The normies are laughing at you

I seriously hope you don't think this scam can go any longer...

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-210617__01.jpg (1080x1534, 344K)

the Federal Reserve?

nice

Time to go all in, thanks user

The normies always lose, time to buy more crypto.

Good. They can come back and pump it the next bullrun and get ruined again. It was ridiculously annoying casually hearing everyone in the pub talking about their “portfolio” and have you heard about ripple? It’s the next ethereum. Fuck off.

This is the best accumulation signal you can get. These fags will be back FOMOing into the bull market only to get dumped on again.

What the fuck would Danny know, he fucking sold the bottom, stay poor danny

hahaha ok then hamster-brained dumbasses, I’ll see you in 6 months when you’re posting ‘why does Coinbase take so long to approve your account???!? Wtf!!!’

I just wish everyone would hurry up and give up. What was everyone expecting? It to go up and up and everyone was rich? Life doesn’t fucking work like that. Get smart and you’ll do better next time. If you’ve made a few sheckels and feel excited, imagine how much the big boys have met. Think of that next time you are wondering to sell on a run or not.

Every body knows that it's just a get rich quick scheme that has zero utility now. The profit was always in new buyers who knew nothing.

You're deluded if you don't think it's mainstream. All the greater fools have been suckered in by now. And if you're currently bag holding, then you're likely one of those fools you think you're better than. It's going a long way down before it goes back up again from here

>normies get ruined with crypto
>true Jow Forumsness man in it since 2014 got rich
>The normies are laughing at you

Whatever keeps you going user

I’ve been doing this for half a decade. You’ve said this at every price from $10 to $100 to $1000 to $10000. And you need to understand. I am crypto-FUD proof because I will hold these bags until they hit zero if that’s what happens. I really don’t give a fuck. Crypto or bust.

I bought at Christmas and am still up 5x on my initial investment. Danny shouldn't have listened to the pajeets on Jow Forums and plebbit.

i'm a march 2017 newfag and i'm still up 6x on principal
600%. boomers would kill to see these returns in a decade of stock market investment. i'm still beyond happy myself, when i started to buy eth my price target was $100

Ma nigga.jpg

golden bull signal

w-w-will my alts recover or have I dun goofed by not going all in on bitcoin?

Depends what alts you have. I’m of the opinion that a lot of alts are going to die in the next six months. The SEC is dead serious about putting regulations in place so that some of this blatant scamming will stop. They’re gathering a lot of evidence and building cases as we speak. And when they drop the hammer a lot of these garbage coins will be nuked.

Checked.
This guy is woke.

1T end of 2018
4-8T by 2020
20-30T 2025

Pajeet wisdom bois. We're ironically going to make it

Attached: 903289052.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

you fuckheads have 2 options:
1.exit now and wait until the bear and the shitcoincleaning is over
2. hold only certain shitcoins who have a inherent value by design (there are a few, but not much)
still with the 2nd option you could exit now and buy back into the ones who are in the 2nd category because the market will take some time to figure them out

ahahahaha you dumb mong

the bull season starts this week

fuck off ausfag

>buy at $10
>today at $6500
"The dream is over"

Attached: 11.png (519x731, 620K)

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

They are right this time

You haven't made any money unless you've sold

How the fuck are you only 6x but in it since 2017?

here since 2011, it's all house's money, kek

that's the spirit, kek

btc was 1k start of 2017

I'm at less than 2x and I started in April 2017. Fight me.

>we are the early adopters!

Attached: crypto movie.jpg (1280x706, 214K)

This is what it takes to purge the normies. Hold strong, once they’ve given up we can move forward.

Attached: 9024C6B0-8537-4708-9DC5-E2C2744E864C.gif (347x200, 982K)

How? Tricking the dumbest of the dumb was your only card an you played it. Like the faggot who said he's in it to zero, crypto or bust - you're already in the trap, just refusing to gnaw your leg off to get out.

finally sold my last bag when i saw this. normies are always right.

Stop trying to reason with them, they think the price grows magically on some digital money tree

This. I always follow normies and make mad gains. Also my coworkers always shill me good ideas how to spend my free time.

when i read article like this i unironically want to go long as i 'm afraid that i miss out

If you're starting a new sentence, you don't use the word "and" at the beginning. Just say what you want to say.

Under rated.

Who are you to fucking lecture me?

You're not going to make it

You're doing God's work.

>I seriously hope you don't think this scam can go any longer...
The normies are the ones keeping the scam alive....Tell them to stop using the credit card for McDs

>Concedes That The Dream Is Over

What was the dream? Crypto was always about speculating on crazy bubbles with nothing backing them. Only the truly fucking delusional ever thought that it was anything else, and they were delusional before they found crypto and are going to be delusional after all of the bubbles pop.

I don't give a fuck that some anarchist or some libertarians dreams of watching the international banking system and national governments collapse because "lol can't tax muh crypto" turned out to be an untrue sentiment. I was always here for the money, and I enjoyed seeing all of the prototyping of the blockchain that will probably be used in other tech down the road, but I was never here for the "revolution".

#2 is what I'm doing. Sold all my shit for a very small profit minus one coin that's actually tied to real life assets and therefore has inherent value

stop lying faggot

>he is not using BTC for payments
>he is not using the blockchain for anything
>still he believes that BTC will moon
Please, explain to me that cognitive dissonance.

You’re a retard who doesn’t even know proper grammar. Please don’t proceed to try and tell me you know what the SEC is doing. Lmao deluded

Attached: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (1652x3400, 1.94M)

me desu. i watched my friends become millionaires but I was in like 30 different coins with only 5k usd of capital so i just bled in satoshis all year long instead of being all in on moon missions. im a fucking brainlet.

>All the greater fools have been suckered in by now
overstock only gets 0.2% of their revenue from crypto, and that figure is _growing_ despite bearish sentiment. furthermore, there is no need for a fraud department when accepting crypto, reducing the bottom line more than enough to pay for the cash-out fees as a GDAX institutional account.
source: forbes.com faggot, look it up.
also stay poor.

you'll be poor in a few years

>he fell for the federal reserve meme

>my name is Danny
feelsbadman, this meme is speaking directly to me

shorting bitcoin is a digital money tree though, just added to mine, it's like buying bitcoin in reverse!

Checked. This is the only way to play the game.

Bitcoin is going to infinite and alts are going to 0, as thermodynamics dictate.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

U.S fags think we have to make perfect grammer but this stupid hamburgers wouldnt be able to speak 5 sentences in our language. Top kek

Attached: CD8D47B1FEAE49AA85DFA34ECBDE4528.jpg (420x420, 41K)

>we are on tv, it's too late!

Attached: YourFuture.png (1555x311, 42K)