If you have ICX on an exchange, sell now

Solidity Engineer here.

ICX (Icon) is fucked; the devs are pretending they can fix it but they're really dumping bags because.

ITS A SMART CONTRACT
YOU CAN'T EDIT IT, THAT'S THE POINT.

They have to make a new token, don't believe the damage control they legitimately cannot fucking do anything to fix this.

Attached: file.png (800x500, 699K)

Legit question: can't they just deploy a bot enabling token transfers until the end of token swap?
It would make no sense to migrate the contract now.
Unless, of course the mainnet is going to be delayed.

>Unless, of course the mainnet is going to be delayed.
now you're getting it. dont get gooked, market dump now

Lmao. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the bug of this shitcoin.
They can whitelist exchange addresses which bypasses the the spammable function. Mew normies just have to resend txs. Plus the tokenswap is starting soon, so who cares?

Never trust copy paste smart-contract tokens.

This one line (!=) instead of (==) means even your ethereum address can call admin functions.

They can't bot it because someone else can just bot it right back, ICX transfers are completely fucked while the bot kills off transfers until the whales all sell bags; and i strongly doubt that ICX even has a mainnet to launch.

Attached: file.png (393x62, 2K)

I know about the bug and I know it lowers the confidence in the team even more, and I agree that if they deploy a bot, someone else might deploy one too. The question is who has money to waste, just to fuck with Icon team?
I mean we would have a bot fight, which would fuck the network for a while, but ultimately Icon foundation has more money to burn on that " solution" that anyone interested in fucking with them.
Also if you have ICX on an exchange you should do nothing, token swap will be implemented by exchanges.
Having said that: my confidence in the team is super low and I sold ICX @ ATH and re-bought low but only 200 of tokens "just in case", I'm going to be in the green for a while yet so I have the time to wait and see.

FUD = go all in

crypto in a nutshell

The team can't deliver anything on time and they didn't bother testing/auditing their smart contract before raising over 30 million.

he knows, he's bag holding and can't sell you'd say the same horse shit lol

It is a FUD, but not without merit.
I sincerely hope that if they have mainnet it was tested more extensively that their smart contract.
That type was easy to find and someone even pointed it out in March and got ignored.
Like I said, I don't have a big stake in Icon so I don't care too much but I really believed in the fact that the team was solid. Now I'm not so sure.

see you at 10$

Based on what? You sound like the reqlets and linkies on this board.

I tried to warn them father

Attached: 1529014488200.jpg (1000x483, 153K)

Checked. First Lisk now Icon, all competitors of ark are crashing and burning. Shows you why marketing first and building code later is so retarded. (Hint) ark is releasing V2 codebase in three weeks. Public community testing is now active.

common sense

if they need to make a new token why don't they just create a contract that gives you the new token for icx?

Attached: 1523108611695.png (1373x833, 59K)

You dont seem to know what FUD is.

I market sold Fri night this bug was my final straw and the gook had the audacity to day he wasn't sorry

Icon FUD is in overdrive this is absolutely the time to buy

I mean sell all you want but dont spread lies about mainnet. It is live and it works. U can literally use it yourselves

pretty telling that this bug didn’t actually hurt the price

absolutely the bottom

that's very amateur code
it tells a LOT about the quality of the project

temp erc20 token no one cares about but biz fudsters who want to buy cheaper

>Solidity Engineer

lel

Attached: B34BB3055FC34D189ACFB1ED5FE76700.jpg (662x900, 59K)

They literally dont care about the erc20 as long as the funds arent compromised. Go find a bug in mainnet and u will be a rich man

Sounds like someone is trying to fud? :THINKING: :THINKING: :FUCKINGTHINKING: