HODLERS absolutely BTFO

When you realized that HODL is the biggest meme of cryptos?
Is used to trap newfags that don't realize how the market works.

When you HODL your shitcoins with a 80% loss you'll never ever recover. Assuming you need a +400% only to break even, after a +400% that shitcoin will lose again a good 80% but you won't sell at a +400% because you were waiting semesters/years to break even and you want to make money then, but you won't, fucking funny.

People with half a brain during this months bought the lows, sold the pumps, rebought the lows and resold the first shy green candles.
You need to adapt to the market is not late 2017 anymore when you just buy whatever shitty scam coin and it does a +700% in one month.

Attached: Pamela-Anderson-Plastic-Surgery-Before-After[1].jpg (600x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/a-9010-rule-that-protects-all-us-two-brain-investors-2014-04-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill be fine dude, thanks

>XD buy at the bottoms and sell HIGH frens, it’s so easy lel. You just gotta know when to sell xd

Newfag that you can be if, after at least 6 months, you still haven't realized when to sell, you should seriously cash out and bet on black/red on the roulette, you're more gambling coin flipping style than trading.

>selling ever
Not selling fuck off

Fucking this. Sell while you can. You can always get again in.

sorry, im not trying to be retarded, but can you explain this to me? like, i bought tron at 850 sats. right now its at 650 sats. ive lost 200 sats. which is a certain % loss. and i need 200 sats (the exact same %) to get back where i was and break even. dont i? what am i missing here.

>semesters/years

kek

OP doesn't suck this time

>just buy low sell high like me, guys
>i'm a millionaire now btw because of this simple trick xD

-200 sats from 850 means you are down 23% (200/850). now from 650 to get back to even you need to gain 200 sats which is 30% (200/650)

>he doesn't know
850 to 650, you've lost a 23.5%.
650 to 850 is a +30.7% only to break even.

Attached: De49bQ5XUAAs3ws.jpg (529x335, 22K)

It's the same sats going up or down, but percentages work differently. You lost about 25%, so from your current position you need to gain about 30% to break even.

Saw this yesterday and I liked it a lot.
marketwatch.com/story/a-9010-rule-that-protects-all-us-two-brain-investors-2014-04-12

Now, for someone 100% on crypto I believe things change a bit and a more wild west approach is very good because I don't see it as an investor's market and people would rather be right than grow their account. Then just let people get trapped on even more and more illiquid shit and everyone just plays themselves.

Hodl is a meme short term. Long term hodl is smart. Less taxes and not day trading = less stress. Trading isn't for the safe and sound. 95% will get rekt.

lol my portfolio was like 250k in december, now it's like 30k, i only take out funds when I need to top off

I got a thing for MILF sluts. I'd rather bang the used up hepatitis infected nut job on the right.

I made this exact experiment in April when I consider it a good time to buy.
I bought 0.1 BTC of a shitcoin and experienced the HODL feeling watching it go up to 0.3 BTC.
Now is worth 0.065 BTC.
In the meanwhile I keep track of 0.1 BTC daytrading (that doesn't mean buy and sell every day, that's overtrading) with my bigger stack. And that 0.1 BTC is now worth 0.38.

I guess I've said enough.
One of the most important thing in trading is to protect the capital, never marry your coins, take profits when you feel confident (you'll never regret a profit, even if that coin will double after you sell, you still made a profit, it's fine, find something else because FOMO re-entering you'll probably be dumped on) and admit when you make a mistake instead of persevering.

HODL is garbage if you have time to trade, TA and follow the news... Some people just don't have time for that.

I thought the HODL mean only refers to Bitcoin, of course you shouldn't HODL shitcoins. Shitcoins can go to 0 and never recover, Bitcoin always recovers.

tell that to bitcoin fags who sold after the 2014 crash and missed out on millions.

Completely different times and kind of market.
Also this:
Holding Bitcoin is still fine long term, but hodling shitcoins is worthless.
The only purpose of shitcoins is to be pump and dumped to get more Bitcoin.

But it's old tech, it's not sexy.

This man wants carry all your bags

That nigga want all the groceries

Wants to carry *

Omg I sounded like a nigger I'm just a black guy

But yeah time to buy in that faggot wants your bags

gonna buy another 200 today.

Attached: 1529134630493.png (400x504, 136K)

you missing that people here don't want to give you advice, they want you to dump under you buy-in price...
they want you to lose money...
maybe ask for advice somewhere else?

...moron

Selling in bear lol, no thx

thats because its a bear market derp.
hodling the the only way to get x100 in a bull market

patrician taste.

sage

Attached: lesson4.png (1891x915, 220K)

xx

Attached: lesson4pic.jpg (1856x1394, 706K)

you're not missing anything

they assumed you were going to cash out at 650 sats

>with a 80% loss you'll never ever recover. Assuming you need a +400%
It's true everything is true

same

Attached: download.jpg (1500x1000, 385K)

The point of the thread was that you should’ve sell before the bear market, you dumb retards.
There’s no reason to sell now at the floor, but inside all of you there’s a little voice saying “I wish I sold earlier”, it also was an opportunity to multiply your shitcoins bags.

After a bull market there will be a bear market and if you don’t sell you’re going to lose again all your gains.

if you don't hodl you're going to miss on the big moves

Gentlemen.

So do I buy or sell now?

I did a 70% loss before a 10000% gain with eth, what's your point?

As brutal as this market is since mid May, it's smart to accumulate a few cheap shitcoins that have a future now, HODL them and sell for profit when the market goes to Bull. Swing trading is ideal, but it's hard in this market because the pumps are becoming rarer, shorter, quicker, and harder to spot. You can swing trade and profit a few % here and there but still wind up losing money due to fees.

No shit. If people knew when the Bears were coming everyone would have sold then and get out. And guess what... people selling and getting out is what causes the bear market in the first place. Once you're stuck on the bottom, you need to HODL to get back above water. Fucking brainlet.

Strong sell

>*opens creaky and dusty wooden door*

Leave me alone sir

>compare the best hype market and muh new technology from peoples with 2018 market reality that crypto is useless

time is changed, the december bull run have killed crypto forever
a market killed by a bull run mean that was all scam since day 1
btc was made for buy drugs and scams on darknets

>drugs
>weapons
>CP
>hacker services
>hitmans
Still a bilion dollars market, but I would rather use XMR than BTC then.