Why? becuz>?

Here, learn yourselves anons. Before you scream low tier fud, I am a massive SKY bag holder and hated in the TG groups. If only Sudo knew who I was posting this I'd feel the wrath of the ban hammer. Pictured comments have since been deleted.

Attached: Synth. The Exposae.png (295x763, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoZyzz/status/1008536853429940225
mobile.twitter.com/JaredDu71247146/status/1008469689314316288?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about his wife's son though? Is he okay?

So this isn't real?

what the fuck. is my SKY stack fucked

of course its real you dumb fuck

Post responses then lol

twitter.com/CryptoZyzz/status/1008536853429940225

Attached: file.png (411x102, 11K)

No. Post other people in the telegram.

who was kidnapped?

Attached: 323.jpg (240x232, 7K)

>my wife was kidnapped and beaten by the attackers

oh ok cool larp

mobile.twitter.com/JaredDu71247146/status/1008469689314316288?s=19

why isnt biz all over this?

is this fanfic or did this crazy story really happen?

Attached: 1234.png (720x540, 325K)

2fa on a wallet AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SKYFAGS WILL RELIVE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I did notice some strange activities on cryptopia yesterday tho. Small sell orders of 179 SKY automatically underbidding everything continuously.

Typical scamming faggot trying to play the victim, hope he gets jailtime

What the actual fuck he says chinese gangsters frauded him kidnapped him and hacked the coins to dump them.

did anyone actually believe in sky? kept telling those morons it was a scam but 90% of this board is just pajeet scammers anyway

Attached: 36BA3C7E-AB5D-4070-91DA-4EBC7B57332B.jpg (748x1069, 282K)

I believe op post is real, but I don't believe that synth faggot was Kidnapped, his wife or any of the sky team. That synth kid is making that bullshit up so he can get ready to exit scam on all those skyfags, that is pretty obvious. He goes on about adding security and bullshit saying the skyteam are pretty prepared for any kidnappings, by why the fuck hasn't he reported it to the authorities, because it's all bullshit lies and his team are seeing it and that is why he is firing people. And you skyfags are backing this synth kid thinking he is the victim. The absolute state of you sky cult faggots

Prediction: it this really happened then Monero short Monero. Because you know whoever stole or kidnapped someone will be cashing out in Monero. Within 24 everyone will know and news outlet finally can pull their kidnapping / terrorism card on Monero. You know they've waited a long time for this.

Its not a scam but it is a disorganized clusterfuck. I don't recommend buying.

t. bagholder. I bought at $30. Really starting to feel it.

You actually can do that, but not with those goofy phone apps. You need a 2nd password. Its called multisig.

LOL. The Telegram posts are certainly real (I had to log in to check), but I agree the story is very likely fake.

Sky bagholders actually believe this bullshit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAARRGHHHHH
>I'm not dumping guys, I was just kidnapped
>no need for proof or police reports, you've got to believe me; my wife was even beaten up mmmm no no no

Fuck me, the absolute state of this shit and the retards who bought into it.

Attached: 1334877404384.gif (400x271, 2.44M)

Lmao this is the story a 10 years old would come with after emptying his first bags. Are there actual retards buying this gigantic load of crap?

you'd be surprised how many brainwashed bootlickers some of these projects have. I think even today there are people who still defend Bitconnect.

This will unironically end up being way more delicious than bitconnect.

Screenshot plz

Attached: 40435E82-2F28-4EDF-A4DF-DEDCE34524C0.jpg (640x493, 58K)

they have reported to the police. but they are in chink land so they are highly corrupt. you will see the official release soon.

Synth said about his wife

"No. She is very disturbed and has a difficult time handling the stress of the kidnapping situation.

I almost got rekidnapped, by stopping and dealing with her breakdowns, instead of getting to safety.

She is doing pretty well but is not back to normal yet"

kek does anybody believe this?

Sell. You'll be the new nano.

I just found out from another thread that all this is actually real. I apologize to everyone who has called skycoin a scam. Im beginning to think you are right. Kidnapped? Does he actually expect me to believe this shit? Is he even in china right now? If so, why? How could being in china possibly help him write the code he is supposed to be writing? Is there even proof for any of this? Like a police report or something?

Also why did he give random fucking criminal chinks access to millions upon millions of skycoin? If they "only" got the hot wallets then why is the price tanking so hard?

Even if it wasn't real, skycoin has been making insane technobabble promises since the beginning. There is no feasible way for them to succeed.

sorry bro, tried to warn you

LMAO at this skycoin shitfest, hope this never happens to any of my holdings