The Wysker Reflags:

The Wysker Reflags:

> Team is running low on funds, that is not conspiracy, its confirmed

> Lost 1600 ETH due to being hard-headed

> They raised 3k ETH again, just to see most of it get cut in half the value

> They spent around 100k USD for an ad on Times Square, when they only had the google play store version of the app and spinned it as "brand awareness, not marketing"

> They have spent 500k EUR (600k USD) on a team ofd 17 people for 6 months, to produce 1.0 and the ever-coming 2.0

> Tobi has so many failed startups, clearly he hasn't inherited German's usual financial conservatism, and does not know how to spend the little funds he raised

> This app is supposed to be "revolutionary", and it does create a wow factor, but who will actually shop on it? None of the pajeets have bought a single thing on it.

> It's not the creators of an app that declare it disruptive, it's the customers, if they actually use the new tool.

> They want to make the experience "addictive", so they inlcuded all sorts of gamification and leveling up of your wyskie and alerts to keep you hooked - this is like a frankenstein app pieced together

> Jonathan is a basement troglodyte, hired to moderate, but never faces up to the hard questions, remind you of any other project?

> He will tell you: 'baseless fud, anyone who does their research will see why Wysker is going to be a success', without providing any evidence or explanation of how that is.

> The pajeets... Where else do you have a group of mongs who will spam msg you when you ask the tough questions? Holy fuck, regularly blocking 30 people from wysker.

> And to Jon's message, which is basically 'trust us', well FUCK YOU! In this country, when someone says 'trust us', we hold onto our wallets, you scumbag.

> After their touring, evangelizing and competing in Japan and Europe, they have 1,186 twitter followers and 1.3k telegram members, with the pajeets making up 90% of the messages

#The Wysker Hustle

Attached: Smug_Not_So_Smug.png (1867x111, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a?a=0xaa51116a9ddc36754fe8114c37ea9b7a80bb53b7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now you will be assaulted by pajeets defending this

how the fuck is this shit still a thing?it's fucking on here everyday being shilled

Does Jow Forums just have one lone fudder who is flat out reddit spacing on every different coin? I didn't even read this shit but the format is suspiciously familiar.

Lol typical newfag

How heavy must your bags be?

app for street shitters, by street shitters

I think they've changed their strategy, they have no way of defending this shit with real arguments, so they keep out of it, hoping that this will go away and they will get their mansions

Blackstone's bags and Sagemark's lies all over again

Do you know how many Indians there are in this world?

If they use Wysker to buy the latest designer saree we're going to be fucking wealthy boys. I hope your vision comes true, thanks man.

Hey, what's up? Not much to defend against, those screenshots were shit tier, I wonder if Trinity got any juicer stuff coming though. We were promised some PMs.

Attached: AntiWyskerCoalition.jpg (625x808, 133K)

Lol, keep ignoring the coming trainwreck and stating 'not much to defend'

You know there is a business behind a token right? And if it goes kaput financially like tobi has the tendency to do, then good luck selling your shitcoin to anyone

You havent even done anywhere close to the appropriate amount of due diligence on that scumbag of a CEO, there is a reason why no one funded him from his previous venture partners, faggot

Enjoy your bags and dream well at night about your mansion.

17 people (read - friends and leeches) for an app where you at most need four, maybe six. Shoulda just held that ETH desu

>And if it goes kaput financially

So this is your argument? Some speculation that they're running out of cash and will have to shut down as a consequence?

Truth be told, in my view the worst case scenario is that they can't deliver 2.0. It seems unlikely to me.

As long as they can deliver on 2.0. they can run on fumes (some developers will have to go I suppose, but with 2.0 done that doesn't matter much) until profitability afterward, adoption means this thing will run itself and adoption is looking pretty good right now with they way they've set up the airdrop and the app store release coming with 2.0.

Attached: AllThePussyYouCouldWant.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Ya know you're right. When you have fucking Instagram doing the shopping thing, why would anyone use Wysker?

Rewards system? Look how well that's done for Kin which is backed by BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY Kik.

What's the other fucking rewards shit? Gatcoin? They all fucking suck as holds.

OP is a fucking faggot but absolutely right.

Attached: 1526407519274.jpg (241x209, 5K)

LOL! Speculation? It's all there for people to see, it's no fuckin speculation idiot

Go get the german financial disclosures for Wysker UG, but oh wait, thats too much effort for EZ profits

fuckin joke

If Wysker will be used it can't really fail. Tobi could fire everyone and wait till it generates enough to hire one again and so on. Once it works it will run on itself, just need some students you pay a bit to curate new items in. Easy.
Imo 70% chance they will succeed

EPIC FAIL!

If that's these niggers argument now: we can fire all the employees and wait for profit, then you know that you're investing with absolute morons that don't understand business and have laid the death knell argument as a favorable one

These pajeets really are desperate

I didn't know I could find that for a UG.

Care to point me in the right direction?

Attached: GibeMeWyskins.jpg (682x682, 95K)

OP still has 125k Wysker left.
etherscan.io/token/0xd8950fdeaa10304b7a7fd03a2fc66bc39f3c711a?a=0xaa51116a9ddc36754fe8114c37ea9b7a80bb53b7

Let see how mad he get when Wysker moons and can't make back his 60k$ loss on wepower and bloom

lolwut? I don't even have any wyskers left, sold on that hype pump for "Tobi's MEGA news annoucement" lmao

You guys are desperate to make up any story to cover your asses at this point

#Deluded AF

So is that Kenneth or is it Trinity? They keep saying it's the other one's wallet.

Are they even different people?

Attached: ComfiestRide.png (409x409, 124K)

Just another shitcoin that has no reason to exist.

You niggers are worse than wagecuckers, spamming your crappy gifs thinking it makes you promote this crap?

Lawl, Kristoffer, you're proud you learned how to make memes and gifs right? At least you got that much out of shitsker

We know it's you Trinity haha
How did it feel to see your 60k$ bloom investment shrink to 20k?

literally the same pajeets that keep posting about this shit. Whether it's to fud or shill, same fucking niggers.

>Lawl, Kristoffer, you're proud you learned how to make memes and gifs right? At least you got that much out of shitsker

I wouldn't call it pride, but I'm sure I'll get some use out of it beyond just this thing.

Assuming it doesn't head down for here it is at least a 2x already so that's cool. I'll be holding for a while regardless though so I'll probably lose my investment if things go bad.

Attached: TheNorthSwipes.gif (480x270, 3.97M)

You guys are either fucked in the head or idk what but your diversions are becoming more interesting

are you getting close to god or something? looking for the saint trinity?

and if this is your attempt to shill another absolute shitcoin bloom, get the hell outta here

you guys seem to pick the worst shitcoins ever

how heavy are your bags?

So you are not the OP who starter this shitshow yesterday with your Watergate Screenshots?

I was there to see the shitshow and I was surprised that it was any news that you mongs were doing this shit, everyone in the tg knows it

I guess biz wanted some popcorn, but you guys attempting to shill as damage control was funny AF

im just making some sense here, as rare as it is for an oldfag

>referring to each other's telegram names
gee, I'd sure want to buy into something with such an obvious clique of investors who will dump on me.
You mongs do realise you've pretty much killed any chance this coin ever had by being this way right?

Attached: fuckoffpajeets.jpg (225x225, 39K)

Lol this group has like 1 million coins max, fud harder

>I was there to see the shitshow and I was surprised that it was any news that you mongs were doing this shit, everyone in the tg knows it

I mean if anyone is surprised that people make threads on biz about coins they think will succeed they must be pretty retarded in the first place. It's not like anyone posts anything on here out of the goodness of their hearts.

Attached: The Genesis.gif (480x270, 3.99M)

yeah and you contradict yourself you fucking moron

you shilled this shit as if it was the best fucking investment Warren Buffet never could have made

get the fuck out of here, in september, it will be funny to see what excuses you come up with or wysker not having taken off, ill circle back then and check on you faggots

>yeah and you contradict yourself you fucking moron

How?

>you shilled this shit as if it was the best fucking investment Warren Buffet never could have made

I think this is a great investment as far as crypto goes, certainly not perfect but by comparison with all the other shitty vaporware in the top 100? Pretty damn good.

If I didn't, I would've sold like I did when I got into Wysker in the first place.

Attached: Wyskerween.jpg (1125x1103, 100K)

> people make threads on biz about coins they think will succeed
> It's not like anyone posts anything on here out of the goodness of their hearts

Negative IQ nigger

If it's such a great investment, why spend more than a day-job shilling this absolute shitcoin?

You have bought into the #Wysker Hustle

Make a living, you cunt, it's better than this hell hole you got yourself into and are trying to drag others into

yea he a faggot but the bigger faggots are the cucks who hold onto this shit

might as well shit into their bags

>> people make threads on biz about coins they think will succeed
> It's not like anyone posts anything on here out of the goodness of their hearts

Literally not a contradiction in any way.

>If it's such a great investment, why spend more than a day-job shilling this absolute shitcoin?

They haven't been doing a particularly good job at spreading awareness, so I'm doing my part.

What they've promised so far for the coming months is looking to change that, but only time will tell if it succeeds.

>Make a living, you cunt

I can do both.

Attached: TheGift.png (354x217, 145K)

>> Team is running low on funds, that is not conspiracy, its confirmed
>> Lost 1600 ETH due to being hard-headed
>> They raised 3k ETH again, just to see most of it get cut in half the value

See biz, nobody pays taxes on this shit. I like how taxes are not even a consideration in this shit kek

fuck off out of here, you pajeets infest biz with your garbage

lol team didn't do marketing, so I will

fuck you and your white knight bullshit, go watch your wife fuck a niggers other than yourself

>fuck off out of here

Nah.

Attached: COPE.png (261x146, 74K)

Enjoy your heavy bags

I hope you find more pajeets in India to buy your shitcoin before the business burns to the ground and Tobi comes up with his next idea!

It is an emerging market after all, we can hope!

Attached: Wyskerman.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Yes and hope is all you got

>yZvf2Be

Wysker is falling apart sadly...

shitcoins can't be held together for long

Nice shilling. FUD IS ACTUALLY GOOD. Price is mooning on idex... i am loading my bags...

Keep deluding yourself nigger

NEVER EVER INVEST IN GERMAN ICO'S
They will fuck every bit, no one has a clue in germany and it's all a cashgrab

t. german

do tell us more...any past examples?

Does anyone have more information on the Wizzka Trading Club? I cannot find them on Telegram. Where can I read the messages??

shytsker is still a thing? muh 2.0 aint gonna do a fucken thing. nobody bought anything using version 1 and nobody will buy anything using version 2. bagholders post your purchases using the shytsker app.

On point, let see how revolutionary your app is pajeets, show your receipts from this shitcoin app

This.

A fool and his money soon part ways, or in the case of shytsker, fucking immediately part ways.

Lmao at all these motherfuckers trying to get this to dump but uhhhhh

Like a obese man after a cheese festival

Ain’t dumping

because most of the fools you swindled bought in too high and are holding, waiting for the "whales to accumulate"

you nigglets are out of options HAHAHAHA

Wysker team is out of funds, wyskies are deluded

You mean like that fat autist faggot MarJay who likes to pretend he knows it all? What a psycho

Fuck, wysker attracts the worst kind of niggers

I really like this next generation shilling, clever germans. I bought in, thanks boys.
Looks like it can archive x100 soon

> Looks like it can archive x100 soon

It will archive 100x soon for sure, dimwit

You just filled these niggers' bags, enjoy the results you deserve, no one will save you