The best coin to invest in right now will surely be 100x in mid-long term

Had the chance to invest in Lamden on different occasions, recently I bought it for 0.05 and now we are standing at 0.07. From what I know TAU will go up and up as it reaches it mid-long term point, talking about the figures it may be 100x of its price, A gem undoubtedly.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-17 at 9.26.35 PM.jpg (1024x839, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9935156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lamden is a great platform and undoubtedly it will go up or I can only hope it goes that way cause i'm holding myself.

Holy shit 100x that's something doesn't matter if it's negative as of now cause the whole market is running down the hill.

>inexperienced team
>Literally outsourcing all dev work to third worlders
>Overpromising
>Underdelivering
>Best thing about them is a pdf chart where they compare themselves to other blockchains and...wait for it... are better in all aspects.
>In reality, not better than anything, not proven in any way, probably riddled with security issues and other technological challenges due to the inexperience of the team and not having a CTO
Explain to me again why you're shilling this?

Surely has the potential once it's mainnet comes out, will push it to the top

>he didn't make an automatic 5x investing in lamden ico and dumping on ED a week later
Not going to make it

You can't claim that a team is experienced who provides you with one the best platform to develop. It's flexible for developers and only of its kind, not to mention the most efficient of 'em all. Nothing was overpromised and nothing was underdelivered it's just you expecting things on your own and it kills when someone's expectations are let down.

Saying not gonna make it isn't enough to justify your claim here, you definitely aren't aware about how the market works.

Sorry maybe I don't know but what exactly has been developed on the platform? Can you show me any real world examples of things that currently exist?

I personally prefer Lamden over others and always give it an edge, I'm still very much confident about it and I'm sure it will go up as the market recovers.

Mainnet is due to be launched in Q4, only then DApp can be build by enterprises and developers on the platform. This ICO is just months old. Coins that have had their mainnet released have gone 100-200x ...coins like LISK etc

It's something that's going to $1 again once bull returns

So... nothing then? Plenty of mainnets have released to price drops as well.

You already made this thread a few minutes before, but deleted it because your pajeet friends didn't make it in time.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S9935156

Wish you had the brains to figure out what's different in both the posts.

FEATURES:
>average mainnet hype
>pajeets promising $1 in some distant future
>has better blockchain buzzwords
>shitty memes of some virgin buttboy
>.....

FUNDAMENTALS:
>you can make a decentralized candy crush and other Dapps with it
>worth as much as a used chinese car but mcap is already far above that

just bumping your thread you stinking currynigger

lamden was literally never .05, wonder why you would lie about that

oh probably beccause your pajeetcoin is going to 0

Average mainnet hype?
All the hype that exist it's just because of the community that supports the original idea, unlike u who's being paid to bash the project for no reason.

> This is not some random people promising $1 it's the facts and figures that suggest that way, Only if you knew what you were talking about.
> Mainnet isn't even out yet so there's nothing to be developed anytime soon.

You look like a guy who has been hired to bash the project but it's okay, everyone needs to do something for a living so you can go back and collect your 2 cents and make sure you get your curry on the way out, fucking pajeet.

It's currently sitting at .078, you sure about what you are claiming here?

>You look like a guy who has been hired to bash the project

I wish. Nobody pays anyone to take a dump on any scamtoken. Im just a really spiteful person. Remember those mean kids who had fun destroying your sandcastle at the beach. Im that kid and I still enjoy it just as much as when I was young.

Also, you are just another fraudulent pajeet poluting Jow Forums with your asian threads and since all asians look the same you also do not have any souls. my conscience is clear and suck turd.

SOON

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-01 at 10.36.43 AM.jpg (1280x400, 119K)

you will never drive this car

this is your real future

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 11K)