COINBENE - WILL x100

Did you miss FCOIN's massive x100 this past month?

Well...

Fcoin blew up because it offers dividends from fees to it's holders. Coinbene has higher volume than fcoin exchange and offers even higher dividends. The dividends kick in on June 22nd and you're going to want to be holding this when it happens

Fucking watch it faggot.

Attached: index.png (457x110, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x2c949199cff14aeaf1b33d64db01f48fb57f592f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is near zero real trade volume, its all bots wash trading fake orders. just fyi.

Close enough

this is not true user this is actually higher liquidity than fcoin exchange. anyway I'm not missing this shit out again. missed fcoin.

this shit can 2x-10x in a month. dividends incoming in four days. would be juicy user

as above, the trading volume is no real you complete tard

however I did get in yesterday thanks to biz and just got out now, 200% gain can't complain

"wash trades" - you stupid cuck.

Then Fcoin was all wash trades too huh?

This exchange has even more fake volume than gate.io

All the chink exchanges have fake volume, doesn't matter. This thing is going to Mars just like fcoin

muh wash trades is the worst fud since sky coin. Coinbene dividends upcoming soon and I'm comfy as fuck.

i love the people who think they can tell fake volume. kek. who gives a fuck. fcoin had fake volume too and shit heads have lambos now. You think binance doesn't have fake volume? You "here for the tech" plebs.

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 6K)

Exactly holier than thou tards are the ones that stay poor

Wash trades and bots will use CONI as well so the more the merrier

exactly - who gives a fuck you stupid fucks. This will more than likely mirror FCOIN.

God you people are fucking dumb. no wonder why you idiots chase skycoin and wan.

How does one find these, Shit Coin Investor sama?

Not sure why u pajeets shill so hard on Jow Forums. Coni will 20x because of chinks anyways.

how much are the dividends and whats the ticker for their token

200% for one month. 40 after

200% of what?

kill yourself fucking retard, slowly

Whats the supply of this coin? Is this it?
etherscan.io/token/0x2c949199cff14aeaf1b33d64db01f48fb57f592f

Do you know how exchanges work?

it's already up 10x, its too late now.

IT WILL DO ANNODUH

ANNODUH DUMPO

No it hasn't

My shill rate metrics say that this thing is a fucking scam.

Attached: 1527179071242.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>started at 1200
>now 9800
>i-it hasn't!

Is it too late to buy in!?! DONT FUCKING PAJEET ME, I FUCKING NEED THIS