I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T ;)

teehee

bottom sellers will be mocked soon

Attached: 2071.png (200x200, 4K)

What is it. Tell me something even thought I know you're larping.
Something that gives me hope and stops me from killing myself.

Attached: 1522771333756.png (900x1042, 90K)

Jun 22 :). Be prepared.

Cool, that's pretty soon

Prepared for what you LARPing smooth bottommed trapezoid

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
Featured on the next rick and morty episode

The only explanation for that pump yesterday was insiders buying. I don't think this is a LARP.

As a REQ bagholder with a sizeable position, I don't care. I just want to die.

Attached: 1525301162546s.jpg (246x205, 5K)

How are you going to deal with yourself when you’re rich, dumbass? Are you going to stop swing trading your emotions?

Sit back and relax. Your REQ stays high tech.

REQ dropped significantly below ICO price which means almost everyone was bag holding at one point or another. I bought in NOVEMBER and am currently down >50% on sats. IF this token every goes up again the only people who truly win are the people who are buying in right now for their first time, or those who sold with profit earlier and are buying back in now. Us who held all got fucked.

$2 EOY

Attached: 1519276617146.png (480x480, 534K)

this

I went all in at 15 cents and I got FUCKED, theres no recovering from this

Can you at least tell me if I'm gonna make it with 70K REQ in the next year?

Attached: kbO0UuYR.jpg (410x410, 24K)

Funny, I know something that OP doesn't know. Bagholders will be BTFO soon.

>trusting homos who use faggy smiley faces on biz

You remember wikimedia fiasco? 10 minutes before the reddit post from that faggot robbin that confirmed it was true, somebody market sold a fuckton of reqs. What a big fucking coincidence.
That was insider trading, not this shitty pump with shit volume.

Here's a secret... REQ IS LIFE!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 10.28.38 AM.png (1692x860, 1.06M)

Any HODLer right now feels it. I invested 10k in Crypto from November-February.

From REQ alone I watched 2.5k of that go to 10k (bought around 20 cents).

My whole portfolio basically went up 4x. Now I'm sitting here looking at $5,000, about half of my initial investment.

If you got into this game around the same as everyone else and are feeling like shit, it's because you have a weak stomach and/or bought in more than you could afford.

Just HODL whatever you're holding. Anyone that's done even SIMPLE trading with stocks or mutual funds knows you just hold on. You're young and this wave will go up a lot and you'll drop a lot.

BALLING THE FUCK OUT?! Awww yeah!

but then when do I sell?

>53▶

LOCK N LOAD BOIS

To be fair it's probably because he's european

June 22nd is the next project update, in case anyone is wondering.

Whatever happens it doesn't really matter to me, I'm holding at least 100k REQ until we reach 10 buckaroos, or until it goes to zero, whatever comes first.

Attached: 1512419331493.jpg (1355x988, 207K)

You sell when you meet whatever goal you set to attain.

If you invested 10k and wanted to get to 100k, you sell then.

In my example, I wanted to take my entire 10k and get it to 1M. I gave myself a 5 year window.

I put 'price alerts' on my blockfolio app. When req reached $1.00 I got an alert. I thought that I could reach 1M alone on REQ in 5 years in the way Crypto was.

Bottom line, the iron hands that hold until their coin reaches 100-10,000x the original value either have balls of steel, or don't care if their 10k investment fades.

Imagine gambling on an American football game or basketball game. You put 10,000 on the game and the team you bet on is losing at half time. If you could pull it and get 5k back, would you? You automatically lose 5k. Or you could wait to see the end game and win.

Those who fold don't deserve to be in the game.

KEK

only a req holding fgt would say "teehee"

Good luck selling 100K req with no liquidity.

new death grips album, but how is this related to req?

You can only buy with REQ. Track number 5 is going to be called "Get REQ'd".

Shut up, phaggot. Let this fuckers FUD and enjoy the pink wojacks after they FOMO.

JUST BOUGHT.
Who else is ready for the bull market?

Attached: 295.png (1000x1000, 489K)

$100 EOY

This, big boys bought req yesterday

Attached: 7A07EB57-C40C-4723-890F-70DAA25F374A.jpg (1003x164, 38K)

teehee

Attached: if.png (208x200, 85K)

More larping bullshit. We’ve seen these lies about Req news before. I hold Req, but you’re full of shit. I bet you’re the same larp who said Req was partnering with Aion / Wan / Icon, which turned out to be completely untrue.

You’re full of shit. Req might release the crowdfunding app, but other than that, there’s no big news.

>teehee
faggot

This bitch is bottoming out at 2 cents. Screencap this

REQCONNECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 79368834-E402-49CF-9853-72011A74C164.jpg (1961x1037, 371K)

The only faggot that will be bottoming out is you when I paid you .5 req to fuck you in the ass.

It actually went below ICO price briefly when it was first released onto exchanges. I bought my first stack then, but all the rest of my buys I'm in the red on.

Oh well, still believe this is one of the top potential low cap coins in crypto.

yeah we believe you lol
fuck off

Old, tired games. Go back to fudding Req thinking you can manipulate the price. You had more creative stuff then and at least you weren't so obviously larping.