Only 12 more hours until you're back to wagecucking

Only 12 more hours until you're back to wagecucking.

Attached: vsco5b1f3c924a6f0.jpg (2048x1365, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.dcrdata.org/tx/54684e237342043099739043b859eda74627c4be3bcf412183349e4651144b84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jokes on you, I work weekends too

Haha get fucked

I actually like my job

So it's going to moon in 12 hours

>liking a thing where a jew tells you what you make, how you make it, and how long you have to be there to make it
>not running a business and doing it all yourself
not gonna make it user

And what business do you run, user?

cringe

software.
3600ish subscribers pay me anywhere from $15-150 monthly with an average cost of about $60-65, and my monthly revenue is about 230k with 90-95% of that being profit.

Margins on software businesses are absolutely insane. Look into it

poor

yes im poor making 30k per month doing what I like
fucking retarded NEET kill yourself

>NEET
I guess you could honestly call me that, I just make a hell of a lot more than you at a much younger age

nice LARP, if you were making 230k per month you wouldnt be wasting time here lmao

Say goodbye to vacation, friends, family and all the things you like for the next 10 years with a risk of failing and suffering a burn out.

Not gonny say you cant make it but if you are not Einstein tier smart or have the amount of money to hire this people you will have the hardest time in your life.

you're here forever, user
i literally have nothing better to do at this point
also my cut is about 70%, the rest goes to affiliates

Nvm its a im doing "software" and have an income of 200k / month larp thread.

Just too risk adverse man

Attached: 29838095323.jpg (753x550, 63K)

please don't remind me.

buy land

in this market?
do you want to see my stripe account?

And what do you do with your time, NEET?

Go on, lay out a schedule of your wonderful, wagecucking-free day.

Attached: 1472316089442.jpg (2025x2700, 2.71M)

what's your company called?still, if you are making 230k per month why the fuck are you spending time here holy shit

>in this market?
yes, or treasuries

9am wake and shower
10am BJJ
1pm lunch in nice restaurant
2.30 pm home, FAP, power nap
5pm healthy dinner
6pm - 8pm research crypto
9pm when hot gf comes home watch some TV and snuggle.
Sooo comfy anons... If I had to go back to work I'd honestly kms

What software? Is it stuff you made or you are marketing someone else's?

you'll get a certified letter from the FTC and lose it all

sauce? please frens

its a girl i went to college with that I know pretty well. she isn't famous but I have more if you want it
it's mine. It's really not that complicated of a service either - most digital marketers just dont know how to code so I filled it in and used affiliates to my advantag

Attached: vsco5aebbfc3778cb.jpg (2047x1364, 406K)

Is it an app? Some piece of desktop business software?

>i literally have nothing better to do at this point

you should take up a hobby, something you want to be better at. like bragging online.

Attached: 1522792556700.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Beat me to it.

explorer.dcrdata.org/tx/54684e237342043099739043b859eda74627c4be3bcf412183349e4651144b84

It's only in desktop form however I'm working on a mobile component rn.
fuck off. I'm totally fine taking time to read and work out. I come on here and Jow Forums to shitpost from time to time as well.

Attached: 1522780114288.jpg (500x581, 50K)

Cheers fren

>It's only in desktop form
C'mon give us some more information. Even just the field of business or what kind of people buy it.
I run an audio related web service and make a couple of thousand a month from Google ads. I really want to get into selling subscriptions instead, as you need a huge amount of freeloading users to make money from ads. I'd rather have less users but give them a premium experience

>Even just the field of business or what kind of people buy it.
Oh my bad, I thought I had previously. That mustve been on Jow Forums.
Basically it works like this:
>program scrapes a predetermined area for leads in a predetermined industry(ie: search Miami for Dentists)
>program scrapes internet for leads in that location and niche and organizes them into a CSV
>you build a custom email that can be sent in bulk(like constant contact or mailchimp) that automatically fills in custom fields like names, times, and whatnot based on each and every contact form
>automatically sends follow-ups in drip campaigns
>once a meeting is landed, client can also be invoiced through the software(which I take a (miniscule) cut of)
so yeah, there's my proprietary software. dont steal my shit but that right there let me drop out of college
ya she's a fuckin snack, we had a lot of fun last semester

Attached: vsco5ac6c33441f48.jpg (2049x1445, 1.47M)

Sure thing, user.
>6:30
Wake up, check email
>7:00
Work out
>8:30
back upstairs to shower, make breakfast
>9:00
watch news, eat breakfast
>10:00
take any calls that I need to for the day, respond to support tickets and whatnot
>11:00
go for a quick run
>12:30
come home and shower again
>1:00
read
>3:00
back to gym
>5:00
back upstairs, shower again
>6:00-12:00
facetime gf whos still in college

>lifting 2 times a day for a total of 3.5 hours, supposedly 5-6 times a week.
>running in between workouts

I'd be willing to bet my left nut you couldn't bench 2pl8 or squat over 3pl8

6-12 you're face timing a sloot still in college and probably cucking you with Chad and tyrone? + 0 self improvement during day aside from a light jog? Holy fucking cuck some of us just we're not meant to make it

That's a lot of detail, thanks
I guess selling to businesses is where the big money is
How did you even come up with that idea?

holy shit

>6-12 facetiming a chick

FUCKING LMAO

6 hours jacking off in front of your phone. Sad!

I absolutely dont - however in the last year I HAVE lost 70 pounds so I'm really moving in the right direction.
That's not ALL spent on ft(for example I'm not on now), I should have clarified. That's just generally when I do, I really don't do much else at night. That's just a typical day too. I could, for example, be at an agency teaching them how to use said software(Which is total bullshit, its completely self explanatory)
That's kind of the good part of it - I don;t really have a set schedule that I have to follow every day. That's just usually where it falls.

So when I was 17 I started my own digital marketing business, and I had a shit time finding leads for myself. I was literally going on google maps and finding emails through listings and it was terrible. So, I built a program that automated it. I told some friends also in the space about it, and they said they were willing to pay for it.

Of my clients, the vast majority(2700ish) are on the basic plan which is $15 a month and allows up to 50 leads a day. A smaller amount are on the mid-range plan and the rest of the clients are full-size agencies who use the software at a corporate level. There's also an API for resellers to use the software as well.

Yes, it's a lot of money, but I'm saving for a move out of the country as I'm a dual Irish citizen, and taxes are taking more than half of my income. Also waiting to make any HUGE moves until my girlfriend(who isn't the girl in those pics) to finish uni and move with me.

Actually no. I decided to stay at home and study for my maths exam which is on Tuesday.

When/if BTC cracks I am going to make a fuckload of money. The panic will be unbelievable if it really goes, alts will crash to stupid prices, and the bounces will be glorious. I just don't think it's happening. There is nobody left to dump BTC anymore. Hodlers ain't dumping and whales dumped at 10k. Who the fuck is left? The idiots already panic sold.

alright you're pretty based after all, wish i had the motivation/entrepeneurial spirit to start my own shit

>dual Irish citizen

I like you

Yeah I wasn't trying to fucking brag. I just try to hold myself to the highest possible standard.
i do like making fun of wagies though, and anyone who doesnt have a salaried job can do that ig

That is pretty damn cool user, and you have inspired me

Jokes on you OP, my alarm clock will go off in 4 hours and I'm awake in bed browsing a burmese carp fishing forum because of insomnia.

Attached: CZiq32pUUAA_6pg.jpg (600x565, 31K)

That's ok, I run my own business and I get a rush trying to get more clients. The first step in the morning is the hardest, but once I get rolling, I'm into it

Well I would recommend cutting down the working out and just focus on a good 3-4 lift sessions a week doing mostly compounds if you are new.

Look up starting strenth or GreySkull LP (I prefer GSLP). Read the book starting strength regardless. I went from 260 to 150 at one point. Now I'm hovering around 200 because I got into powerlifting but wanna get it down to 180 because I'm too fat right now at 5'9

What languages did you become proficient in first and how would you recommend someone new to software development go about getting into it?

I will never!

Much appreciated user. I'm 6'4 240 and want to get to about 190-200. I'm on a workout plan now and I've never heard of that, but I will check that out ASAP.

I know HTML/CSS, Javascript, PHP, and Python. Most of the program I have is written in Javascript. My agriculture SaaS that I'm still trying to roll out is written in python.

Not me, yet.

I've got about 30k in savings and planning to burn through that as slowly as possible. I'm decent at daytrading (currently short ETH) so I'm hoping i'll be able to stay afloat until the next ez, buy-the-dip type bull run.

If not, I'll go back to working a boring yet comfy tech job, which isn't as bad as being a street shitting pajeet I guess.

Keep up running if you enjoy it, but I personally can't stand it. I prefer doing a striking martial art (muay thai specifically) for my '''cardio''' 3 times a week since it's more fun and actually teaches you worthwhile skills. Just remember 90% of weight loss is diet, I went from 260 to 150 never running a day in my life and just lifting progressively heavier shit and eating well.

At 6'4 you'll probably have an easy time dead lifting cause of your long ass arms decreasing the range of motion.

>younger age

14?

Nice fan fiction.

I'm 19. I started my first business at 14 though. I made banners for youtube channels.

For my cardio, I run a portion of picrelated and complete each of the workout stations along the way. I also have a workout plan that I've been following for a few months. I'm not returning to college next year so I have literally all the time in the world to get fit, so I have no excuse.

Attached: bayshore.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Where's that located at?

Thank you for making me laugh so hard user

Tampa, Florida

How did you set up your affiliate system? I'm assuming that does most of the marketing for you, correct? Do you just pay on commission to trained salespeople or do you have sort of an MLM scheme going on?

Btw can you link your service? I'm starting up a local business and it would save a lot of time with scraping data

Thanks

I contacted dozens of digital marketers that I knew simply from working with them in the past, offered them $5 per sale, and $1 for every sale their referrals made.

As of right now, there are 6 other people making 6 figures annually off my product, and I don't mind that one bit.

I'd rather not link it purely due to the fact that I do NOT want this linked to Jow Forums in any way. However, look around for lead generation and email marketing software made by a college dropout in Florida and you will probably have no problem finding an article or two about it.

$5 per sale or since you charge a recurring service do you pay them monthly or give them a bonus?

I pay them monthly. In perpetuity.
That fee is a LOT higher for enterprise clients though