MONERO

Are you gay?

Are you a cuck?

Are you a gay cuck?

MONERO may be right for you

Try the ultimate SJW experience

Attached: monjusto.png (1000x646, 119K)

t. reddit spacing

HAHAHAHA Nobody uses fagnero either. If I'm buying drugs, I'll just use b cash or litecoin

Waiting for the bottom to fall out.

Bought at .014 & sold for .05 last time. Plan on doing it again.

I use it to launder my crypto.

But seriously, why is this not worth more?

>only truly fungible asset in this space
>dedicated to ASIC resistance
>even more scarce than bitcoin (16M monero vs 17M bitcoin)
>bulletproofs coming EOY
>true ledger support coming EOY
>getting picked up by dark net markets

Should be valued close to bitcoin? LOLNO it's actually less than 2% of btc market cap. Is it just because the devs have not prioritized user experience enough?

Because it had huge initial inflation, and because the ASICs (Bitmain) has been mining it for months and is now dumping.

Who bought for 0.05/when was this? coinmarketcap shows a global maximum at 0.032

This
And hopefully will increase the price I honestly believe the draw back to this coin is the tx cost

I would like to do an order of magnitude estimation for how many XMR they were able to accumulate with the ASICs and hence figure out where the bottom will be

Did anyone beat me to the punch?

Yea it's because I dumped on Bithumb in the first 2 minutes of market opening

That's not a bad idea.

I'm just happy it's coming back down. I am hoping it stays down long enough.

A buddy of mine really likes ZCash but based off ancidotal information the darknet markets trust Monero significantly more.

As the govts catch up and start cracking down on crypto it seems to me like Monero is a good bet

I currently hold 15% monero, am considering 'bitcoin cost averaging' until I have 50% because of how absurdly undervalued monero obviously is

>>even more scarce than bitcoin (16M monero vs 17M bitcoin)
You're fucking retarded. It has infinite emission

Zcash has a confirmed backdoor last I checked. Zk-snarks is a meme security protocal anyway

Yes but the tail emission is controlled. Besides, it will take until ~2040 for 21M bitcoin to be exceeded.

Attached: monero.png (570x666, 31K)

Yea literally almost 0 inflation and it drops below Bitcoins this year.

People are buying human loli slaves with Monero and you Jow Forums says it's a sjw coin. Seriously...

Attached: 1529338602863.jpg (707x1000, 518K)

Here is the OoM calculation for vitamin dumping monero. Seeking feedback

Attached: IMG_1961.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

*bitmain not vitamin whoops lol

flipped right side up

Attached: monero2.png (1224x1632, 2.95M)

>the darknet markets trust Monero significantly more.
Monero has better PR and it's not like market owners understand the cryptography.
>Zk-snarks is a meme security protocal anyway
Brainlet detected.
ZCash shielded transactions are fully private and anonymous. Fully. It's _impossible_ to break anonymity of zk-snarks. Physically impossible.

Monero transactions are private (amounts are encrypted) but anonymity is probabilistic. It's a complex topic but basically you need to churn over several hours at a minimum. Churning means that you spend your coins several times.

So far only monero had a security exploit - until February 2017 it was possible to print infinite coins.

i love how the only fud against monero is ad hominem garbage like OP's post
> XXXX zcash, YYYY bitcoin, and an UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF MONERO seized from Alphabay dot jpeg
>your coin will never have the entire black market supporting it

no, you're fucking retarded and don't know what a tail emission is

About to drop 0.45 on XMR, wish me luck. Pic related, my wife told me to do it to invest for our future child.

Attached: 7E4C875E-7D57-4944-B0ED-105FAD1C4695.png (480x603, 672K)

Possible but it's risky for bitmain to keep making asics for Monero, if the dev do a quick fork bitumen looses a shitton of research and dev money

ZCash is a dev centralized jew coin (look it up). Supreme ZCash leader is vegan. Nuff said.

Had me thinking Vitalik was out to kill Monero, lol

What do you think is the end result of this game (asic manufacturers vs. monero hardforks)?

because it's actually used for moving money around and cartels and criminal organizations have been unloading for a while now
wait until they buy back in

asic resistance is a bad thing friendo, now not only is Bitmain dumping their entire stash, which they probably wouldn't have if they could keep mining it, but now botnets are viable again, and you better bet those botnet operators aren't holding this fagcoin either.

I thought that was Stellar.

you've got the lead of zcash saying he will allow back doors for the government
it's compromised end of story

It's impossible to add backdoors into an open source system.

ASIC resistance is an unattainable and ridiculous goal. If anyone on the Morono team or community had brains they'd realize they should embrace ASICs and head the way that e.g. Grin is heading with Cuckoo cycle.

Attached: monoro.png (1100x1305, 248K)

thx Bitmain, now go

It's important to maximize the amount of 'collateral damage' associated with banning mining/usage of monero. As is, you can't ban GPUs without screwing over gamers, academic researchers, etc. With a specialized device there is no collateral damage associated with banning the ASIC.

Actually ASICS are the bad thing it centralizes the hashrates where as botnets and small time miners evenly distribute hashes and make the network stronger. Plus ASICS drive up the diff to quick and weasel out hobby miners lower the effectiveness of decentralized hashes.

this is an interesting theory

Wrong, most coins are far more centralized without ASICs. ASIC manufactures like Bitmain have it in their interest to sell their miners rather than hoard them, because if they do then they turn the coin their mining into a centralized piece of shit that nobody wants, and then nobody will buy their bags.

What's better 100xmr of 100k link?

BTC and BCash are just that though.

Tard.

Oh yea bro totally, let me just give over control off the BTC network by mass flooding the entire market whith cheap ASICS

The most secure and decentralized coins out there right now? Yes, I know.

>ASIC manufactures like Bitmain have it in their interest to sell their miners rather than hoard them
You're assuming that.

>if they do then they turn the coin their mining into a centralized piece of shit that nobody wants
This is definitely part of their equation. It's kind of interesting to think about

How are you today?
It's clunky to use because it's more complicated than bitcoin based crypto and it takes a bit of effort to learn about it. People will learn about it pretty quickly once bitcoin chainanalysis either leads to arrests or taints a fuckton of coins.
This. If I wasn't holding so much Monero already and had more cash I would definitely be buying more. Absolutely insane how undervalued it is. People will be looking back at these days in 3-4 years saying why the fuck was anyone selling Monero once tail emissions kicks in. Selling Monero at $120 in 2018 is borderline criminally retarded.
Thanks, I was looking into doing this the other day. My guess is they had a little bit more than 3 months with that hashrate but I'd have to go back and check to make sure. The calculations make sense.
Monero has the upper hand for the foreseeable future. Chip manufacturers can't tape out and build ASICs fast enough to keep up with a 6 month algo change while fitting mining time in, especially now that the price is in the fucking tank. It would be a terrible risk.
From Monero's perspective, botnets help secure the network. The hashrate is dangerously low right now and botnets help provide "free" hashpower to the network adding security. Not saying I advocate botnets but it is what it is.
They've had an ASIC resistant stance from day one. So long as ASICs aren't cheap and freely available for anyone to easily purchase and run, they will stay that way. Why would Monero want to be at the mercy of Bitmain?
WEW

Attached: xmr.png (1204x858, 254K)

god, the first 5 yrs of xmr emission is enormous, then tapers off in 2020 to a trickle

Thanks for the thought out responses. Do you own any other cryptos? I genuinely haven't found anything other than BTC and XMR that I think is any good

I hold BTC and a handful of others in sub $1k amounts. I mine and mainly hold XMR. If Monero can't make it then crypto is a fucking meme.

Bitcoin wins. Bitcoin always wins.

Bitcoin and Monero are two different beasts already. It's all still too new to know what is going to happen. Maybe Bitcoin comes up with a second layer that's private and has less compromises than Monero. Not holding my breath though.