Holy fuck. What do I sell this piece of shit for?

Holy fuck. What do I sell this piece of shit for?
I was thinking about ICX or Wan. Any ideas?

Attached: 1510605136371-1200x1200.png (1200x1200, 478K)

Mobius sir.

AGI, thank me in a month

>Down more than 50%

WELP, TIME TO SELL!

>Thinks he can sell chainlink

A Stellar based oracle is better than blockchain agnostic...how?

Shut up man

BNB

>> Just bought some at $0.20
>> Got excited to see it selling at $0.21
>> Turns out that it actually lost value in Sats.

The absolute state of LINK.

ICX is an asian shitcoin whose mainnet already shit the bed due to sloppy code.

Wan i dont know sounds gay.

Buy ark, just wait a moment its bleeding atm jump in once its green again. Ark does everything icx does like interoperability, but also does push deployable blockchains with smart contract for free. Basicly everyone will have their own chain. Every dapp its own chain. Most coins are going to be wiped out by ark. V2 mainnet 3 weeks followed by major network update. They are publically testing right now tjeck on github if ur interested they pay double this month to test the new code.

Cheers xx this is the next eth.

Attached: 1528824624822m.jpg (1024x766, 85K)

look at all the satanic elites' paedophile puppets in that picture

I'm looking for coins that dumped too. Swap this trash for something that at least has potenital to recover.

Ark is shit. I'm not a newfag, I saw you fags spamming your "the ark departs in x days" threads in 2017. Gtfo of my thread and kys. Stupid cunt.

>ICX
gook scam
>WAN
literal chink eth fork. scam.

COIN SWAP IS HERE LADS

i know im gonna sound like a pajeet, but buy NKN man. do a bit of research and check out what theyre accomplishing even before reaching big exchanges... look up the team members and yanbo li and where they came from. it's fucking legit, man

fuck chainlink, BAT is where the gains are

invest in shitty memes like the majority of biz retards. IQ on this board is low as fuck if people are really investing in all these fucking stupid as fuck meme projects.

chainlink being a meme is the meme that has become another meme inside a meme, you are just lost

RLC, see son, i got these bags and right now this coin is on sale actually it's down like 60% in 3 weeks, another great investment for you sir

I'm hoping some discord group will pump this shitcoin

Attached: logo_w_name.png (1184x867, 30K)

Shill me on this.

Why would anyone be interested and incentivized to use a new kind of network?

A burial plot for when u kys down the road.