PBC increased to $5000

Buying PBC subscription upto $5000 with no stop loss. What do you think?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 1.32.33 PM.png (1442x536, 120K)

Yo dawg I heard you like losing money so we put scamcoins behind paywall so you can lose money while you lose money

thats not a bad price for a year subscription

haha thats because he got rekt in this market
he himself admitted losing millions in this bear market

lel, exit scam

how do i short this

fpbp

lel source?

people who ask this are usually retards who never shorted anything in their entire lives and think they're cool for trying to short something

please die

Kek

Find it funny how after he pulled that shit ZenCash the big bois came in and took over his position at the ground floor.

asymmetric investing kek
buy high and sell low is certainly asymmetric.

his last update he said
>guys don't worry I lost millions too, could've bought a few homes in Malibu
lmao

He's holding, of course his portfolio will fluctuate heavily.

Warren Buffet also always holds and has said that during multiple bear markets he had "lost" (unrealized losses) billions every time.
But that's the case for all holders. They don't care about the dips and crashes because they firmly believe (and in Buffett's case that has always been true) that after every downturn there's an even brighter upside.

So whatever you were saying is nothing of interest.

>buy SALT

>comparing real assets to shitcoins that will never come to fruition (and even if they did they're all solutions to non-existing problems)

the absolute state of the crypto market
you flip shitcoins for more btc, that's how you make it in this market, forget 100x, 50x etc, ain't gonna happen, maybe a 10x here and there on some presale icos that most people cannot get into anyway and that's about it

That's your opinion. And it's a matter of opinions and beliefs. For how long have you been in this market? Probably not for too long.

What you describe are the current conditions. Why do you think Palm Beach became so popular? They called ANS at $0.16. A coin that at some point reached $200 in value. Even now at its ridiculous price of $40 you'd still be sitting on some crazy gains. They also called ETH at $10 and a lot of other stuff when it was really cheap.
Whether buy and hold is or isn't a good idea is totally up to you, but don't act like those people have never made crazy amounts of money with that strategy.

AND: If the market ever picks up again, and there's a high chance of that happening, it will have been worth it.

teeka and his early subrsribers made sick gains simply do to being early, you could buy anything that wasn't a total scam back then and make crazy gains, but you're delusional if you don't see that the game has changed, market is spread out thin and you're competing against more and more sophisticated traders/investors everyday, the saying that 2x is the new 20x is not a meme

Yea what I hate most about these self-claimed crypto experts are that they and their followers always showcase their "track record".

I mean a fucking goldfish would have atleast 100x'd his portfolio if you just got in early 2017. Doesn't matter what you invested in. If you got in a year ago and 10k stake you should be millionaire. Period.

Where is the expertise of these guys in bear market? Oh they don't have any? Yeah. It super hard to call moonshots when every single shitcoin did 10-100x in the crazy bull run.

But nowdays all their calls are shit. The ones on top of the foodchain still make money because they call the shots and sell their bags to sheep but the profits are in the 20-50% range or whatever.

>calling coins before the biggest bull run in history is an achievement
you could have bought literally ANY coin and made mad gains

Attached: 1468032783274.jpg (306x306, 20K)

To some extent. But it was not foreseeable that a random shitcoin like ANS would become a top 10 coin.

I disagree. It was one of the first serious chink coin in the market dominated by chinks. It was actually quite obvious that it's gonna get big.

Not when it was at $0.16

reeeeeeeeeee

>first serious coin
>namef after ants

He knows something gona happen soon and the demand will go up

>the next bull run will happen as early as april
he doesnt know shit

he first used to say
>april the 2nd
then he switched to consensus (which was the biggest joke ever and a few anons from biz that were present said it was full of vaporware centralized scmacoins, teeka pretty much admitted it saying that the most bullish thing at consensus was btc - lmao)

>how do i short palm beach confidential
have you considered, maybe, the remote possibility user's statement may have been in jest

I remember being a nocoiner this time last year, saw ANS and thought it was a total fucking scam based on the name and logo

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)