What is the dumbest investment you have made?

I'll start. College.

Attached: ByimMfsCIAAt_rc.jpg (304x202, 10K)

Chainlink at $1.00

GEN

I don't even remember the coin but it got memed and I bought the top. Tried to sell at the bottom but I didn't even have enough to meet the order minimum. Good as gone now.

thought i could move legally to a first world country

hear hear!

College.
Dropped out after 1 year and 10k in debt - started writing my own software and made up for it in a month

Be the first sperm to inseminate the egg.

AGI at $1.6

Back-pressure effect due to x ammount of pre-sold institutional buys

Where did you tried to move?

Cross an ocean chasing pussy.

Life
nobody likes to buy it everyone just tries to sell

>College

Yep, Got a CompSci degree, hate code. Hate offices. Hate siting in front of a computer all day. Hate it.

Going all in on DBC Six months ago

College
Graduated $24k in debt and don't even use my degree in my current work.

Nobody does desu

grad school followed by undergrad

So you have two bachelor's degree and a masters?

higher education is a pretty big meme
>take on 20-50k debts
>waste 3-5 years
>no one will touch you outside liberal arts without 3-5 years on the job experience
>meanwhile a literal cabbage does 2 years apprenticeship, gets paid minimum while getting all the paperwork then moves onto 80k starting

working 5 years for a failing business missing on friends and girls during my early 20's basically wasting my best years for nothing as I din't get paid at the end

Attached: 1525295647024.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

College also, then Telcoin, the spending time caring for my mom or grandma

I bought COSS at $2 lol

Its not a total waste brother

If you live long enough, you'll get slightly better social securities payments

I'd like to know about that user, please share.

not even it was undeclared labour

Feels bad, I bought around then as well, still holding because I don't want to buy high and sell low.

I'm almost all in on DBC from around that time too, just waiting it out because there's no way I'm selling now.

How much are you guys down?

coss ~2 and not selling nano near the all time high. started last september. still positive but feels bad.

Not me, but my great great grandfather bought slaves in 1864.

>mfw eurocuck
>mfw the government paid me when I went to college(student welfare, basically only food and rent)
>mfw CS degree with 0 debt

Same, though I wouldn't call it my worst investment. helping 'friends' in a tough spot; now that's a black hole investment!

History in the Old South is the most interesting to me out of all American history besides the Revolution/Founding Fathers.

I use my degree. I'm a CPA.

crypto

a relationship with a 8/10 bpd, although the wisdom gained actually might make it worth it.

getting a trades diploma instead of an engineering degree

10/10 best year to buy slaves

Well done, user

Any tips for someone trying to go CPA? I'm wrapping up my bachelors in accounting and planning on going to a top 15 program for a MAcc on Uncle Sam's dime. Thanks GI Bill!