Sold all my shitcoins and i'm making a big move in the milk business

sold all my shitcoins and i'm making a big move in the milk business

wish me luck boys and good luck with your dumb fake internet money while i'm out here husting with REAL TANGIBLE products with VALUE like milk.

Attached: domilk.png (1024x768, 904K)

great time, plant based milk sales are blowing up right now i believe cow milk sales are down like 20% YOY

if biz taught you anything, you'll know what to do

who is this guy

well this place is filled with fuckin idiots that told me to buy in december so i lost like $5k
but now i cut my losses and am gonna try to make it big on my own

brb buying shit filled with harmful antibiotics that come out of cow utters. milk should not be consumed and you are an absolute cuck if you do.

This meme was DOA

Good luck user.

Attached: milkfarm.jpg (376x640, 193K)

miss me with that shit i'm just here to make money since you faggots fucked me 6 months ago

whe need a brapper dapp, I'd clap that dapp with some ETH.

bro if you invest in a dairy farm you're a fucking idiot is what i'm trying to tell you, cow milk sales are dying and people are realizing it's a jew scam. Start a plant based milk farm and you will make it, sales are blowing up, just look at the companies that produce stuff like SILK milk

oh sorry i misunderstood. i will look into that user as i can't really refute your statements on cow milk

>cow milk is Jew scam
>plant based (s o y) "milk"
WARNING: Jew detected.

Attached: jewdar.png (406x406, 89K)

holy shit you are retarded

Has anyone seen the FBI fudd in the other thread?

Fucking kek

No milk and you eat smoothies everyday with broccoli, kale, an apple, and moringa leaf. Calcium and b vitamins powerhouse concoction.

*shorts it*

more fbi fudd please im bored

found the nigger

well said! plant based milk is gonna run dairy milk in the ground

fuckin cucks need to man the fuck up and just start drinking plant based milk

FUCK WITHCHA SIIIIIILLLLLLLLLK

No, people need to learn to eat a plant based diet and stop trying to recreate shit that will never be as good as the real thing.

Plant milk isn't as delicious as real milk and no plant based meat (Even the impossible burger) is as good as real meat. Stop eating processed shit and just eat plants.

agree that people do need to eat more plants but for you to say plant milk isn't as good as dairy milk is a bold face lie.

have you never indulged in having a glass of almond milk and being mesmerized by how silky it is? cow milk is fatty and thick that the thought of it makes my stomach churn

Cow milk is delicious why are you like this

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

No OP we are not interested in buying 0xbitcoin thanks anyways

LMAOquitlyingtoyourselfOOOOOOOO

Attached: IMG_0809.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Damn u smart and loyal how do you feel about human milk? I do believe that is the point of all this milk hype. Humilk farms.

The old 0xbitcoin milk scam

humilk is better than cow milk but still not as superior as plant milk

this is shit only retards drink desu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Oh yeah, the OP photo reminds me of doctors endorsing smoking in the 50s

Attached: camels_doctors_whiteshirt.jpg (1200x1538, 455K)