Hi. My name is Roger Ver and I'm here to talk about

Hi. My name is Roger Ver and I'm here to talk about

Attached: 1526852557282.jpg (710x350, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAAML7hy3gA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU
justice.gov/archive/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verPlea.htm
old.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7katqs/roger_ver_was_not_selling_explosives_on_ebay_he/
youtube.com/watch?v=MGiv-OuIA5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin "Peer to Peer Electronic" Cash

Down syndrome and the final solution

shitcoin cash

Attached: shitcoincash.2.png (1024x724, 1.1M)

top quality post kek

bump for retarded Ver. He's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAAML7hy3gA

im the first bitcoin startups investor in the world

bch will win

voluntaryism, which isn't a transparent facade for my life-impairing desire to rule as the monarch of a sovereign nation or at least an isolated cult

LMAO

sorry user, since women aren't in charge of crypto there will be no participation trophy, and ending up in 250th place won't count as winning.

you dont realise whose behind all the mining power in btc

imagine being this retarded and a failure of life, sitting down editing shitty images of a man that will make many people rich in 1-2 years

imagine trusting a con man roger ver and craig wright.

they proven themselves to handle money better than any banker in this rotten world, so yes i choose the them

imagine being salty

So you trust a MtGox insider?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

no user, i simply dont trust ANY exchanges :)

He profited from a scam.

deluded cash fuck

> (You)
>imagine being salty
(You)
imagine being salty
(You)
imagine being salty
(You)
imagine being salty

Do you recommend paypal, visa or wechat for payments?

>bitcoin core cucks have shitty memes.
yup that's pretty shitty

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

this post almost confirms my suspicions

lets get this shit over with already!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 9.56.21 AM.png (1184x304, 71K)

>:) = I ignore the fact that Scammer Ver recommended MtBox as safe

Attached: vercash.jpg (744x622, 58K)

imagine if one of the mods was in here... supporting bcash and doxxing bitcoin supporters.

I think Roger is going to end up burning much of his wealth, his latest tweet implies he has heavy bcash, eth, dash and xrp bags.

the bitcoin tangle of the ethereum fiat

Someone please tell these fucking kikes they can't influence Jow Forums like they can with retards on reddit and their voting (read: echo) system.

Kill yourselves you fucking filthy creatures.

Attached: 1524668093016.png (800x628, 453K)

BITCOIN CAHHNHH

Attached: 1524663205031.png (2918x2901, 2.38M)

the sad thing is anti-BCH people never actually watch these things. it's easier to just trash talk something you haven't invested in instead of seeking information to understand whether or not you actually should invest in it.

Attached: attraction.jpg (1189x800, 396K)

Selling explosives on the black market and claiming that I was selling "fireworks." Literally still lmfao at this every time I see this moron's face, does he really think anyone buys that he was selling "fireworks," or that people on the black market are looking for "fireworks?"

Attached: 1523219628420.jpg (151x233, 10K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

He sold fireworks, the main issue was that he sent them to the customers through regular mail.

Attached: nuke colored.jpg (975x1024, 216K)

It’s happening you fucking clowns, Jihan has agreed with CSW on the mining on one coin only, bye bye btcc

bitcoin cash IS bitcoin

yeahhhhh, "fireworks." because a man who has millions of dollars needs to waste his time selling "fireworks" on the internet. do you also believe in santa clause?

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 42K)

He were selling these:
youtube.com/watch?v=tv3Wvxi6pgU

justice.gov/archive/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verPlea.htm

old.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7katqs/roger_ver_was_not_selling_explosives_on_ebay_he/

Attached: dangle.jpg (3276x4096, 1.74M)

I have watched many videos of roger, he acts like a scientologist, any time he gets called out talking bullshit he redirects the conversation to attacking one of his many boogeymen such as blockstream, banks, core devs governments, paid trolls that supposedly follow him around the internet or a cabal of secret censors that try to silence him. Hes a creepy little shit and a fake libertarian.

Attached: Dds720UVwAAC6Hw.jpg (1187x1200, 190K)

this post is still bothering me. My IP changed and so did my ID but, somehow this "user" knew that the two ID's belonged to me. I'm starting to smell some serious shit going on on this board. this poster hasn't posted again after this very telling post.

im here o.o

Even if true it doesn't matter, he's on-boarded more people to Bitcoin than anybody else and now he's busy doing the same thing for Bitcoin Cash (because it's the Bitcoin he has been promoting all along).

Attached: This is a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships.png (940x501, 834K)

framemogged by a chink lmfao

whoa never saw something like dat

it's pretty amazing what men can accomplish

Attached: This is a ship-shipping ship, shipping shipping ships2.jpg (2100x1500, 1.41M)

so... just a lucky guess or are you like a mod or something?

cant tell you sry

were you the one who banned me for 24 hours the other day? or, a couple of days ago... how did you get my ID to say my name? if you are a mod and a bcash supporter do you doxx all the bitcoin supporters or only the good ones?

It's not the voting system that is the problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-142704__01.jpg (1036x1645, 474K)

don't jump to conclusions man

Attached: engine.jpg (1713x1224, 288K)

you mean Bitcoin "Peer to Peer Electronic" CHAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Have a look on the front page of plebbit. Every single day there is some hateful horseshit article blaming the woes of the world on Donald Trump in some form or the other.

This is what leftism looks like, a bunch of deluded leftist losers panting on the internet while the Right is busy at making the world work by going to their jobs.

(((Jow Forumsbitcoin))) has obviously been taken over by kikes bent on breaking the utility of BTC and their job has been made a whole lot easier because of the voting system and the low IQ of your average reddit poster.

Then you have the spamming pajeets paid by Blockstream such as this faggot whose purpose I don't understand, it seems rather designed the poster than the subject of the spam. I will admit there are probably numerous corecuckolds doing the exact same thing as some sort of retarded ego booster for themselves.

Attached: BCH.jpg (656x411, 41K)

Every day I will remind them

Attached: LN2.png (1132x423, 67K)

Agreed, and the censorship need to be pointed out. What they did to the btc chain is a travesty, and not enough know about the takeover. If more knew they would flee btc like the flaming bag of dogshit it has become.

>not enough know about the takeover
The attempted flippening you mean?
bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash

Attached: bcashlol.jpg (960x767, 158K)

Bitcoin is too big to fail! We need government assistance immediately

Corecuck spotted

Attached: 1524550202858.jpg (914x746, 346K)

autism awareness

>I think we need to evolve beyond one true implementation, one true piece of code, I think that it would help to distribute the responsibility. If there were multiple implementations that people were using then, any one implementation screwing up is not going to take down the entire network.
Gavin Andresen -2015

>youtube.com/watch?v=MGiv-OuIA5I

a lot of the people in the bitcoin camp have said that they are happy with bitcoin cash simply existing, similar to litecoin. Even Gavin wanted multiple implementations of bitcoin. It is unequivocally one sided however, when it comes to this "total market domination" mantra that comes from the bitcoin cash camp. Bitcoin cash already has r/btc, and bitcoin.com and coin geek and Coinbase and many other sites Roger, Wu, CSW and the whole bunch can use as message platforms. Why do these guys have such a raging hard-on for r/bitcoin and bitcointalk? Do they think that those two sites will elevate the technology? Roger is acting like a child who didn't get invited to play neighborhood road ball games so he bought a sports complex and annexed the road and kicked all the neighborhood kids out.

>8 months ago

Attached: 5DC0EDE1-F019-4F85-B8D6-DB5834AEE27D.jpg (396x322, 26K)