I'm bored of driving a truck. I clear 100k a year, but I want to do something else...

I'm bored of driving a truck. I clear 100k a year, but I want to do something else. Where are smart fags working these days? I have loads of spare time to learn a new skill. Help me out Jow Forums

Attached: article-2546559-1AFCC3E800000578-995_634x511.jpg (634x511, 59K)

I did trade school. Millwright 9month course. 125k a year out of school. You could do millwright. Weilding or electrical.

Become a welder. Increase your 100k takehome to 300k at least

Software.
On the 3500 paying clients I have that recur monthly, I have about $500 in total overhead, not including affiliate sales. I take home about 70% after the affiliates take their cut.

Between the different tiers of membership, The average monthly cost for the software is $65. You do the math on 3500 paying customers.

This, OP. You can later advance to an underwater welder and make an easy 500k a year.

Who the hell is crazy enough to dive with explosive tanks straped to your body?

Why can't you just keep the money and reinvest them? You can buy a decent house with 200k and collect the rent or something like that.

You can do it for a couple of years, save most of it, invest in real estate and retire young af. No risk no reward

>larping this hard
Yeah user we know, you are a multimillionaire.

are you guys larping or is it really that easy to make money in the US?
in europooristan not even dentists or doctors make that kinda money.
if true why are there so many broke losers whining about muh lack of opportunity on this board?

>just do underwater welding they said

Sure it, pays well.

Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined that Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of his thoracoabdominal cavity, which further resulted in expulsion of all of the internal organs of his chest and abdomen, except the trachea and a section of small intestine, and of the thoracic spine. These were projected some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[6]

it's easy af to make bank, if welding isn't up your alley, then just get a PhD in math. Any job you want, 300k starting.

yeah, I forgot to mention that just like in other fields of life, it's not recommended to trust your life in the hands of retards

I have a family. And I suck with money as per my bank account, kek. So 100k only goes so far when you live somewhere where costs of living are also high.

Currently, as soon as the market shits the bed these same guy's will be lucky to flip burgers since no one will be building anything hardly. Though it's one hell of a valuable skill to have whether or not you're raking in bux

I know a lot of welders. No doubt it can be lucrative. But also requires training. Few years of making less than what a journeyman does. And when you get there you need to buy all your tools. Still a good career path. But youre right. When the shit hits the fan, there will be less work. Lots of welders I know are farmers on the side. Welding and farming are good skills.

Get an FZ1, R1 or VMax.

>I'm bored of driving a truck. I clear 100k a year

How do You Ameritards earn so much?

I drive a truck in Britbongland and make a meagre £18k ($24k)

Attached: 1519780933.png (821x499, 764K)

You probably have more immigrants willing to work driving wages down. I rarely see brown skinned men in my like of work.

>You probably have more immigrants willing to work driving wages down.

This is true. Many eastern Europeans driving wages down, but I thought you had the same problem with Mexicans?

Jesus. You make that much as a millwright? I work with millwrights as a field engineer and you make more than me. Should I kms?

>you're retarded if you want to make money
Mexicans clean toilets and pick fruits, they do under-the-table work which truck driving is not. That being said, OP is probably exaggerating or working 100 hours a week, $60-70k/yr is closer to what I'd expect.

Only when it comes to unskilled labor. Truck driving is wrapped up in insurance regulation for if they hit someone so companies actually keep well qualified staff on hand.

As well qualified as you can find for truck drivers, anyway.

Yup sometimes I work 100 hours a week. Fucking sucks.

>you're retarded if you want to make money

Nah, I wasn't implying that.

>100 hours a week

What are driving regulations like? In the UK its illegal to drive Heavy Goods Vehicles more than 56 hours in a week and 90 hours in a fortnight. I make the equivalent of $24k but I only do about 35 hours a week.

Is that $100k before fuel, maintenance and parking cost? What was your salary after those cost?

Most of us start out the first year doing otr (over the road) most companies have to stay out 4 weeks at a time and run 3k miles in a week. I imagine you guys get to be home more often?

Becoming an engineer for the money is a fucking meme. I discovered this when I started working as an engineer 1.5 years ago and found all the guys in the shop make more than me with less time and money spent on training/education.

they are larping faggots. Unless you live in San Fransisco or NYC some of those guys make 70 doh. In the Midwest you are likely to make 40-90k

We have class A trucks. A class b straight truck like that would only make you 30-40k a year.

I'm home every day. But it's a unique trucking job. I dunno. I work as many hours as I want. Legally I can't work more than 16 a day but that's ok.

Euro trucks are rated by weight and articulation as far as I know. Anything larger than 3.5 ton is considered a truck and will need a license even for private use.
3.5 ton to 8ton for a straight or rigid truck is C license
Anything heavier is C+E.

You will need a month or so long CPC on top of that is you want to drive commercialy weather its a small bus or large truck.

I don't know about the max weights allowed to pull. In Russia you can pull much more though.

Truckers are in demand but wages are low.
Eastern Euros get paid €4 an hour to do long haul so they control a lot of the market.
Some truckers are going to Canada.

>not $300k/second straight outta 2-week welding training program

The larp here is insane. US here. You arent making more than 50k driving a truck unless you are putting 50hrs+.

I know welders...almost all of them are out of work.

>I know welders...almost all of them are out of work.
:(

Op here. I'm the only one claiming I make good money driving a truck. And I put in a shit ton of hours. As most truckers do at least around here

Software is boring as fuck. Electrical or Carpentery is way better. Then funnel your money into right investments (income-producing) and you are done !

99% of truckers make like 30k/yr

Larp harder truck tard

what software?

I don't know what's larp or not, but when people tell me they work an obscene amount of time and make more than reported I start considering they may not be full of shit.

>fortnight
Lmao jolly good pip pip tut tut cheerio god save the queen innit