WHERE MY BAT BOIS AT

Attached: bat.jpg (800x800, 29K)

See you on coinbase

HA WE BALLIN

Attached: BEypTaK.png (844x1157, 69K)

BIZ doesnt deverse BAT

They rather buy holo

Attached: 1525841038303.jpg (693x862, 91K)

plz post feet sir thank you

Attached: LINK-Logo-2.jpg (350x350, 9K)

Buy both, but be sure to buy BAT. Also, batpepejesus demands memes!!!!

Attached: batlord.jpg (300x213, 42K)

>tfw didn't get to buy below 20 cents

JUST

shitcoin. nobody wants to look at ads or install shitty browsers.

>2.8 Million active users
>Nobody

The point of the browser is it gets rid of ads.

If you want to toggle Ads to "on" you can do so, and they pay you in BAT if you do. It's fucking awesome, free money. You can hoard it too, you don't have to donate it to anyone. I don't understand BAT hate, if it succeeds it's literally good for everyone in the crypto space. If it fails it's bad for everyone in the crypto space

Attached: big brain.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

2.9*

I agree. BAT is the first crypto project Normie Normanson will be able to use in his daily life and benefit from it, and it could spur Normie to go try out other projects he can use. (Golem for renting out CPU, FUN for gambling, Civic for easy KYC/ID verification to name a few.)

>Batboy reporting in

Attached: batboy.jpg (210x210, 5K)

Yup, and the Brave team is extremely crypto-positive. They want their project to succeed but from their reddit and telegram it's clear they want to see adoption of crypto in other circumstances as well.

Brave team is a lot like the Coinbase team - they want smart and meaningful adoption of crypto in spaces it could make a difference in. Hopefully the market will keep growing because this project is exciting

>If you want to toggle Ads to "on" you can do so, and they pay you in BAT if you do.

How does that make sense though? Who's paying it? What's the benefit for the advertisers? I don't get it. Do you actually have to click the ads or is it enough to have them on?

You lose

Attached: 1528335083095.jpg (960x956, 137K)

Attached: BATboy.jpg (1050x656, 123K)

Free taxable pennies; what a fucking shitcoin.

checked

Attached: BATDubs.jpg (511x305, 111K)

Attached: 5db6c9b9a9a9e3c1ca7c5e555d28a637f0da672ea0bda16e02c976447f32f1b8.png (500x578, 157K)

50k of these sumbitches in my wallet, waiting for that glorious pump to $1.00 some day.

bravo sir

Advertisers will be the ones buying the BAT in exchange for ad space in Brave. The incentive is that users instead of being bombarded by ads they wish to block out will instead be giving a handful of ads they are motivated and rewarded to care about. Everybody wins.

lol $1
were going higher playa

Attached: 1527431412015.png (950x795, 1.24M)

SIRS PLEASE POSTING FEET, UNWASHED OF COURSE SIRS, KINDLEY THANK YOU

Please don't sell for $1. You will end up hating yourself.

t. wants to sell at $2

My target sell is 5 dollars, then it will dump, i'll buy back in then it will jump to 10 dollars. Thats my fantasy anyway.

When Coinbase adds it andl Credit/Debit purchasing becomes available within Brave it will be over $2 within a few days.

every one cent move is a one thousand dollar move in my net worth.

is it really gonna be this easy?

BatMarine reporting for duty.

It's basically irresponsible to not hold BAT at this point.

Mi biggest bag after trx im waiting to sell trx soon and buy more bat if it gets to 1 dollar im going to retire

I only have 10000 BAT guise am I gonna make it

Attached: 1529173355429.jpg (640x692, 265K)

>they are motivated and rewarded to care about

I don't know much about bat, but I can tell you that being rewarded for viewing ads reduces the quality of marketing even more than blatantly shoving them in peoples' faces.

Yes.

Attached: Df901o5U8AAk7Yp.jpg (675x1200, 81K)

In the not too distant future crypto millionaires will treat other crypto millionaires with contempt. If you made millions in crypto off a coin like nano or tron you wont be taken seriously by other wealthy individuals. Its similar to how the rich treat lottery winners. If you hold BAT though people will admire your foresight. Brave is a private company with VC funding that people can indirectly invest in through an economic model thanks to the ico loophole without being an accredited investor. Not owning BAT would be incredibly irresponsible. Add to the fact that if BAT wins, crypto wins, if it fails then cryptos legitimacy will take a hit.

nobody will ever know how I made my money

>hehe so what do you do, user? you have such a nice place

Attached: 4.jpg (852x480, 28K)

I trade stocks.

>BATTYBOY

Attached: manfree28[1].jpg (600x400, 130K)

This is not as easy as you think if you socialize with people. Lying is lying, and being vague just makes you seem like a drug dealer.

Problem is the browser is too shitty to even browse Jow Forums with. The pictures just disappear wtf?