How do I short the UK property market?

How do I short the UK property market?

Attached: 1525360260853.jpg (690x1117, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw don't have a hot asian dominatrix

You dont buy a house then you buy a house

This. Mine only wants to be dominated :(

But i want to profit from the crash when the jewish international banking system finally dies.. how ?

no bitcoin memes

Buy short positions of major real estate businesses in the UK

Attached: 1529176581835.gif (300x264, 1.63M)

short the housing market with 100m

>But i want to profit from the crash when the jewish international banking system finally dies

LOL, D E L U S I O N A L

rothschild have been in power since 1500. Do you know how many currency collapses, empire collapses their clan has witnessed since then.
No no user kun they wont be going anywhere

How much btc for this woman

that backboob tho

>asking retarded questions on anime boards
>thinking the jewish banking system is going to collapse
it must be difficult being you

hate to break it to you, but you are shorting the bottom. You see Smart people with a lot of money (not you) already figured whatever dumb catalyst you came up with, and priced it in

I've looked into something similar with the California real estate market. Look into the stocks of REITCs with portfolios that are disproportionately invested in your target real estate market. Then your options come down to:

>Shorting the stock
>Shorting their bonds
>Buying puts
>Writing calls
>Buying their credit default swap contracts if you suspect bankruptcy or a credit downgrade is imminent

The problem is that very few REITCs are going to be all-in on the market you want to short, and timing the market is required to some degree with all of these options.

>OP watched The Big Short and thinks he is a financial whizkid about to make $$$billions

Laugh at this absolute brainlet

You subvert its culture slowly for half a century and and watch it crumble.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU

You can't kill a decentralized, non physical digital asset :) And they're too old and stupid to control it, that shipped has sailed.

my gf is one but i'm asexual :)

fuck off nazi punks

>being this braindead
the internet is new. crypto is new. believing that just because they haven’t fallen in the past is like believing the british empire would never fall as the printing press was invented.

Attached: 1499492887239.jpg (265x256, 12K)

yep and today is that day 6/17/2018

sell your housing portfolio @ high now
brexit
buy more houses @ low

Attached: Df1eYSyW0AIS9wU.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

How is that video anything to do with nazis...

No idea, but considering where we are and the context clues I made an educated guess.

SIT ON MY FACE

Well its about american media dumb ass.

You have to go back

not in a million years sweetie, fuck all has happened after the referendum and the border is still a free for all, while nobody is building new housing

Attached: ABSOLUTE state of housing in uk.jpg (683x646, 79K)

Attached: english housing market.jpg (720x518, 57K)

Attached: british housing market shed for 19k.png (736x705, 277K)

You'd need to be high as a kite to short that
>booming population
>zero construction activity
>negative rates
>tax threshold raised for new buyers
Prices are going up up and away. Ignore Londanistan, its owned by foreign cartels so unless you marry into the Sultans family you aint buying anything in London

Attached: 1361928321277.gif (250x250, 993K)

>Look into the stocks of REITCs with portfolios that are disproportionately invested in your target real estate market.

step by step how to do this

do tell more

I've literally just sold my house. Bought it for around 225,000 and sold it for 330,000. Do you think house prices are going to go up more?

depends on where