Help me recover my funds

So i just fucked up 250 $ while moving my btc and bch from cuckbase,1st i moved some bch to my adress then i wanted to move some btc but forgot to copy/paste the address BECAUSE OF THE CONFIRMATON ON THE NANO S (muh mitm attack) so moved btc to a bch adress is there any way to recover it , its a nano ledger address

Attached: 550[1].png (207x243, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cashaddr.bitcoincash.org/
blockchain.info/address/16LUXEvxco7GnEtG9YJXAa5YbD6Z653zmf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brainlet.

Thank you for your contribution.

Attached: satoshi.png (1172x614, 849K)

If you sent BTC to a BCH address then it's gone. Anything other then sending the correct crypto to the correct address is gone.

i know righ its like those guys burning coke "to save the people" while making big gaiz on the side selling less for more

Fucking scumbag
He should've done something so coins sent to addresses that don't exist go back to the original wallet

Convert the bch address into legacy format and check on a btc explorer.
cashaddr.bitcoincash.org/
Then use google and stop annoying us.

i was prety sure about it but i guess you should learn from my mistakes frens

nice bait
btc and bch have the same address + key format

>cashaddr.bitcoincash.org/
its on a ledger is that possible ?

It isn't. BTC key is the same for BCH on the same adress i think.

as i mentioned above its o a ledger wallet and im using split accounts

Did you check your private BCH key. If the coins are there or not?

nope the coins are on btc blockchain , i checked on the explorer, they cant be on 2 blockchains

Listen. Copy your bch address and enter it into that site. Now you have an address that looks like a legacy btc address. Copy that address and check it on a btc explorer to see that it has indeed funds on it.
Now you have to create a new unsigned tx from that converted address to a new btc address that you own. Sign the raw tx with your bch key with your ledger. Propagate the tx to the btc network. No idea what software allows you to do that, so use google.
Maybe electrum lets you do that.

blockchain.info/address/16LUXEvxco7GnEtG9YJXAa5YbD6Z653zmf i cant acess this BTC wallet since i dont have acess to the bch seed , since its on a ledger wallet

its even more fucked than i thought , the adress was on my autofill forms from chrome and i dont even know what crypto/exchange/ wallet it belongs to . REEEEEEEEE

>cryptocurrencies can be used by normies
>copy and paste the wrong address
>you're totally fucked

Haha I had the same one, just while being high af and with nearly 6k. My heart stopped for a few seconds but fortunately I had sent it to my shitopia address so everything went fine :))

thats why i make a trial 0.001 trx before a withdraw if it doesnt show in wallet sometin wong

And how would you know which accounts don't exist?