???

25/5 is 500%
>he thinks percentages cant go both ways

Holy shit brainlet. Thats a 66.6666666% drop.

5/15 = 1/3 or 33.3333333%

100-33.3333333=66.6666666

>the absolute state of biz

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

read

It is wrong, you dumb fuck, you cannot have more than 100% loses, go back to highschool.

WHy are thereFEMALE ASSES ALL OVER MY SCREEN???

lel well a 66% loss /= a 66% gain

> Read on the sub plebbit that 20 dollars was a steal a week ago
> tempted but decided to wait
> mfw

Attached: tumblr_p9yhqtHTCQ1tgp93po1_1280.png (1024x1280, 1.01M)

Shut up, you lost.

The only relevant thing is that if you lose 100% you have lost EVERYTHING, hence 100%, no matter what your starting point is.

>this is the level of retardation on biz

IMO the kidnapping and death threats were to get stolen coins unlocked.

We did a hard fork to freeze stolen coins and Skycoin staff were kidnapped and threatened to threaten us into unlocking the stolen coins. They also tried to steal Bitcoin out of hot wallets.

They were dumping the stolen coins on the market very aggressively, which is one of the reasons for the price decline.

Skycoin has procedures for kidnappings and robberies. All of the large coin accounts have 2fa and we have a procedure.

The only coins that can be stolen in a kidnapping are hot wallet coins. We will do an audit and improve the procedures again and make sure all staff is prepared and knows how to handle future kidnapping and hostage situations.

We are getting armed response force, body guards, putting in place increased security. All of the coins in compromised wallet have been moved.

All passwords are being changed and any potentially compromised computers are being invalidated.

No coins can be stolen in the future because our software and procedures, but the physical threats to staff are real and need to be dealt with. We are dealing with death threats, gang threat and kidnapping threats to Skycoin staff.

My wife was kidnapped and beaten by the attackers.

Our physical security measures were insufficient, but the digital security worked pretty well.

I was given warnings of the kidnapping threat and that stadf were acting crazy so I had cleared out all the money from the computers so amount stolen could have been much worse.

We will get over this quickly.

None of the public staff will have hot wallet access now, because of the kidnapping threat. Even the hot wallet will be 2fa multisig and not just the cold stores.

And we have a team for hostage situation response if this happens again.

I think we are entering the bubble phase and people will start acting crazy and very dangerious. They will do stupid and crazy things and we need to be prepared.

should of bought HOLOchain instead. 10000% more legit project

topkek for skytards believing this bullshit

What

it will stop tanking when u sell the bottom just like any other crypto

Synth dumps his bags on retards while sprouting ridiculous cover up stories
>muh whale panicking
>muh kidnapping
No proofs
Only eternal bagholding ahead

>tfw big asses ruined for you since you found out most are injected and not natural

Finding a real ass is a hard thing these days with surgery. It's really easy to tell for some of these, it's physically impossible for some women to have waists small but asses that huge. They shouldn't have asses.

s-source?

you mean to tell me that a shitcoin that was ruthlessly shilled on Jow Forums is headed to 0? this is the first I'm hearing of this

link

The bizarre and unhinged fud for this coin is a huge buy signal for me.

I'm pretty sure that fitness chick in the OP pic has a real ass. She has a long insta history of her body getting better over time.

Skycoin will definitely go to a a couple of dollars if not 0, the ICO was 0.01 USD mind you, you're an absolute retard if you still buy this. It's also an obvious scam and the community is beign held emotionally hostage. There's never any proof or sources for the outragous claims the team makes and especially Synth.

Enjoy bagholding this honestly.

>fud
this psychobabbel is coming directly from the dev you retard

This is now my opinion and I conclude my research

>link

Well, that's just not true - and I can prove it. Just look at pic related. A simple glance at the chart proves you wrong, but I have also highlighted all the major bounces for you.

After every steep drop there was a reaction. Those are huge percentages. You just don't notice it happening if you buy the top (or wherever) and start to hold. Buying and holding makes sure that your coin goes down 40%, so when you finally get a 50% bounce you don't feel like you made anything.

If you instead had bought all the major dips you would have made a lot of money - and the chart proves it.

>inb4 hindsight 20/20 bs
No, not just in hindsight. The same pattern applies to most alts.

Attached: link.png (1393x832, 105K)

Because mods r bad at their job

You missed two drops that still haven't recovered you waste of oxygen

You're a dumb turd, that's why you're poor. Question your own intelligence before insulting others.

My last percentage marking shows a 24% drop since the last real bounce. If your IQ was above 80 you'd know what's likely to come next.

>you're poor
Keep lying to these poor scrubs synth. You'll get yours eventually.

Attached: IMG_20180525_232306.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>If your IQ was above 80 you'd know what's likely to come next.
Skycoin china hustle finally exposed?

Daily reminder that Synth shills SKY on Jow Forums

Isnt this a public coin? Can we search the chain to find out who is dumping?

Yes and no, everything about SKY is a myth, Skyledger, block explorer, its all a myth.

REQ

What the heck? See my previous post: Are you guys actually blind? I don't want to be a dick, but just look at those bounces FFS.
Mind you, I'm not saying SKY will reverse and go to the moon. Rather, I'm saying that it's going to give a BOUNCE, which can give you profits if you buy it this low. At some point you'll have to sell. But that might be after a 40-50% rise.

But just for you, pic related, I highlight how REQ has NOT just tanked without bouncing. In fact, it's an awesome chart, it has always bounced back for some good percentages. The most recent bounce started only 4 days ago and it's still going on.
I hope you learn to read charts.

Attached: req.png (1386x836, 107K)

This shut him up..

>Literally a shitcoin that can only be bought in chinese shit exchanges

Binance is not a Chinese exchange.

Nor is cryptopia.

I'll make another thread when the bounce starts.

It has been so satisfying watching this garbage tank.

Plenty of room to fall. They just finished their second round of skyminer sales. Each purchaser gets .9BTC worth of skycoin back as rebate. You bet your ass when those rebates hit wallets, there's going to be a massive market dump.