The "green" business of DIY biohacking

indiegogo.com/projects/diy-crispr-kits-learn-modern-science-by-doing#/
>tfw DIY biohacking is in the same position than hobbyist computers in the 70's
Why haven't you invested in biohacking yet?

Attached: based.jpg (1000x1005, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-odin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because there's nothing to invest in?

like a sandwich or whatever?

Don't be lazy and make your own. Steve Jobs started in its parents garage.

I'm the guy looking into making bootleg insulin. There's a difference between having the scientific knowhow to make your own products and just following instructions on paper or online.

Zayner's kit includes videos and manuals, get on his level.

I'll read into it, but it basically seems like it's just the ingredients to do specific things rather than a large toolbox to do whatever you need to do.

I looked into his website the-odin.com/
He is selling all kinds of kits so he is covering a wide ground. Smart tbhfam.

I guess biohacking blogging is the future.

Why? What money is in there?

Learn about it, creat a blog/youtube channel, share knowledge, make profit.

Are you thinking about BYTE magazine and the others from the 70's? Yeah, I can see that now.

I see that it's possible to just order the cas9/grna plasids that are empty. That's really fucking cool.

>freaks modifying their own bodies
nothing changes

You guys know the new "right to try" law? I wonder how hard it would be to start growing and selling organs to hospitals in cases where not having a functional organ would be fatal. Or maybe just certain glands and tissues.

Why does he have nigger lips?

The technical problem is organ growing, except by skin and kidneys, I think those are the easiest to grow.

I could try human kidneys in pigs, but that's a pretty extensive project. I might have to stick with manufacturing hormones like insulin for now. Shit I wonder if people would buy bootleg testosterone or estrogen.

>I wonder if people would buy bootleg testosterone or estrogen
You do know there is already a market for that, right?

Looks and acts like a quadroon with that bling and hair.

>I'm here for the interview

Attached: imheretoedityourgenome.jpg (602x658, 60K)

>tfw quit NASA to start a business

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 147K)

Yes, but the question is whether the black market buyers are worth making and growing the bacteria then harvesting the juice for.

>he thinks anyone will give a shit about meme chemistry kits put together by bio PhDs who couldn't cut it in academia

You can skip the black market if you know your way on the legal system. A poster here made a good argument about laws that can help you put a business in track.

Can you direct me to the post?

It was yours :^)

Kek. Well the only hormone sold for life threatening stuff is insulin, so maybe I could get away with that as a sort of grey market enterprise.

Because the majority of you mouth breathers couldn't/wouldn't even be able to fumble your way through the first quarter/semester of organic chemistry.

If you create something , will you need to be approved by the FDA or any organization to release your "hack" into the free market?

Or would this simply be underground , and kept there because humans hacking themselves seems like a hack , if you could connect smart mesh networks into your brain...Oh the possibilities.

most of them actually have no idea what they're doing

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Dr. Neil Riordan uses a neutral country for his stem cell treatments. He recently appeared on the Joe Rogan show with Mel Gibson speaking how he cured his parent from back pain or something.

Do you think the United States is going to lose this market to China? How naive are you?

Yes. The states will lose this market. 7 year FDA cycles will hobble it.

You will lose the biotech and blockchain revolutions. You've also curbed raw material harvesting because your government takes marching orders from China via the NRDC and are in the process of fucking your manufacturing with tariffs. Your country is walking backwards.

Excuse me if I don't believe this blindly but this theory depends on thinking the FDA can block anything forever.

Forever? No. But you ever see Dallas Buyer's Club?

>mfw I have degrees in biochemistry and biochemistry
>mfw currently in medical school
I just need more capital to get started...

that guy has to be part black