Wat shills on biz do you hate the most?

wat shills on biz do you hate the most?

Attached: 1512345464471.jpg (882x731, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html
news.bitcoin.com/new-us-65-million-bitcoin-mining-facility-is-among-largest-data-centers-in-north-america/
yours.org/content/an-interview-with-wu-jihan-on-stories-behind-the-birth-of-bch-and-the-91025b96a842
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cashies

0xBTC and EOS

The ones that post shitty braps

ETH.

0xBTC
EOS
Wyskerfaggots
Link is pretty annoying too

you are going to make it brother

At the moment it has to be 0xBTC. Linkies are at least genuine in their delusion. 0x are just inept predators, the worst kind, you can admire a cunning psycopath, a snakeoil salesman who skillfully takes the money from fools. But the Pajeet-tier laziness of the 0xBTC scam is infuriating. You'd think they were posting while still huddled over their designated pooping spots

+ ambrosus
And thats my list

Lightning shills

linkies obviously

Wysker
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash

0x it's literally retards trying preying on other retards

Ccuckdano faggots and blockstream Jews

Attached: DAAA85CF-971D-4563-B0C5-64656C9D4F9E.png (1171x589, 759K)

Cardano shills because they're the sorts of people who have completely average IQ's and know nothing about how blockchains actually work, but pretend they're tech geniuses.

Also, Ethereum shills because they're completely delusional.

cashies, deluded roger ver and jihan cocksuckers

revolving door idex shills.
every day a new shitcoin with multiple threads at the same time.

This

for me its:

>cashies
>roger ver threads
>mcafee bullshit
>justin sun faggotry
>deluded stinkies
>bcash
>the obvious paid shills

Link. I have a feeling they are all 15 year old faggots from reddit and pic related

Attached: images (8).jpg (227x222, 6K)

>deluded
"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty". Definition of Bitcoin in white paper is indisputably Cash, not Core.

BCH is putting lipstick on a pig. Still suffers from all the same problems as BTC but pushes it down the line a bit.

>32mb blocks vs 1mb blocks
>a bit

Roastie detected

100% LINK

Death would be too good for them.

KNK

BCH has roughly 4x the tps cap. So you're basically saying that bitcoin will never need to have more than 4x the load that it had in December. Every time you increase the block size you reduce the security, so you can't just keep increasing the block size indefinitely.

it has been and will always be funfair

The coin is retarded and makes no sense. At least the others make up shit about why it could work.

BCH & tether shills
me think BCH & tether guys are evil

at-least banker coins like XRP are straight foward about what they are.

BCH & Tether deceitful and insidious. Relying on disinformation. They take something beautiful and pure then manipulate it for money.

Attached: 1522961841026.png (960x720, 799K)

What ?

Youre answering this wrong. There are only 2 types of shills: the pajeet and the bagholder.

The bagholder is by far the most annoying one because hes low IQ enough to get scammed and still thinks that he can save his shitty investment by scamming other people, instead of just realizing that hes retarded and cutting his losses. I hate both types, but i think the bagholder takes the win here

ETH by far

They're only deluded redditors

How it reduces security? We dont need to increase blocks indefinitely. Terabyte aka hyperbitcoinization to world currency is doable even with todays tech.
Deceitful and insidious? That exact accusation can be made about Blockstreams investors. Bilderberg hijacked our dream.

>How it reduces security?
The larger the blocks, the more computing power/bandwidth is necessary to run the network. As the block size increases, centralization to those with the most mining power increases, until you eventually get to a point where only Chinese supercomputers can maintain the network.

The goal never were absolute decentralization, just enough to be censorship resistant.
Terabyte nodes are totally feasible in terms of cost, even for medium-sized businesses.
Peer reviewed calculations can be found here: blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html

The goal never was about absolute decentralization, just enough to be censorship resistant.
Terabyte nodes are totally feasible in terms of cost, even for medium-sized businesses.
Peer reviewed calculations can be found here: blog.vermorel.com/journal/2017/12/17/terabyte-blocks-for-bitcoin-cash.html

>China controls entire blockchain
>Censorship resistant
You're the same fags who call EOS centralized even though its block production is spread evenly between 21 nodes in 10 countries.

BCH, LINK, 0xBTC, REQ, AMB.

Attached: bubble-phases1.jpg (1634x1096, 328K)

McDonald's

Member when the US controlled 90% of the hashrate? Member the wave of censorship that followed?

projects that everybody knows its a scam like that oxbullshit

No, I don't remember when one US based entity controlled 90% of the hash rate. Care to enlighten me?

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77K)

Lets not be hypocrites by admitting that same accusation applies to Core too. Its frequently used as attempt to envoke racist FUD by moving the goalposts.
GMO and others will fix it by bringing much needed competition soon. Good luck finding better alternatives with same level of brand awareness, trade volumes and infrastructure. Realistically Bitcoin is all we got as ancaps. Scaling has been proven to work and is needed ASAP or we lose the opportunity of economic freedom forever.

Attached: let it burn.jpg (260x194, 10K)

In the past year I've been here, I've seen cardano shilled maybe twice
nobody likes this coin

Good post. I think there's a 3rd type that's more rare. The argument would be something like
> These things could go wrong and send everything to shit, adjust your size accordingly.
People who are too sure or too good to do anything suboptimal? Run.

motherfucking wysker, shilled on here EVERYDAY and the scumbags were exposed today

When BTC was released

You mean when no one gave a shit about it and there was nothing worth attacking?

it continued till after it had an exchange rate

news.bitcoin.com/new-us-65-million-bitcoin-mining-facility-is-among-largest-data-centers-in-north-america/
This is just the beginning

I'm not sure I understand your argument. It's not up for debate that an entity who controls >50% of the block production can attack/censor the network. That's outlined in the whitepaper. There is no incentive to do it though which is probably why it never happened. A government could put pressure on mining pools to censor the chain though.

Increasing the blocksize doesn't really effect the hash power, and if you have the money to be mining then chances are bandwidth, storage, and memory aren't really problems for you. Just because it isn't cheap to get into mining doesn't mean it's centralized.

>There is no incentive to do it though which is probably why it never happened.
ever heard of something called shorting

>Q2: Cobra, moderator of Bitcoin.org, suggested this February that bitcoin should change its POW algorithm into the combination of POW+POS. And last Friday, he tweeted that you and Viabtc CEO Yang Haipo can easily start a 51% attack to bitcoin. But you responded that Cobra should read the whitepaper first before he wants to change it. And 51% attack will not destroy bitcoin. Could you further explain this considering 99% bitcoin users never actually read the whitepaper.

>Jihan: Here is what the whitepaper says about attacking bitcoin—“We consider the scenario of an attacker trying to generate an alternate chain faster than the honest chain. Even if this is accomplished, it does not throw the system open to arbitrary changes, such as creating value out of thin air or taking money that never belonged to the attacker. Nodes are not going to accept an invalid transaction as payment, and honest nodes will never accept a block containing them. An attacker can only try to change one of his own transactions to take back money he recently spent.”
>See? Even if attack happened, the whole system is not open to arbitrary changes. And the attacker is only able to change his own transactions and take back money he recently spent. Only part of users who are unaware of the attack and receive payment from the attacker will suffer a loss.

>Q3: Bitcoin Gold fell victim to the 51% attack and hackers stole $18 million in BTG tokens. You own about half of the network’s hashrate, why should we trust you?

>Jihan: First of all, I do not “own” so much hashrate. Many of our clients operate miners themselves, but they point hashrate at our mining pools. This part of hashrate is “trusted” and is very flexible. Our clients can switch them to other mining pools if they find us attacking the network or doing anything unethical.

yours.org/content/an-interview-with-wu-jihan-on-stories-behind-the-birth-of-bch-and-the-91025b96a842

Every shill is fucking cancer. We need to purge biz of every shill. Shilling is reportable, so keep reporting those fuckers guise

There was no shorting back then.

Cashies and linkies.

we've had shorting in btc before bitmain even existed...

If you have that much hash power you can still make more money in the long run by mining and selling than by shorting once.

this seems to be what the miners believe, but this is unlikely to remain the case forever

not sure what's your argument, i jumped in here

Cardano is for chads only. you pathetic brainlets are foaming from the mouth over absolute shit projects while the high IQ free market chads holding Cardano accumulate every dip. in 6 months we'll be so rich that 90% of biz will be begging to suck our cocks, but since we're not faggots will just pleasure ourselves with the girlfriends and wives that the 7% of the nerds on this board have.

>0xbtc is very good buy sir
Also cashies need to be burned at the stake.

Attached: 1529163102657.jpg (900x900, 74K)

i've been to a few cardano workshops, i contributed to the haskell compiler back in university, and i read all IOHK papers. cardano's smart contracts platform is nowhere near being done, their development is slow, and their wallet still has problems as reported by various exchanges. just fyi