He is still browsing biz

>he is still browsing biz
>he thinks he is going to make it

Attached: 1528500211361.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck

if you come here for actual advice and coin investment ideas, then you fucked up yeah.

if you're coming here because you have a specific question which isn't "what should I buy" then you have a pretty good chance of finding someone here who can help you

where should i go for genuine advice on coins?

You 100% not going make it

Attached: 1529115649044.png (540x720, 366K)

a quiet place where you can read and make a choice for yourself.

i would not say what im doing right now is browsing

If you're smart, you'll make it. You won't make it. Good luck. You'll need it.

There’s a reason Jow Forums has been obsessed with ChainLink for over 8 months now, use that as an indicator

Always do opposite of biz

Seriously there's no "massive", or database i can go to to just learn fundamental overviews of crypto?

>biz hates helping people, unless they feel like they're jewing them

it's complicated
it's new

no one is an expert
everyones a chicken with their head cutt off

there, i was just real with you. want to be a millionaire? make a resource like the one you just described.

and then offer a coin called massiveblox or some stupid shit? Wanna be my partner?

>my credentials are i own 500k chainlink

What opposite of chainlink???

Attached: 68bce3c98f9e46386913e5b273dcbbfe.jpg (656x914, 134K)

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin

Just basic aggregated data?

yes, thank you very much
> i'm thinking though, there could be a more educational format, or like a fact checking function.

I'm looking for maybe like abridged white pages for each coin- less charts more text explanations for what's true and what the more reasonable expectations are for each coin.

thank you for the link though this helps

go to DYOR.com they have a lot of good articles on what coins you should consider

this gives me an idea for a possible education website. List all the data for the coin, volume, price history etc., then a synopsis of the whitepaper and rating the team/transparency. any interest in this?

rich people hire teams to do this for them.
like mcafee has a team that looks into ICO's that approach him, and they make a little PDF reviewing each ico giving john simple indicators like

3/5 overall team skill
4/5 ability to achieve goal A

i literally have nothing going on in my life, and would work autistic on this, my aunt's in web design.

How would you create an associated coin with it/can you have a coin for anything offered to the public?

why do you think you need a coin?

you can let people opt in for a price, even something as simple as giving PDF reviews as they're made to your patreon supporters

free is the best way to go. get that ad money rolling in

i was really just spit balling, it would be better yeah i see what you mean.
>can't really fact check with a coin on the line, and expect people to trust you

that's why the rich people pay a specific team, right. the team isn't going to fuck them over because they're actually getting paid.
no incentive to shill. the researcher gets paid if it's a shit coin or if it's a good coin.

I've never bought crypto, because of all the obvious shilling. I'm still getting used to crypto specific shilling patterns.

What about:

-resource links at the bottom of the page of each coin
-whitepage overview
-likely future movement with a mild explanation
-list of possible applications/needs the cryto's company meets
???

make a new thread, no one interested is clicking this shitty OP

ok i will, thanks

thank you too