How was oldfag right about Chainlink?

We called him FUD and a larp but here we're at 20 cents and he said it's going to 1 cent. So far none of his predictions have been wrong. I'm scared biz, he's been saying this since 60 cents

Attached: chainpink.png (1000x1000, 53K)

I will shit so hard on Linkies once this goes to 0.

>Bitcoin tanks
>All altcoins tank including ChainLink

Brainlets/ FUDDers single out ChainLink as if the price tanking is unique to ChainLink

Fuck off. Oldfag was a larp as anyone who followed his last thread realised.

not all my fren

Shiiiiit ChainLink is NOT performing well in this incredibly BULLISH market. Absolutely should sell before it's at 1 cent!!!

>Bitcoin tanks
>all altcoin tank
Chainlink tanks even more
>Brainlets/ FUDDers single out ChainLink as if the price tanking is unique to ChainLink
It isn't, but CL is clearly losing harder than most other coins.
>Fuck off. Oldfag was a larp as anyone who followed his last thread realised.
So was Assblaster who claimed "at least $3 by May 2018".

>he fell for the link meme

Attached: 1517421813904.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Which alts arent tanking?

If it goes to 1 cent I'm market buying the entire binance book

Just bought 3k thanks for the cheap linkies

This

oldfag is one of those ppl who more then likely holds a large amount of LINK, trying to fud ppl to keep the price down.

Also the whole ChainLink's tanking hard thing is bullshit. Try to buy a large amount of Link right now and see what price you get. There is so little for sale right now. The majority are hodling.

>market buying $500 worth of sell orders
Jej

Most bagholders aren't selling, yes. But there are a few dumps every day that kill the buy order and it isn't replenished.

Why is Jow Forums attracted to such strange coins such as ChainLink? I don't want to be mean but you seem to be picking the worst ones?

I'm an older bitcoiner, I'm no genius, I'm quite stupid and was just lucky to be at the right place on the right time, I bought bitcoin early, then litecoin... then I sold that, bought namecoin, devcoin, so many things... much later I sold all altcoins to buy counterparty... then I sold that too... then bought decred and monero... I think my choices were always quite logical and worked great for me... why ChainLink?

:^)

Attached: LINK.png (1368x670, 173K)

keep sucking his dick idiot, everything is going down, that faggot would've never been right if it wasn't for the general bear market.

Hey look everyone, the fuckin clown is talking about himself again

Now post the bitcoin chart for the same period brainlet

I assume desperate bagholders.

Also

>being so much of brainlet that they didn't understand what I meant. Thinking the chart disproves what I said

>why ChainLink?
people are just excited about this project.. if they are capable of succeeding and becoming this default oracle network service it will be huge for the cryptospace.. there's so much info on LINK and interest on biz to not be holding any at this point..

We like losing money in creative ways.

>HURRR DURR BRAINLET
>DURRRRRRRR

Attached: btc.png (1384x706, 116K)

Its weird
i want to think its common sense that it was a 50 50 call
the markets would go up or down. and it was pretty obvious that bitcoin will fall a bit more bringing alts down with it.

I hate chain link fudders they are almost bad as the shills.
But i dont't think people this stupid should be investing in LINK they dont deserve it.
It makes me want to post FUD.

But it's obvious vaporware. I've seen scam kickstarter projects with more substance.

Guys if tech stocks crash I have a feeling that crypto is going to tank as well just given how intertwined the two markets really are. any coin with any partnerships might follow the same path off of a cliff that the tech company that it may be partnered to does. IE if Docusign hits the shits and falls into the gutter why wouldn't chainlink as well? Is the tech bubble boom hitting cryptos first and thats why this bear market is the way it is or are we in for more of a rollercoaster ride?

If I hold my bags until 1 cent, I'm the dumbass. So maybe I should've listened to oldfag. I've lost so much money

So you know he is a larp and fudder. What is you question then? Either buy, sell and move on. Link prices move both up and down much more than other alts cuz the orderbook is so damn thin.