High IQ ChainLink Discussion & Price Prediction Thread

When will smart contracts get big so ChainLink can catch on like wildfire? Are we really going to need to wait for 2020 to see price movements? When tf is mainnet?

Attached: 8624E149-A716-41F2-A1B2-EE37A4E3F12E.jpg (467x551, 29K)

i mean max by 2020 so get comfy, cold wallet your linkies and leave this board until at least 1 year

SHHHHH

Dont tell anyone I told you

www.digitalinsuranceagenda.com/pagina-dia-tv.php?keyword=reportix

after mainnet there will be a small dump then a slow gradual price increase that picks up exponentially over a couple of years as adoption increases. Best case scenario is $5 EOY, $50 2019, $150 2020 , upwards of $500 2021. $1000 EOY is a meme but it's entirely possible by 2022 or later

1k EOY

Smart Contracts will be big as soon as we see the big players using it. If chainlink is announcing swift, axa, sony etc, with mainnet this will be the birthday of a new kind of economy

that logo...

Unironically I bought during the sibos bullrun around 2300 , held like a retard for over 9 months and now sold for 40% profit in sats. Oh well it could have been worse.

IF and that is a big IF chainlink gets gets mainstream adoption and BTC still remains the "gold standard" for cryptos we will see chainlink prices comparable to BTC. As in 2 LINK =1 BTC.

Big IF though and not EOY.

With the supply of LINK, $1000 in 2022 mean it would have a bigger market cap than Apple (or any other company on earth). I just don't see that. I think that the best case scenario is that it eventually gets to $50-$100 by 2022... which is fucking incredible considering it's trading for $0.20 now. I'll take 2500x in 4 years.

Are you taking into consideration the fact that the majority of the circulating supply will be locked up in nodes? People who are seeing how profitable nodes are will have an urgency to buy as much as possible to set up their own. continuously decreasing supply + increasingly higher demand = huge price increases

This

I'm not having this fluff that you guys are throwing around for this. There are lots of projects with this logo.

The only slight bit of hope from this connection is when he says 5:58 and talks about "an off-chain plug-in."

What is this plug-in? and why is he being cryptic around it?

NDA

my linky stays super stinky

Okay but I guess what I'm asking for someone that understands a bit more, would this "offchain plug-in" fit the description of ChainLink with what it intends to do?

and

What other 'more suitable' plug in could it be?

Attached: SC.png (978x624, 73K)

Wow, you guys are Worldbuilders, genius fiction worldbuilders. There is NOTHING to this fucking pilot project to suggest ANY of this. Jesus Christ, you guys are seriously setting yourselves up on a cliff here. I though the back-and-forth was funny for a bit, but man, you guys have entered into a new realm. Business Psychosis.

Checked

Attached: 1527529374299.jpg (700x700, 367K)

I'm agreeing with you. There is very little in this unless the plug-in fits the description of ChainLink.

Unfortunately I'm not technical minded enough to tell you if it is or isn't a precise fit.

Oh shitttt

A little too optimistic imo, but I damn hope you’re right. My thoughts were $100 EOY 2020 and $500 EOY 2025

Market cap isn’t a good metric to use for utility tokens since the tokens price is driven by demand to use the network, not as a currency. This is a shitty example, but it’s like saying there are only 10 buses in a city that has banned cars. The bus would always be full, so ticket prices would be in high demand and consequentially, expensive. So if bus tickets now cost $500 a piece, does that mean that the value of the bus system is now buses x all passengers x price of a ticket? No, it just means people want it so the price increases.

Im a Waller brainlet. Would MEW be fine in of itself or should I get that glorified 100 dollar funny money stick.

The dream is over lmao

Attached: 14724723.jpg (1228x1328, 265K)

Are you retarded? Your comparison is majorly flawed and an example of why paying too much attention to market cap in crypto is a bad idea. Apple's, or any other company's, market cap is based on their value assets. To compare tokens that have been sold others, you would have to include all of the products that Apple has sold to others. Every iphone sold is not included in Apple's market cap.

>5:10
>Resource Type: hypercube
5th dimension incoming

>A little too optimistic imo, but I damn hope you’re right. My thoughts were $100 EOY 2020 and $500 EOY 2025

had to go wageslave but that post is me. I agree it is being optimistic. Hence why I said best case scenario.

You also have to consider that if x = total fees paid to nodes and y = total number of nodes then x/y = return per node (though there will be other factors)

If the amount of use of the network is high, and the number of nodes is relatively low, the returns will be massive for those nodes. People will see those returns and buy up Link to stake, driving up price while lowering returns. The market will find an equilibrium between token price and percent of returns. The main driver of price will be adoption. The more traffic the higher prices the token will be.

Now you also have to look at the supply. Some people will be selling Link (wether it's the returns of their whole stack) while others will keep it all staked and continue to stake returns. Eventually, in theory, almost all tokens will end up in the hands of the latter. Any link that is sold at any point will eventually be paid to node operators who aren't selling at all. The amount of Link on the market could be a tiny fraction of all tokens.

Anyone been watching the bot repeatedly push the price lower on Binance? It uses a series of extremely small trades to push the price lower and then suddenly 2 large orders appear on the next 100 level. It happened at 3300, 3200, and if you look at Link/BTC now you'll see those orders placed at 3100.

Attached: GoBotYourself.png (1220x369, 47K)

>$5 EOY
thats if mainnet even comes out. I dont even think it will be 5.00

im not sure if its a bot doing that. Usually bot buy and sell in smaller increments

Take note the demo slides also mentioned how a Swiftgateway layer was used in the application.

Gonna need all of those decimal places because the liquidity of the entire network will be $15 billion, but only 3 LINK tokens.

Oh and look they are partnered with Salesforce, whos Implementation Engineer is following ChainLink on twitter.

Lots of connections in the same places yet again.

Watch it for a bit if you get a chance. It doesn't seem like natural buys and sells.

Im a neet. I have that shit always up .
Its the market man who know wtf is going on. I do know for a fact right now everything moves with btc. That's the one to be watching.

Main net launch in a few day screencap

Real buys are coming in for the 3100 dip now, so don't waste your time.

STINKY

what looks like a real buy to you?

It's hard to explain what I'm seeing. I have a tendency to see patterns that are hard to explain to others. Maybe I'm just crazy, but it looks like we're back to legit buy orders now.

11 link could be a real buy. You get that right? Some could have had only enough in their account to just buy 11. Like i said before every shit coin even eth follows what bitcoin does. imho their really is no reason to watch alt coins like this when there is no movement happening with btc

All I know is my stack has dropped in rankings so obviously wallets above me or others beneath me have continued to accumulate, which is a great sign. I remain very bullish. Patience is critical, Hodl and accumulate when possible is my strategy.

how many stinks you hold?

>I have a tendency to see patterns that are hard to explain to others. Maybe I'm just crazy,
I'm interested in knowing more. Try drawing a schizophrenic diagram and I will attempt to interpret it.

About to fall out of top 200. What is going on. Do I dare buy more? Am I throwing good money onto bad..

Wouldn't it take longer than 2020 in order for adoption to take place? I think $100 is possible by 2021-2023, but if you hold a good amount of LINK you'll make it by late 2019-2020.

2023 deal with the FUD until then

Biz has actually convinced people having a hardware wallet is something to be ashamed of.

Attached: 9E8E6FE2-D0EE-4F80-8D57-53510437BF0A.jpg (1536x2048, 636K)