This trash is following the same patterns as odn

This trash is following the same patterns as odn.

Attached: Wysker_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

You shut your cunt mouth

Shut your cunt mouth, OP is right.

You shut your cunt mouth too, bitch

You shut your cunt mouth u and u, bitchs

ODN was a miracle compared to this absolute garbage

At least those guys attempted to build a separate blockchain, wysker doesn't even need the blockchain for its project, they can just issue virtual tokens as "vouchers" like they like to call them

They only need the blockchain to raise money from unsuspecting autists, many of which apparently are autistic in wysker's case

Fuck this project, if you buy the insider's sell orders, it's all on you

Have any of you bought anything on the app? The autistic insiders keep talking about how their girlfriends love the app - they broke as fuck and haven't even bought shit from it

Well said. Biz called out odn's unprofessional approach to the project. As retarded as this board is at times, they're great at uncovering this kind of shit. Odn might turn it around with the softfork airdrop but those names are forever tainted. Good luck wiskies. I got out at the last pump.

yeah, odn has a real shitshow of its own

these wysfags think this is the greatest revolution ever, been fucking used and abused by the team who haven't given 2 shits about them, yet they will have to go to the end of the earth to defend their bags and hope they will enlist a new pajeet to buy their bags

funny shit is they cant even keep their faggot "insider" group clear of leakers even after getting rid of 1/3 of the users, what a fuckin joke

they should ask their good friend tobi how come with all his previous failed startups, no one is willing to invest in him one more time for such a revolution... they have no clue what the team is actually composed of, they just read 'x-Google' on his linkedin and FOMOed

Blackstone's bags all over again

oh fuck, that's exactly how wysker will end up in the graveyard too

you got tobi huntin desperately for cash and smug's bags here

/popcorn time

odn gonna make us all rich

lol that boat has sailed a long time ago man

FUCK! i just read this and now you guys reminded me of the obsidian shitshow. what should I do?!?

is that even a question

dude, price is still 2x ico in terms of eth and flat in terms of usd

if you think this is not the obsidian shitshow redux, then be like that BM faggot in ODN who filled Blackstone's bags

If you want to make better investments, get flat as much as possible with the thin bids and get on some proper investment with team that is funded and has shown some serious track record so far, not a delayed buggy app that is being worked on by "17 people" what a joke

>samefag

hahaha, keep holdin on those wyskie bags tight

deluded af

I bought at .00017 so I hope I can at least get out my buy in ETH.

they're onto something user. The telegram is down to 1345 members.

that telegram is dead except for 3 guys each with 5 different accounts continiously shilling the shit even in the telegram group

made in pajeet

it's sagemark all over again

Attached: Screenshot (40).png (495x174, 14K)

How desparate that fudder group is. I wonder what their goal is. I dont understand why they are so mad. I think all is going fine, Wysker team working hard on the app and they will start marketing so I dont see any issue. I am loading more into my bag. This will go to the moon soon for sure. Stay poor you faggots...

Attached: 1511193520385.jpg (900x900, 74K)

You are the pajeet NOT me

all this trash is following the same patterns.

Attached: LOLALTS.jpg (944x1188, 135K)

You forgot bloom and wepower

Hope this garbage doesn't suddenly moon without me now I've sold it.
>37 eth to reach a gigantic 0.00016
kek.

Attached: 1527204248200.jpg (500x688, 92K)