I know something you don't Jow Forums

:^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 9.27.02 PM.png (1546x872, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediciventures.com/companies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never lost faith

Priced in

Very undervalued compared to other shitcoins

chainlink + factom confirmed

and what else user?

Homeland Security grant

department of airport security contract?

>he thinks governments are going to buy shitcoins for national security

the absolute state of biz

Lol OP btfo. Better luck next time.

Nope

you guys still haven't guessed it :^)

what else?

Hint - B&M

Still here. Accumulating slowly. Sh, etc. Got a really good sell around $50 and rebought at $17.

OP is a faggot

It was announced in 2016 they were working with homeland

bill and melinda?

Ive been reading LINK threads for 6 months. It's always nothing.

>9929431
lmao I'm dying

the grant update that was released a couple days ago you stupid black asshole

So.the important part was 2 years ago.A minor update in a bear market.Congrats bro its been going sideways in the last 3 days.

may monsoon wash you from the streets, pajeet.

ding ding ding.

A lot of people in this thread seem to think that Factom and Chainlink are inconsequential.

Everyone DYOR, but i think this weekly chart speaks for itself. This is one of the top buys in crypto right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 8.55.47 PM.png (2168x1258, 253K)

This is 2018.if you think shilling or fudding a 94million dollar coin on Jow Forums now does anything then you have bigger problems thsn assuming im a pajeet.

Keep talking Pajeet. You're a fucking dirty FUDder. Go shill SKYminers and fuck off while the big boys talk.

you're the one attempting to suppress and misrepresent recent announcements, pajeet. the only delusion is your thinking crypto will save you from the shitting streets of mumbai. there is no escape. accept your fate. if the Lord wanted you to be rich he wouldn't have spawned you in india.

Big boys dont talk on Jow Forums anymore.Its literal shitposting.The fact you want to have a veiled serious discussion here and think you can shill is amusing and tells me how small your portfolio is.

Anyone with serious money knows about this already.

>Ive been reading LINK threads for 6 months
Wow bro you've been in this game for a while

OP brought up interesting things that made me confident in my investment.

You, on the other hand, are a greaseball nigger FUDding for literally no reason.

Pray tell what coins do you hold Mr. Whale, and perhaps I may find your content more interesting.

Laugh at the people that call it boring fag. Keep averaging in.

i thought my mentioning it made that obvious. next time i'll use crayons so you don't get confused.

They got awarded 192k after a couple of years by homeland.Jibrel for example got 250mill funding 1 month out of ico.This is legit pajeet tier of factom.

Lmao oh ok sorry I didnt buy link back in 2009 like you did user.
Btw the stuff op is posting has reddit threads about it from a year ago. Typical linkie "research"

some dirtnig terrorist oil money laundering project isn't comparable.

Any word on how the governance system is ironing out, guys? Read that it was a little disorganized somewhere.

The amount of street shitters in here acting like this is big news.

you have the same id, pajeet. turn your fucking brain on.

Im just adding my disbelief after pondering why.

yo fuck OP i just found some new shit i'm about to drop after I buy some more. Congrats to all my fellow holders, we're going to make it. give me a second.

!

Medici Ventures, Overstock subsidiary holds Factom.

mediciventures.com/companies

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.31.45 PM.png (2560x1600, 380K)

This is like.... stockholm syndrome? Where you're like crying and eating dogfood but you keep saying it's ok?

Keep talking brainlet. i'm fucking stoked.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 10.31.32 PM.png (2516x1600, 3.46M)

Your resistance only makes my dick harder. This guy gets it.

holy fuck guys, look at that other company -- do a google image search for "seattlemint"
This is big

Look, its fucking nothing. All these stupid companies have a million conections with each other. You see ripio named right there in that graphic?
You running out to buy big fucking bags of ripio? Or bitsy? Or whatever other stupid shit?
Thought not.

dont google it they will log your ip from that specific of a search and will steal your factoms

>bought this shit thanks to Jow Forums shill
>faggot dumped on me
>literally had to wait for A YEAR just to make even
fuck you OP you are a faggot

> he didn't pick a good entry point

sorry you didn't pick a good entry point. Smart money bought this coin... yesterday lmao

Its almost at ICO price. Literally every entry point has been a bad entry price idiot.

hey look its symbiont. another company tied with LINK....

Good thing i just bough it today then huh? lmaooooo kys

Yes user, surely THIS is the real bottom.
Because mainnet is...... september?
Btc cant get any lower before september.....right?

This is a Factom thread, not a Chainlink thread, you absolute troglodyte.

Factom is already operational.