Mr krabs didnt fap

you think that fucking big meaty crustacean GOD created his own business from the ground up and made fat fucking stacks of cash by sitting around and fapping? fuck no, wake the fuck up people. if youre sitting there thinking about fapping ask yourself this, do you wanna be a squidward, or do you wanna be A Mister Krabs? do you wanna keep living life in a cycle of misery every day, knowing you could change things, that youre better, but you still let yourself down day in and day out, because youre weak, fuck that shit. fuck. that. shit. be A Mister Krabs, YOU are the boss, YOU are A Mister Krabs, stop taking shit from yourself, live life with a passion because you only have so much time, and get out there and start your own krusty krab

Attached: Krabs_artwork.png (684x732, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/225384248_Endocrine_response_to_masturbation-induced_orgasm_in_healthy_men_following_a_3-week_sexual_abstinence
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
Tai Lopez is running out of ideas

nofap is the cancer that is rotting the balls of /b/
gtfo

Also, Mr Krabs had a wife long before he had a business. Can't say the same for you, OP.

I tried nofap for a month and didn't get any gains. Last night I broke it and the fap was disappointing. Don't hold your faps. Just fap. Don't hold. No gains.

I do micro no faps based on this chart. Basically you want to fap the top because you'll lose the benefits anyways.

Attached: 7+day+without+sex+or+masturbation.png (352x264, 5K)

source?

he was successfull because he banged a whale

I started my own buisness and am traveling the world as we speak. I fap on a biweekly basisish. Im doing ok lol its just about balance really

Study: Endocrine response to masturbation induced orgasm in healthy men following a 3-week sexual abstinence

Your logic is flawed. If you notice after the top it decreases to a point higher than day 0. You're essentially fucking with your hormones causing massive fluctuations. Can't be good in the long run

..... how did you get this data?

Test is bad and causes me to sell early. How do I fap to reduce test?

researchgate.net/publication/225384248_Endocrine_response_to_masturbation-induced_orgasm_in_healthy_men_following_a_3-week_sexual_abstinence

how do i short test

Fuck off you Christian faggots
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html

and scrooge mcduck spends his evening diving into pools of coins.

Attached: Scrooge-McDuck-Money-Bin-1000x562.jpg (1000x562, 153K)

Oh. I thought you measured it in your own self lol

>le edgy atheist

Makes sense that you want to drain your body like you've drained your soul, faggot.

Well you could, try it yourself. It's why it gets progressively more difficult to not do it, especially after 3 days

Ive tried it. Got to day 20. But it just made me really stressed and anxious so i jacked it

thanks user

>edgy atheist
If the belief that a perfect god would create a world full of physically and mentally deformed people call me ColdSteel the Hedgehog.

Yeah he would because this world is not your safespace. Why would god create a comfy world when heaven exists?

Day 3 is where it always gets difficult

>heaven exists

>you think that fucking big meaty crustacean GOD created his own business from the ground up and made fat fucking stacks of cash by sitting around and fapping? fuck no, wake the fuck up people. if youre sitting there thinking about fapping ask yourself this, do you wanna be a squidward, or do you wanna be A Mister Krabs? do you wanna keep living life in a cycle of misery every day, knowing you could change things, that youre better, but you still let yourself down day in and day out, because youre weak, fuck that shit. fuck. that. shit. be A Mister Krabs, YOU are the boss, YOU are A Mister Krabs, stop taking shit from yourself, live life with a passion because you only have so much time, and get out there and start your own krusty krab

You gotta get those numbers up. At least two times a day

Attached: Untitled.png (976x780, 922K)

>all theists believe in creationism
it's easy being an atheist when you stawman anyone who believes in god

Nigga, if Mr. Krabs tried to fap he’d chop off his crustaceous cock with those fucking claws

Attached: F050FC44-F0A0-404C-A977-695BB804D442.jpg (1844x2048, 763K)

To be fair, it's the most obvious sign of low iq there is. I automatically discard one's opinion if I find out they're a christian.

>your face when god is absolute zero and heaven is nonexistence

Attached: IMG_3239.gif (200x200, 948K)