SKY

>he isn't going all in on skycoin laddered down to 500 sats
>he believes the sec is actually going to shut skycoin down and binance will delist it
This shit is basically free money at this point. If you're not buying substantial amounts of Skycoin you're not going to make it. Skycoin will be $30 again by end of summer at minimum, screencap this. Top fucking kek, I've never seen an easier buy in my life. Stay poor faggots.

Attached: sky.jpg (630x630, 40K)

Already all in skycoin, bought at $7,5. Easy money.

>Skycoin will be $30 again by end of summer

Attached: 1484727754155.jpg (469x488, 25K)

Chart looks like Bitconnect

September is a long time away newfriend. You may not remember, but everyone thought bitcoin was dead last summer. Then they fomo'd in during August and panic sold during the full-on China fud assault.

Will be at ATH like bitconnect? Skycoin is basically bitconnect 2.0

Attached: synth.jpg (612x954, 138K)

Even their logo is losing substance as it goes along.

Nothing like the dev trying to manipulate his own asset's price. What a fucking mess.

>You may not remember, but everyone thought bitcoin was dead last summer.
I definitely don't remember that.

are these texts real tho? if so, wow

most likely, i was in the tg but got banned. Him and the mod that supposedly ran the PnD group chat complete shit all day and run the tg like a dictatorship.

"The chinese police does not arrest people on weekends"
Synth is a fucking liar and sudo is a faggot. SKY is a scam.

Attached: kekekek.png (538x619, 53K)

>he actually believe that synth not only has a wife but that they were kidnapped by a group of chinese people and mugged for their skycoin and thats why the price has dumped. Not to mention synth jokes about insider trading a week after being kidnapped.

sounds like a bunch of entitled millenials with zero business experience that are way over their heads. If these messages are real then obviously, without knowing much about SKY, it is gonna tank to zero

>telegram channels are supposed to be democratic

find me one?

Synth is a fucking retarded and these sc are all real. I got banned shortly after mocking Sudo.

well the difference is any sort of question that opposes the narrative synth/sudo is trying to brainwash people with is a perma ban. Atleast other telegrams you will get an educated response

LOL. Not even gonna bother commenting further

SKYCONNEEEEEECT

scumbag. trying to get these poor autists to jump onto a sinking ship.

die in a fire OP

Imagine holding this failed project haha