Let's all freeze ICON for being a POS

> etherscan.io/address/0xb5a5f22694352c15b00323844ad545abb2b11028#code

Anyone can send the contract the disableTokenTransfer() function and freeze all transfers on this shitcoin. Let's clog it up and freeze this thing for being an untested piece of garbage.

Attached: icon-696x449 (1).jpg (696x449, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xba59cfa9e356f50d9c27fbd7c6f7b778afd67bb5
reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/8rlgp0/workaround_for_icx_token_transfer_disable_bug/?st=JIJDZ89M&sh=3ec3fce4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is there a disabletokentransfer function that anyone can use

Because they wrote the modifier function wrong. They meant to have it so only the creator of the contract could call it, but fucked up the conditional so that only the creator COULDNT call it.

They didn't unit test their shit and now we have this garbage operating in the wild.

I thought they fixed it?

It was supposed to only be the contract owner address that can freeze transfers, but someone used "!=" instead of "=" and didn't even bother to test it.

I don't understand for the life of me why people hold ICX when VeChain exists

Lol. Only way to fix that is to deploy a totally new contract.

Oh my god that’s hilarious

Fix an immutable code. Ladies and Gentlemen this right here is the average crypto investor.

>Blockchain?
Yeah yeah, a chain of blocks. Easy, understood!
>Smart contracts
Yeah, just rewrite like a IRL contract, understood, easy!

Attached: 1528104882467.png (2012x1952, 187K)

You can't just 'fix' a smart contract that's already deployed. They would need to create a new ERC20 contract with a completely different address, copy all of the balances over (which is not easy) and then essentially fork their token and contact all exchanges with the new token address.

They can't fix it, they just keep sending enable. But basically everyone can just disable it again

I really don't like admitting this, but the whole "Chink scam" meme has some truth behind it and Vechain is no exception. Invest in Silicon Valley projects bro. America is unironically superior in this regard.

they unironically just built an office in silicon valley

That doesn't make it not a Chink scam. Do whatever you want but I'm going to hold my view that VEN holders are only marginally less cucked than ICX holders.

>mfw ICX unintentionally proved the EOS use case for mutable contracts

Attached: charleslikessoy.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

but it seems to be working now?

etherscan.io/address/0xba59cfa9e356f50d9c27fbd7c6f7b778afd67bb5

Here's a legend doing God's work. Keeps sending disableTokenTransfer() lol

Nu Male confirmed.

>Sorry your chain is currently paused
Lmao

>Sorry your transactions over the past month have been rolled back because we hard forked the chain

>This was decided in a decentralized manner, the group of 21 people considered considered everyone's interest.

>This was decided by one autistic kid who didn't like the transaction

>tfw been holding a bag of ICON since December
> tfw been continously gooked for 6 months

I hope this gets a pump somehow and I can drop these bags. Please SK unban ICOs or do something

Also Min's statement was fine until he said "But I'm not sorry.." The fuck bro? Fucking GOOKED

SOMEBODY BUY MY BAGS PLS

Attached: icx ded.jpg (400x400, 118K)

This is what every ICX bagholder is thinking, and the rest of us know it. Ergo, no one is ever going to by your bags.

what the fuck? How can such a piece of garbage have a marketcap of $790 million while legitimate projects wither away?

Sauce? I wanna fill my angry gook meter so I can avoid gooks in futuee

Maybe he meant ‘= sorry’ instead of ‘!= sorry’

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/8rlgp0/workaround_for_icx_token_transfer_disable_bug/?st=JIJDZ89M&sh=3ec3fce4

Top post

Let's go bois:

Send 0 ETH to 0xb5a5f22694352c15b00323844ad545abb2b11028 and input "0xe2a9ca4c" in the data field.

"0xb5a5f22694352c15b00323844ad545abb2b11028" is Icon's contract address, "0xe2a9ca4c" is the disableTokenTransfer function reference.

Stahp faggots

I need this to pump so I can drop my bags

3 more days until this piece of shit GOOK coin dumps even lower

This is amazing, people need to keep spamming this just because they claim they fixed it

ROFL this thread is gold, people are really wasting money here sending a tx that gets reverted 1 second after by the ICON bot ?