FT for massive ROI

Time to shill, finished accumulating at .93
- Get around 4-6% ROI daily b/c they give 80% of net profit back to FT holders.
-Exchange has massive volume, more than all other exchanges, in part due to trans-fee FT mining= the more you trade the more FT you get back from fee reimbursements.
-Ex Huobi CTO is boss and has capital from several Investment firms.
-Got around 2-300 USD worth of dividends yesterday for 10kish FT.
-Even if they're faking volume, idgaf b/c muh dividends.

Attached: fcoin token.png (1015x583, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fcoin.com/i/NyOBz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only concern is the massive increase in circulating supply each day due to the mining, but so far has stayed pretty stable and gone up. Kind of upset I bought most at .9-.93

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 9.01.41 AM.png (1227x557, 105K)

bump, do you like being poor?

do you just hold the ft and get dividends?

delete. seriously fag.

not done accumulating?
yes

>4-6% ROI daily
how is that sustainable?

is it just another erc coin or does it run on a strong network?

The shill strategy, ahah. This amount of dividends only means it will collapse eventualy

I think it works out to be that much because of the volume. Sustainable as long as volume keeps up i guess
Think it's erc, but no incentive to send it out of the exchange

that's what I was originally afraid of. But got my money just fine. Any smart anons have actual fud?

Just because it works now doesnt mean its a viable investment, this is gambling since it can dump at any moment. You even said they might be wash trading, dont you think they might be sustaining the price to make people interested? 4 to 6% daily compound that each day and you will have a collapsing economic model. Im warning you user, you are playing with fire

what exchange is this? where can i buy it

fcoin.com/i/NyOBz
please use my code as courtesy for shill

SHUTTUP DAD, I'M AN ADULT

why the fuck would you tell biz about this. iif you want to hold anything long term you dont put it on biz they shill it to death and fucking ranbir will dump it till it loses any credibility youre fucking idiot it wouldve done just fine with out being shilled on biz.

w-what if I'm ranbir?

Attached: pankaj-parakh-ians-2.jpg (759x423, 88K)

this fud is pathetic though. how can a dividend distribution be unsustainable?? theyre expecting compound and increasing circulating supply around every 90days which makes it less of a ponzi so with compounding the cons market cap makes money and they hold millions of coins themelves which is how they make money not to forget the mining. if it is a scam, theres no reason to stop anytime soon. Just spoonfed those of you too lazy to check for themselves.

then you can fuck off singh sadik quadir what ever

excelent work samir, they don't suspect a TING

Attached: ranjeesh.jpg (660x371, 31K)

>4-6% ROI daily
Hey hey hey

Attached: 1517073859194.jpg (245x206, 25K)

haaaaaleeeeeeeeeeelalalalalalala

Attached: lalalala.jpg (3072x2044, 654K)