Anyone else get super scammy vibes from this guy? Him and Larimer just love pumping and dumping new projects every time...

Anyone else get super scammy vibes from this guy? Him and Larimer just love pumping and dumping new projects every time.

He also lurks Jow Forums for some reason

Attached: DIhF1NZW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Gotta remember that he is IOHK and ETH-Classic. He's only the familiar friendly face of Cardano, on a limited time contract. He has a few billion ADA tokens which I believe are set to unlock rather soon too. I honestly don't care about the feud between Crypto 'leaders', but Charles is the obvious one to follow around in terms of profits. Not saying Larimer is better, but everything he touches gets shrouded in utter confusion and FUD.

Nose knows

Does the Cardano wallet work yet?

IOHK only owns 2.4B ADA (10% of current supply). Charles owns zero ADA and will not own any until june 2019 when the the tokens unlock. He is on a contract because they are moving to become a decentralized system this year and his contract can be renewed if the community votes to do so with the treasury fund.

I’ll gladly debate anybody on Cardano if you have reasonable, well reasearched concerns.

>%10
>only

yes, it has for 7 months although recently it had been improved dramatically. Cardano FUD threads are on the uptick, not surprising vpnsidering that it is going to be taking over in the near future

>He also lurks Jow Forums for some reason
Does he?

Attached: Chad Hoskinson.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

You clearly have not looked into the typical founding teams average coin holdings 10% is very low and thats just of circulating supply, not total supply.

Times have changed, and we must change with them. This is the estrochad. A hybrid species: Part man, part onions, 100% alpha.

Lower your head in shame for this is what you shall aspire to be from this moment forward.

No strong opinions on Cardano one way or another but if it ends being a waste of time I don't think he'll be a happy camper.

Attached: 1524823607233.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Hi Charles, what did you have for lunch today?

Larimer is legit (even though eos is overrated).
This guy is a scammer

Attached: 1528646556918.jpg (470x480, 75K)

Isn't he a majority holder in IOHK? Don't have much conerns, both ETC and ADA go in my portfolio along with the ZenCash; IOHK is partnering with. The only thing I don't get how staking will ever be profitable unless you are already a whale. I saw some estimates and they where rather moot even at 20$k in ADA.

this

Attached: Cardano.png (498x531, 67K)

Its a private company so can’t be sure exactly who has what, but im sure charles has significant stake in IOHK.

As for staking, the point of ADA is not to be excessively inflationary so holders can get tons of coins, its supposed to be rewarding enough so people stake and secure the network. I’m not sure why you'd want a network with excessive inflation whatever you earn a whale will be earning more and that network likely won’t last. The staking metrics aren’t even released yet so its all speculation.

absolute cancer, kys

go sjw somewhere else

Your OC is bad and you should feel bad.

Does IOHK still get the 10% ADA if their contract does not get renewed?

hi redd!t :D !!!
now go the fuck b@ck cunt

>posts 9gag-tier """memes"""
>calls other people redditors