It's beginning. The floor has been met. Next bull run. Anybody looking at the charts?

It's beginning. The floor has been met. Next bull run. Anybody looking at the charts?

Attached: download.png (187x184, 13K)

Attached: Hodlingon.png (680x418, 295K)

>that green candle
comfy

The irony is that this scam will not move unless the real bitcoin(ect) will.

WARNING TO ANYONE VIEWING THIS THREAD:

0xbtc has no use-case, no utility, no intrinsic value, and is not accepted by any merchants.

Miners were able to mine this turd unnoticed for a while and now they are here to pump the coin after the last dump and dump their bags on you again. Don't be fooled.

Attached: PAJEETCOIN no usecase no utility no value.png (1152x1142, 644K)

Not for long! BTC will be AOL some time

hell no I'm hodling for at least $10

it will make that even without a market recovery

in a bull market it could unironically go into the hundreds

Attached: download_1.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Fuck off. The more you shill this, the more I FUD. I don't even care if I'm wong, I'm just sick of it.
Fuck you!

Keep fudding it stay poor

Attached: 5080ECD4-3428-422A-AE53-61F78E6C18E3.png (800x2000, 508K)

This garbage is down -20%.

Yes, does look bullish though in my shitty opinion. Very volatile and lots of volume iirc.

literally the most pajeet coin I've ever seen, absolutely worthless.

Only 4000 holders?

>mining a token that already exists

The coin for the 14 year olds who don't know anything about tech or programming. You're all about to get jeet'd HARD.

t. brain dead

I can't wait until all governments ban crypto.

might wanna switch universes then nigger, it's not going away

Just sick and tired of seeing SHITCOINS posted on this board. This is literally a waste of time and effort. biz is a place for business, not fucking low marketcap coins that will die, as proven time and time again.

0xFaggots: /biz in 2018 is not the place for your PnD role play

lol place for business and finance. you must be new here

Nah I'm just pissed off that I come on this board expecting to see some good posts but am greeted to all these bullshit scams and shit

Decentralization means an open network. Make as many tokens as you want. The best ones will stick it out. People do have the right to develop their own token and system behind it if they want. We can hope as consumers, traders, holders, whatever you are in this space, that the tokens are continuously developing, meeting goals, and making crypto a reality. Because all it seems to be is way to take others' money and get the fuck out. Crypto will die if that's all it will ever be. But behind the scenes, work is being done across all borders. Bitcoin was the same in 2009 as it is in 2018. Not very much has improved. Manipulated as all hell. 0xBTC is pure mined.

Shut the fuck up.

The good posts are not on biz. They;re on the tokens' websites and Github where the work and papers are being posted and updated. For three developers, this project has work being done.

Think of it like this. You have a better chance at winning buying 0xBTC than you do at playing the fucking lottery. So why not buy a couple and call it a day? Don;t even have to look at the wallet for 5 years. If it dies, you lost 10 bucks. Better to make that choice now than when it's $10 and $50 and $100 and...

Listen here 0xFaggot, I may not have made myself clear. I do not give the slightest fuck about your fantasy currency.

Attached: 1513137000590.png (1600x1403, 345K)

> Implying that you are a pussy that doesn't speak up on things you don't like.

Maybe because you left 0xBitcoin out of the post to bypass his filters...?