"Then the flood came upon the earth for forty days, and the water increased and lifted up the Ark...

"Then the flood came upon the earth for forty days, and the water increased and lifted up the Ark, so that it rose above the earth"

So it was written so it shall come to be.

Buy Ark.

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-231234.jpg (409x459, 119K)

Attached: 7643448489489.jpg (731x943, 145K)

DOORRFFFF

"By faith Noah, being warned by God about things not yet seen, in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which is according to faith."

""For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

"So they went into the ark to Noah, by twos of all flesh in which was the breath of life. Those that entered, male and female of all flesh, entered as God had commanded him; and the LORD closed it behind him."

"The water prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. The water prevailed more and more upon the earth, so that all the high mountains everywhere under the heavens were covered."

people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

Attached: 1513102062467.jpg (1846x784, 651K)

the eternal qwerty

Taking financial advice from Jewish selfhelp literature. Never going to make it user.

Attached: 151266446167865.jpg (336x400, 180K)

longterm ark is basicly going to kill every other coin out there.

if only people realized this.
I tried to warn them, father.
When the shitcoin apocalypse happens, all will try to board the ARK, but the ARK will have no room for them.

When I look at ark I want to cry more each day.

I rinse through my feelgoodark folder to feel good about Ark again.

I'm reminded of all the hackathons they've attended the impression left on university devs.
I'm reminded of the strong EU gov. ties they have CTO advising in parliament
I'm reminded that I hold the next iteration in blockchain tech and should be grateful that I understand it.
Go to whatisark)com and look at the chains and partners tab. Tell me you don't feel bullish.

Attached: 1517455825289.jpg (951x1199, 383K)

kek

Attached: 1526565404174.jpg (828x1116, 611K)

30 bucks eoy.

>delpoyer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 14.10.35.png (846x182, 44K)

Muhamed turkanovic a jew and can not be trusted

Attached: promotion.jpg (600x472, 225K)

I'm still buying faggot. ARK is going to pull another ETH soon. Mark my words.

Attached: 1529134630493.png (400x504, 136K)

ARK ARK!

Honestly, ark ruined me.
I feel empty inside. Nothing makes me happy or sad anymore. Im afraid even $100 eoy could not pull me out of this limbo. Im not sure if holding ark made me strong or weak, its all the same.

Did the Bible predict the Great bitcoin correction

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

Hopping aboard the ark was the worst decision of my life. My life is suffering.

Attached: 1s6nw2.jpg (993x1023, 40K)

Nobody ever said the path would be easy brother, just that it would be worth it in the end. Have faith young one.

Attached: Hold.png (1852x169, 92K)

check the story of Job. It will all make sense.

Ark $100 EOY - Don't miss this one.

Another day of suffering holding this shitcoin. Today is the fucking day I sell.

I fucking told you guys. Not that I did any better with skycoin after yesterdays bullshit.

ALL IN ARK - If you faggot normies don't believe this is the next ETH, I hope you get left behind. V2 Is killer!!!

I'm 90% Ark. I don't own any stocks. I don't have a rainy day fund. It all goes to more Ark. My company keeps pushing me to start an IRA but fuck that.

Sold some of my ark. Buy back at 20k sats?